Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods (OOC/PG-16/Limited Acceptance/Started)

Ren✧

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dad: Do you think it made for a too quick of progression for her powers? 

@Saiku: I loved your post! I lose perspective of Batsu's place in the team a lot, but the way your post handled it was great. Even though he is better liked than he thinks!! Still, I just love Batsu's character! Well done!

Nah not at all.  I just wasn't expecting the sudden flip of the script.

Okay cool! The main thing I have been worrying about is Kiara's power creep. Like I shouldn't have started her at such a low telepathic level so that progression has been like what I am trying to keep control of.

Also this is like a big turning point for Kiara so the sudden flip is huge for her character. She would never resort to this kind of torture or really inflicting pain of any kind, psychically, on a person normally. It's just that Cygnus' life hangs in the balance here, as does Aurora City, plus she has had a really shitty day. But mostly it's Cygnus. 

• 2 weeks later...

1) Fear (Other Possible Titles: "Nothing to Fear" or "Fear Itself") - A mission that tells of children missing and people scared out of their wits, has Benjamin worried stiff. His worry is well placed as the Titans meet a face from Benjamin's past: Baba Yaga. However, even just telling his teammates everything about this mad man may not prove to be fruitful... Will the Titans give into their deepest darkest fears? Or...will Baba Yaga's fun end?

2) League All Their Own (or League's Creed) - Shocking news! The Titans are confronted with news that Sybil was under charges with five murders within the US. When the team confronts their overseer, Sybil only says one phrase: League of Assassins. Now the team must track down this killer in this dangerous league in 48 hours...or Sybil will be put on trial for a crime he didn't commit. (Inspired by “Arrow” season 3)

3) To Kill a Spider - Dangerous déjà vu! At his book signing, Benjamin comes face to face with Nyame's Prophet, who foresees some terror on the rise for Anansi's successor. Now the team will have to face off against this Prophet and three fighters who have the entities that Anansi captured all those years ago...all of them with one goal: to squash the spider.

4) Look to the Future – If you had a chance to change the past…would you? During a party, the Titans are approached by a hero from the future, with a dire warning. This time travelling speedster warns of a meta-human who changed the events of the future within 24 hours. However, they find this meta-human, Chronos; a speedster, is a lot more diabolical than originally thought. With 24 hours, the Titans and the speedster of the future, Vector, must stop Chronos…or else the future will be darkened. (Inspired by “The Flash” season 1)

5) Zyns of the Fathers – Meta-Human panic! A new meta-human around town, known as Zyn (Sin); who has the abilities of a rapid regeneration and is able to generate telekinetic weaponry, is causing quite a bit of trouble. Matters get even worse when the Titans find out that this meta-human was the workings of the Justice League itself. Zyn now courts war with the Justice League for making him into the monster he has become. Can the Titans stop Zyn?

6) Every Rose has its Thorn – Love is in the air around the Titan, Cygnus; at least that’s what it seems like when the lunar magician receives quite the number of love gifts and roses of affection from an anonymous sender. The sender becomes quite clear when a vigilante known only as “The Rose”, who is able to control plant-life and even wielding a rose-petal rapier, goes off to stop criminals…in the most flashy and deadliest way possible. It’s up to the Titans to apprehend this crazy love drunk vigilante before she hurts anyone else…that and help Cygnus with his apparent love life.

7) Thunder Struck – Lightning never strikes the same place twice…right? Aurora City is faced with a new problem known as Discharge, a young girl with the ability to absorb electricity from the air or appliances/devices. This young girl is one electrifyingly tough cookie, indeed. However, the Titans don’t have to just deal with Discharge, but when she creates a blackout in Aurora, its all hands on deck to keep the super criminals back where they belong when they take this chance to escape.

8) Target in Sight – While on patrol, the Titans come in contact with a new player in this little charade: Target, a murderous hitman along the lines of the once famed “Slade”. Only a warning is given to the team, telling them that their time is up. Within the next few days, those close to the Titans are in Target’s line of fire. It’s up to the Titans to put down this assassin, or die trying.

9) A Skyrate’s Life for Me – Look up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…a pirate ship?? Things get strange when Aurora City gets unexpected company in the form of a band of ruffians known only as the Skyrates (Sky-Pirates). And for the Titans, who were to have a nice day on the beach, it’s suddenly all hands on deck in this high flying, swashbuckling mission.

10) Madness of the Dark One – Mayhem and madness overtake the city…but from what? The answer deep from within the pages of a new book Benjamin had been given: “Invitation to the Dark”. With each passing day, this eldritch book drives not only him but his teammates mad. And at the peak of their madness, they come face to face (er…tentacle) with the dark one himself, being freed from the sheer madness that Aurora has presented. How will the Titans act…if they can?

11) Titan’s Thirteen – An off the books mission puts the Titans in a strange position when Blake asks for help. However, the part of breaking into a rival company’s building to take back an experimental A.I. that he worked on, was not what they had in mind. They have the team and they have the skills…but can they pull it off? (Loosely based on Marvel Studios Ant-Man)

12) Of Man and Machine – Blake has been on a roll, creating suit after suit, even making ones for his fellow Titans. However, all that hard work goes downhill when a hacker takes control of the suits of iron that Blake worked hard to create. It’s the Titans versus the Iron Titans in this bout between man and machine! (Based off the countless Armor Wars that are in the Marvel comics universe)

13) Titans in Wonderland – Late for a very important date! Waking up somewhere that isn’t Titans Tower or Aurora City, the Titans find themselves in the world of a psychotic madwoman named Malice (the descendant of the Mad-Hatter of Gotham City), the obvious Alice-esque person within this Wonderland. The mission: escape the twisted Wonderland they find themselves in!

14) Painting the Town Polka-Dot – The freak-shows and psychotics keep on coming when twins come in deciding to turn the city upside down. Jester (Kyle Weser) and Hardee Harr (Adrienne Weser), following in the footsteps of their idols (The Joker, Harley Quinn, and The Trickster), things get strange and crazy. And the threat of a dirty bomb being hidden within the city isn’t making things better. A Titan’s split-up is in order for them to stop the Comedy Twins and to find that dirty bomb in time!

Sooooooo minus the two I had on here (since they were pretty similar to old Teen Titans episodes)...NEW ONES! XD

15) A Comet Past Jupiter - An interesting distress signal comes to the Titans from deep space, from a familiar individual(s): Alfonso and Altiana. Rather than a pleasant call or one that mentioned he'd be stopping by, its dire. A new threat has risen on their planet and they alone cannot defeat it. To make matters worse, Oryx, has given Alfonso and Altiana three weeks time to beat him or the planet shall be destroyed by his might. A desperate cry for help from an old friend...can the Titans aid their friend and stop this warmonger Oryx?

16) Elementary, My Dear Titans - Aurora Police send word to the Titans to help them in the strange string of cases, in order to help them catch a murderer they've nicknamed, the "Literary Killer", an individual who leaves hints and clues of his next target via various book passages and quotes. Another literary mind pit against the mind of Arachnid, and with a deadline of 24 hours before the killer strikes again...Arachnid and the Titans better untangle the scarlet threads of this murder...and quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I had been so preoccupied with moving and my other fic that Alfonso almost slipped my mind.  I'd love to make an appearance if it calls for it.  But I like what you guys are doing right now.  It's a great read.

It would be awesome! The old team of Titans with its newer members...lots of possible banter and conversations to be had! xD

Alfonso meeting Batsu could be interesting.  I would love to have Altiana analyze him, purge him for information, find out what planet he's from, etc.  Alien on alien action.

. .  .

Actually, that sounds like the start to a naughty film.  Forget I said it.

. . . 

Alien on alien action.

Alfonso meeting Batsu could be interesting.  I would love to have Altiana analyze him, purge him for information, find out what planet he's from, etc.  Alien on alien action.

. .  .

Actually, that sounds like the start to a naughty film.  Forget I said it.

. . . 

Alien on alien action.

What has been said...will be noted...TO THE TT SKYPE CHAT!!! XD

• 3 weeks later...

You know who likes smashing things?  Batsu.  You know who I like?  Batsu?  He's got a clear minded way of doing things.  Simple, right to the point.  Smash, smash, and more smashing.  He could really make the Titans great.  Hell, he could make Aurora City great again.

Batsu for Titan Leader, 2016.

#MakeTitansGreatAgain

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! A very quick decision has been made to officially end this RP. It's been limping along for quite awhile now, as many of you know, and I, personally, do not feel like I am as dedicated to it as I once was and I know that several participants feel similarly. It was great while it lasted, I think some really fantastic content was created by so many RPers here and I am sad to see it go, but sheet happens, real-life gets in the way, and that's that. 

I want to give a huge thank you to Saiba and Hollow for co-hosting this with me. For those of you who don't know, Saiba actually hosted the first RP I was ever in on this site, and I actually hosted the first RP that Hollow was ever in here, so hosting with these two was a lot of fun. They are crazy talented and it was a huge pleasure getting to know them.

Another huge thank you to our dedicated cast. Y'all really are amazing. You put up with so much from us and you helped create such a great story with your characters and writing. I know it wasn't the easiest going through this at times, but thanks for being a part of this with us. 

Thanks to everyone that ever read, that ever commented, that ever shipped Kiara and Roxie. Apologies to all the future cast for not keeping our sheet together for you. We still appreciate you just as much. 

Anyway, I guess that's all. I really did have a lot of fun y'all. Thanks so much. 

Archived