"X does Y with Z" in Misc

Blake

Can we, like, cut back on these in misc? It was cute at first, but the schtick's really stale and cloggy now, more than anything, and it's not like this is the only life of Misc.

There are 13+ from the past two days alone, and a section like misc moves fast enough that page 2-3 are relevant.

Maybe just make it stay a single thread per person that does it? Clogs the new thread box and misc less, and anyone who cares about them can follow the threads.

Seeing as most of these threads don't really get a ton of replies going I think it'd be a good idea to make one official thread per person people wanna post silly things about and let them just update that. So a cow thread a rai thread and whatever.

I'd like to see this idea enacted in general as well for the "The police did X" threads. Just my thoughts on the matter though.

I agree. Not much more to say. There should be a single thread or at most three threads per page for each person.

I actually asked for only two threads with my name in it per page

I'd like to see this idea enacted in general as well for the "The police did X" threads. Just my thoughts on the matter though.

Also this. A single thread for good and another for bad things cops do would suffice, and anyone would be able to put stuff in them.

I mean we really don't need that many threads for it anyway but it's not like having a couple would be bad.

Archived