[AGM] Wonderland Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

Cnc is accepted. I'll continue adding on to this archetype.

[spoiler=Monsters]

WzVENeJ.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned, you can banish 1 monster from your Deck to make this card's original ATK 2200 until your next Standby Phase; other monsters you control cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card is banished (except by the effect of "Alice, Traveler of Wonderland"), you can destroy 1 card on the field.

g8OgTIi.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower banished monster. When this card is Special Summoned: You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster (except "Mad Hatter of Wonderland") from your hand or Graveyard to declare 1 1 Level between 1 and 4; this card's Level becomes the declared Level. When this card is banished, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until your next End Phase.

QvYDzIs.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Wonderland" monster with a different name from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can shuffle 1 of your banished "Wonderland" monsters into your Deck. When this card is banished: You can add 1 "Wonderland" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate each of the effects of "The Rabbit of Wonderland" once per turn.

NW4n10i.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster with a different name from your Graveyard; this card's original ATK and DEF become equal to the banished monster's ATK + 100. When this card is banished: You can return 1 card on the field to the top or bottom of the respective owner's Deck.

lVaM64a.jpg

LORE:While you control a face-up "Wonderland" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Wonderland" card from your hand or Graveyard (except "The Caterpillar of Wonderland"); increase or decrease the Level of this card by 1. When this card is banished: You can declare 1 Level between 1 and 6; the Level/Rank of all face-up monsters on the field becomes equal to the declared Level.

2LstWMs.png

LORE:You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK becomes 1100. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Graveyard; activate that monster's effect as if you Normal Summoned it or Special Summoned it. You can only activate this effect once per turn and only once during that turn. When this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 of your banished "Wonderland" monsters, except "Cheshire Cat of Wonderland".

381ky9h.png

Pendulum Effect:All face-up "Wonderland" monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

Monster Effect:You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK is halved. While you control "Tweedle Dum of Wonderland": You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned (except by its own effect): You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster with a different name from your Graveyard or hand; inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its original ATK.

1cbOmid.png

Pendulum Effect:All face-up monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK.

Monster Effect:You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK is halved. While you control "Tweedle Dee of Wonderland": You can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned (except by its own effect): You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster with a different name from your Graveyard or hand; gain Life Points equal to half its original ATK.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

ELcPEEF.jpg

LORE:Add 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Deck to your hand.

DDQhC0r.jpg

LORE:Target 1 "Wonderland" monster on the field. Its ATK and DEF are halved and it is unaffected by other card effects. These effects last until the End Phase.

hyTWsoe.jpg

LORE:Target 1 "Wonderland" monster on the field. Its effects are negated and its ATK and DEF are doubled. These effects last until the End Phase.

YiltFyZ.jpg

LORE:Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add 1 of your banished "Wonderland" monsters to your hand. This card gains the following effects based on the number of banished "Wonderland" cards:
● 2 or more: "Wonderland" monsters on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF.
● 4 or more: Monsters cannot activate their effects in response to being sent to the Graveyard.

UQOKynp.jpg

LORE:Banish 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Graveyard. If you do: Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Target 1 "Wonderland" monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by up to 3.
● Target 1 "Wonderland" monster you control; the Levels of all face-up monsters on the field becomes equal to that target's Level.
During your Main Phase (except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard), while you control no monsters: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Alice, Traveler of Wonderland" from your Graveyard or Banished Zone.

MNRctdy.jpg

LORE:Banish up to 3 "Wonderland" monsters from your hand or Graveyard.

aDXSM17.jpg

LORE:Once per turn: You can send 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. While you have 5 or more "Wonderland" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, you take no Battle Damage. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 of your banished "Wonderland" monsters whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Wonderland" monsters in your Graveyard.

zDvtld7.jpg

LORE:Fusion Summon 1 "Jabberwocky of Wonderland" monster from your hand by banishing monsters from your hand or side of the field.

[spoiler=Show Fusion Monster]

uFihIjA.jpg

LORE:3 "Wonderland" monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Sepcial Summoned by other ways, except by its own effect. Cannot be destroyed by battle, except by "Wonderland" monsters. During either player's End Phase, if this card was destroyed by a card effect: You can pay 1000 Life Points: Special Summon this card. When this card is banished: You can destroy all monsters or all Spell/Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field.

[spoiler=Show Synchro Monster]

0njQzfr.png

LORE:1 "Wonderland" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle, except by "Wonderland" monsters. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Graveyard; gain 1000 Life Points. When this card is banished: You can add 1 of your banished "Wonderland" monsters to your hand.

[spoiler=Show Xyz Monsters]

fKgeqEE.jpg

LORE:2 Level 2 "Wonderland" monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place 1 card on the field to the top of the respective owner's Deck. When this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Wonderland" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

ElCIPgR.jpg

LORE:Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Wonderland" monster from your Deck.

FRxfQIT.jpg

LORE:2 Level 6 "Wonderland" monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 or lower "Wonderland" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) . If you do, its effect cannot be activated this turn. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish 1 card on the field or in either player's Graveyard; this card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. When this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Wonderland" monster with a different name from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Banished Zone.

These monsters mesh really well together, although for the life of me I can't figure out why there areally Level-affecting effects here. It almost seems like setup for Synchro or Xyz shenanigans, but this archetype has no Synchro or Xyz monsters. It's really weird.

The banishing of themselves and other "Wonderland" cards is implemented very well- it's beyond my caliber, at least.

The only criticism I have is that "Invocation of the Jabberwocky" doesn't specify "Wonderland" monsters, unless that was the point.

These monsters mesh really well together, although for the life of me I can't figure out why there areally Level-affecting effects here. It almost seems like setup for Synchro or Xyz shenanigans, but this archetype has no Synchro or Xyz monsters. It's really weird.

The banishing of themselves and other "Wonderland" cards is implemented very well- it's beyond my caliber, at least.

The only criticism I have is that "Invocation of the Jabberwocky" doesn't specify "Wonderland" monsters, unless that was the point.

And the answer is here (except for "Invocation of the Jabberwocky".) Synchro Monster, 3 Xyz Monsters, and 3 more Main Deck monsters added.

• 2 years later...

I really love what these cards do, my sister really love Alice, and the books. I only have one question. How do I obtain these cards

Welcome to the site. 

I do need to inform you that this thread has been inactive for more than 2 1/2 years and counts as a necrobump. So yeah, in the future, if thread hasn't gotten posted in for more than 2 weeks, please don't post in the thread.

Before you post further in Custom Cards, please look over the rules for this area. 

Thanks. 

====

As for the other question, you cannot get these cards in real life as we are not affiliated with Konami. 

====

For Nyx (in the sense of AGM), if you want to design new cards for this, you can. 

Archived