[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

Geez, it's been 3 years now since I've been here. I blame work and pokemon. Anyway, lets see if I still got this. This contestarrow-10x10.png will consist of will consist of 7 rounds each lasting 1 week. There will be 10 contestants and 3 judges. I need 3 judges as I have been for too long I am not as up to date with Yugioh cards as I like and know barely anything on XYZ. contest will end Nov 8th hopefully

Objective
[spoilers]Each contestantarrow-10x10.png will be given a random custom archetype I have named. How you make it work is up to you. Each challenge will require a certain number of cards of a type.

Contestants
[spoilers]1. Dramatic Crossroad - Beast Shifters 0 mystery tokens
2. Tinkerer - Call of the Forest. 1 mystery token
3. Htamret - Mirror World 0 mystery tokens
4. Talim Rave - Elemental Army 0 mystery tokens
5. Neo New Faytality - Heavenly Constellations 0 mystery tokens
6. Yu-Gi-Oh Dude - Bloody Assassins 1 mystery token

Judges
[spoilers]
Judges when you judge each contestant, after giving ratings, give a small detail on their entry about their strengths and weaknesses

Scoring System
[spoilers]OCG - /10
IMAGE - /2 (If written card, score Balancearrow-10x10.png as /10)
Effect/Lore - /10
Originality - /10
Balance - /8

Prizesarrow-10x10.png
[spoilers]ENTIRE CONTEST
1st- 6 REP
2nd - 3 REP
3rd - 1 REP

ROUND WIN arrow-10x10.png EARNSarrow-10x10.png 1 REP

ROUND 1 challenge
[spoilers]Alright alright alright! Lets get this party started! Now normally a contest would have you make something with an effect, but I don't want that right now, we can see that later. I wanna see if you can make a story for your arrow-10x10.png cards, and since this is an Archetype challenge, we're gonna need monsters. SO here's the challenge! I wanna see 5 normal monsters for your archetype. now I have two suggestions 1: make at least half 4 star or lower, 2: make a tuner.(this can wait till round 2 as well) you'll understand why later on. You have until Friday Sept 4th to submitarrow-10x10.png your entries

Dramatic Crossroad - Beast Shifters
[spoilers]2z3vzep.jpg
16hkf7s.jpg
312ipw8.jpg
2jg8h2d.jpg
velqw1.jpg

Brimtosis - House of Horrors
[spoilers]Lix3BCJ.jpg
IyZEI7K.jpg
Wcdb2LB.jpg
z6m0nQ5.jpg
uoJFDcH.jpg

Tinkerer - Call of the Forest

[spoilers]
Call of the Forest - Defender Inpachi
EARTH ****
Plant
A large tree near the heart of Wayward Forest. It often helped the denizens of different dimensions return to their homelands.
0/2200

Call of the Forest - Hermit Captain
EARTH ****
Beast-Warrior
An exiled Captain whose origins are unknown. Making a home in the Wayward Forest, he continues to fight troublemakers in the name of justice.
1800/1000

Call of the Forest - Clear Heart
EARTH ******
Plant/Tuner
The soul of the Wayward Forest. Defended for millennia by the creatures that inhabit its forest, it creates endless paths that lead to other worlds.
1000/3000

Zure, Dark Invader
DARK ****
Fiend
A disgraced knight from the Dark World. Looking for revenge, he journeyed into the Wayward Forest seeking the ancient power of the wood.
(this card is always treated as a "Call of the Forest" card)
2000/500

Dark Heart of Wayward Forest
DARK ******
Plant/Tuner
Corrupted by an Invader with evil intent, the heart of the Wayward Forest became aggressive, possessing its own inhabitants and using them to slay travelers.
(this card is always treated as a "Call of the Forest" card)
2500/1000

Htamret - Mirror World
[spoilers]

Light Magician of Mirror World
LIGHT Level 3
Spellcaster
700/500
A wizard coming from a world that is a reflection of our own. He is said to be the worst in terms of attack and defense.

Ice Archer of Mirror World
WATER Level 4
Warrior
1500/800
An archer who has power over ice. She is said to be not of this world.

Gem Synchron of Mirror World
EARTH Level 3
Warrior/Tuner
500/1300
A priceless collection of otherworldly gems given life by unknown forces. It seems to be full of potential.

Space Warrior of Mirror World
DARK Level 7
Warrior
2800/1800
A warrior born of a parallel world to ours. He can bend the space around him, but has a poor grasp of time.

Mirror World Emissary
FIRE Level 2
Machine
500/800
A robot that claims to have come from another world. It warns that things from its world are entering ours and disturbing the balance of both.

Boomzshingz - Time Walkers
[spoilers]EiicZIF.jpg
OtwsIFL.jpg
SGXAW7A.jpg
mjTDaT2.jpg
tCvqBzo.jpg

Talim Rave - Elemental Army
[spoilers]k9Pz2Ta.png
RiryQZY.png
en2LAui.png
sxZV1kL.png
UYZWen1.png

Forest Fire - Masters of Weapons
[spoilers]

Ignition Gear
Level 4 FIRE
Machine
A valuable part of the Iggear Team.
(This card is always treated as an Iggear.)
1800 ATK / 800 DEF

Iggear Igniter
Level 4 FIRE
Machine/Pendulum
L/R Scale: 3
Pendulum Lore: When an "Iggear" is tributed for a Ritual Summon, draw 1 card.
Monster Lore: The only Iggear unable to join with the others, he supports them in their battles as a medic.
1700 ATK / 700 DEF

Iggear Motion
Level 3 FIRE
Machine
The hothead of the Iggears, his volatile nature sometimes gets on the other members' nerves.
1000 ATK / 1000 DEF

Iggear Friction
Level 3 FIRE
Machine
His stubborn nature leads to a lot of in-fighting in the Iggears.
1100 ATK / 900 DEF

Iggear Complex
Level 4 FIRE
Machine
Even over the more powerful Iggears, he is the undisputed leader.
1800 ATK/ 1000 DEF

Neo New Faytality - Heavenly Constellations
[spoilers]Heavenly Constellation Virgo Dancer
Level 3 LIGHT Fairy
She weaves across the heavens, a point of constancy and relief in an ever-changing sky.
1000/1800

Heavenly Constellation Draco Lord
Level 6 LIGHT Dragon
The cosmos itself trembles at his nebula flames, as they sap the light from those who share the sky with him.
2400/900

Heavenly Constellation Cetus Leviathan
Level 7 LIGHT Sea-Serpent
Even the bright lights of the constellations can be smothered by the coils of what lurks in darkness... And they don't like it one bit.
2500/2400

Heavenly Constellation Ursa Beast
Level 4 LIGHT Beast
Great swathes of sky are swept aside by the fury of the lords of stars. Even undeniable existence bows to a sufficient rage.
2000/100

Heavenly Constellation Orion King
Level 8 LIGHT Warrior
Orion watches his fellow denizens of the sky fight to extinguish each other, and he silently thanks whatever powers are greater than he that he has the strength to endure the black night.
3000/0

Yu-Gi-Oh Dude - Bloody Assassins
[spoilers]wTq6ggf.jpg
deu7VJc.jpg
46PT7yz.jpg
3l5mFpr.jpg
TQyQ5tY.jpg

JUDGEMENT
[spoilers]
Dramatic Crossroad – Beast Shifters
OCG – 10/10
Image – 2/2
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 8/8

This set is interesting, the fact that all of them are lvl 2 makes me wonder how you care gonna work this. I love what I expecting to be unintentional rhymes in some of the lore is a good touch. The fact that only Ordog is a tuner is making me think of how he’ll work out in the later run. Loving this set and hope to see these Shifters become power later on

Brimtosis – House of Horror
OCG - 10/10
Image – 2/2
Lore - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 6/8

In terms of strength, this set has it, however, you take a small hit before House of Horrors: Closiphobia for its 2700 DEF as a 4 star monster. Yugioh has an unwritten rule for 4 star monsters Rule of 2300 DEF. This rule states that any 4 star monster that has DEF 2300 or higher must have a negative effect or restriction. I feel this card would have been better suited in the Effect round. Other than this, I feel this is a good start to a powerful set and cannot wait to see the rest.

Tinkerer – Call of the Forest
OCG – 10/10
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 10/10

In terms of story, I love the concept of a forest that allows passage to different worlds and the fact you brought the Dark World into your lore. I’m very curious how you plan to run a 6 star tuners while we’ll see. The corruption of your tuner to make a darker version of it, that is interesting and I’m curious how that will factor in a later round. Loving how you are running this set, cannot wait to see the bigger guys

Htamet – Mirror World
OCG – 10/10
Lore – 10/10
Originality- 10/10
Balance – 10/10

Okay, you actually did what I was hoping for with this set. I wanted to see exactly what you did, a mirrored world of yugioh. Though I’m sad to say I only recognize 3 of them: Dark Magician, Junk Synchron, and I think Time Wizard. Correct me if I’m wrong. As a set, this is very interesting to see how you change well known monsters and mirror them. The Dark Magician becoming weak, Time Wizard being an all-powerful warrior. Rock on my friend and keep it up.

Boomzshingz – Time Walkers
OCG – 10/10
Image – 2/2
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 8/8

This is an interesting set, when I first envisioned this Archetype, I did not see it like this, but you are running this set very well. I find it very interesting, you prepared 3 tuners and made your cards lvls 1-5
And before anyone complains about Time Walker – Prismor, I’d like to turn your attention to a little card card Flamvell Guard, who is the same level and DEF as Prismor and is vanilla. That is why there is no negative to this score. All in all a great set and looking forward to the more powerful cards

Talim Rave – Elemental Army
OCG 10/10
Image – 2/2
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 8/8

Okay, where do I begin with this set, firstly, your lore, I love how you tied emotions as to how each of your monsters are called out and then tying them all back to your first card. None of your cards are over powered, although I’m wondering why Wind got the short end of the stick here, but I digress xD. It’s also interesting that instead of Rock, you used a Plant monster. I give this set two thumbs up and cant wait for more

Forest Fire – Masters of Weapons
OCG – 10/10
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 10/10

Iggear, huh. This will be interesting. I’m very curious how the weaponry will come into play later. Their lore gives me the image of machines combining as one to create another monster. And you have a Pendulum, oh dear. As I said I know nothing of these even after reading about them, but hey I said you could make one so I’m interested. (Note to self: get back into yugioh and buy pendulum cards) Right where was I? Oh yeah. Overall a very balanced set and I cant wait to see how they combine.

Neo New Faytality – Heavenly Constellations

OCG – 10/10
Lore – 10/10
Originality – 10/10
Balance – 10/10

This set I was most curious how it would be run, so many constellations to pick from, that to go with these 5 is interesting. Now what has me curious though, Heavenly Constellation Orion King, 3000 ATK and 0 DEF. I have yet to see a monster with 3000 ATK not have any defense to back it up. I hope to see how this plays though. A very good start to a mysterious set.

Yu-gi-oh Dude
OCG – 10/10
Image – 2/2
Lore 10/10
Originality 10/10
Balance – 9/10

Okay, a few points I want to run through with this archetype, Freya, Shadow, and D&D are very good cards and their lore can give shivers to people, very well done and excellent work. The Relic, this one I’m iffy on as your lore for it makes me feel it should either be a Union or an Equip spell, although as a tuner I’m interesting in what this will bring later on. And finally, BadBoyy, this I did not see coming. This one stunned me when I first saw it, a machine in an assassin set. Well, my curiosity is peaked, I give you very good credit for giving a reason for it having 0 ATK. Running good and hoping for some more deadliness down the line.

FINAL JUDGEMENT
God dang you guys are good, I mean, I loved all of these, all of them are perfect, with some minor exceptions and your lores are exactly what i wanted to see. But only 1 of you gets the round 1 REP and if you had to hold me down and force me, my favorite for this round............

TALIM RAVE OF THE ELEMENTAL ARMY

ROUND 2 CHALLENGE
[spoilers]ALRIGHT, now that we got our feet wet and made it through the first round. Lets rock this joint. Now that we have established a story to your archetype, lets get some power into this deck. This is another 5 card round, where you are making if you haven't guessed EFFECT MONSTERS.

HOWEVER! I am throwing a curve ball here. I have 3 specifics for this I wanna see done.

1. I want to see a Flip Effect monster
2. I want to see a Special Summon Only monster
3. If you haven't made it in the first round, I am requiring it this round. Make a Tuner

You have until Sept 11 to post your entries. Get out there and show me the power

JUDGEMENT

Flash Flood
OCG - 10/10
Effect - 8/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 10/10

Okay, so they focus on Rituals. this is interesting. I'm liking where this is going. However, you lose points in Effect for missing 1 requirement. That being A Special Summon Only Monster. Other then that. I'm seeing a good running set. Good choices.

Talim Rave
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 7/8
Okay, you gave me a headache trying to judge yours, I swear. The first 3 I had no problems, kudos with the toon monster by the way, didn't see that coming. My problem and the reason I deducted a point in Balance is in the last two and the fact that your ultimate Conductor of Senera's Silence is a first turn possible summon thanks to Acolyte of Silence. I think what might help balance it more if if Acolyte had this at the end "...however, this card cannot be used as a tribute on the turn it it Special Summoned by it's own effect." Otherwise, ever nice and adding a sub achetype to your set is interesting.

Brimtosis
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 7/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8
God you had to use fears for these didn't you? gahhh, I got shivers from these. And again, using spirits, did not see that coming. God you guys are doing stuff I didn't think of. However, you hurt yourself in this round with the stipulations I put. First one is your Flip effect monster, I think you tried to do that with Catacoumbatonic, but the way you did wasn't what I was looking for, that lost you one point. The other 2 points came from not having a monster that can only be Special Summoned. you did the reverse and made monsters that cannot be Special Summoned. However, I like how you ran this and creeps me the heck out.

Dramatic Crossroad
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8
What is with you people and throwing me for a loop? first a Toon, then a Spirit, now a Gemini? What the heck people? Stop blowing my mind here. Moving on, love how is looks, the fact that two of your monsters become tuners in the right situations makes for interesting synchro summoning down the road. And to show how I've been freaking gone, I did not know Wyrm had become a type.

Boomzshingz
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8
Controlling the flow of the battle while dealing damage during standby, very clever and something I would see this set doing. Honestly I don't have much else about your set this time. The effects aren't overpowered it's only 100-200 points of damage. I like it. Keep up the good work.

Tinkerer
OCG - 10/10
Effect 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance 10/10
All considered Normal Monsters outside the field, that is interesting. I won't mark off a point but i want to point out Call of the Fourest - Shadows of Possession, there is no need to put Special Summon between Fiend and Effect, unless they changed it and I'm being stupid. I love the fact that you bring back old monsters like Kozaky and Gagagigo(Still can't say that 5 times fast XD).

Yu-gi-oh Dude
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8
Okay, I don't know if this was intentional or not, but 2 of your of cards went from being Bloody Assassins to Deadly Assassins, I hope this was intentional, that's why I wont take a point off for that. Other then that, I feel that Calysta should have been Machine instead of Warrior, but eh who am I to judge.... oh wait, I am the judge. nevermind then xD. Good balance, awesome style for effects. good on you.

Neo New Faytality
OCG - 9/10
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 10/10
Okay wow, more amazing monsters and interesting ways to show them off. I have one minor though and this will probably get flak, but I feel that Gemini Scion's effect was completely worded wrong, here is what I believe it should be, feel free to correct me
FLIP: When this is card is Normal Summoned, you can target 1 "Heavenly Constellation" Normal Monster in your graveyard: Special Summon it, but cannot declare an attack. During your End Phase, destroy this card.
Like I said, I feel that's how it should look, but I might be wrong. Otherwise, loving this set and good choices specially cause I'm a Gemini xD

Htamret
OCG - 10/10
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 10/10
Okay. this is interesting, I only Judo Man's alternate, the others I have no idea. I like it though. I'm wondering why The LIving Gate is Plant, but I think I know where you going with that. I'm really liking this set and how you are running it. I hope to see some other familiar faces down the line.

ROUND 3 CHALLENGE
[spoilers]So to keep my head from banging too much I will keep this nice and short. This round is Spells. more specifically 5 of them. However I am adding more requirements to it

1. Talim Rave guessed it. I want a Ritual Card, must be a specific monster it summons.
2. I want to see at least 1 equip spell
3. DO NOT MAKE A FIELD SPELL. I have my reasons.

normally I'd give till Friday, but because this was delayed. You have exactly 1 week until Sept 22nd

JUDGEMENT

Dramatic Crossroad

OCG – 10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 8/8

Oh wow. These are amazing just to say the least. The fact you custom make your images just blows my mind. Your Ritual Monster “Dark Lustrous Mage”, I’m curious how he will fit in your archetype. Well I can wait for that round. All in all, perfect designs and awesome cards.

Tinkerer

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Very interesting, focusing on your normal monsters for your effects, I’m guessing this is help get your tuners out which is an interesting idea. The name of your Ritual Monster makes me think of your dark version of your forest, which I can’t wait to see. Very cool effects and concepts

BoomzShingz

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 9/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Banishing your spells for an additional effect, cleverly thought out. They aren’t overpowered which I’m glad to see, because yeah, I half expected something to give you two turns in a row. Glad that’s not there. However, I have to take a point off for your ritual spell, according to the challenge I asked for a specific ritual monster. Just putting any “Time Walker” ritual monster wasn’t what I was looking for. Besides that. Love how you did this.

Neo New Faytality

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 8/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Another set of cards that target your normal monsters, huh. You guys got me really curious with this. Very interesting that Hercules is your Ritual summon, cannot way to read how he goes. Now the bad news, you missed one of the goals in this challenge, that goal was to make a Equip Spell card, which you did not do. That cost you the points for this round. Either way, another set of normal runners that I like, and I am so pleased how these turned out

Htamret

OCG – 10/10

Effect 10/10

Originality – 9/10

Balance – 10/10

This is a clever set mostly. The fact that your ritual requires one of your monsters to be destroyed to summon your ritual monster is very out of there. The fact that you point out the pairs of your monsters for a card is very nice yes. However, I have to take point in originality for your Equip Spell due to the fact that your card does not focus on your archetype but on Light monsters. I would have rather it target your archetype instead of being usable by others. Still, a very awesome set to this turnabout typing

Talim Rave

OCG – 10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 8/8

Well this is a well thought out set. The fact that you almost restart the decks with your Music card is very nice idea. And there’s the fact you have counters! I was wondering if anyone would make counters but yours is a very interesting concept. I can say this is one the most amazing spells sets yet. I only have one thing left to say……………. MOHAWK DWARF!!!!!

Yu-gi-oh Dude

OCG – 10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 8/8

Assassin’s creed’s motto for two of your cards? Well it fits I have to say. The one that really intrigues me is your Portal, for pointing out two creatures you haven’t made yet. Ancient and Destined. I guessing these are either your Synchro, XYZ or fusion monsters, which I’m really curious about now. I’d like to point out in Nothing is True… you once again put Deadly Assassins. Keep your eye on those dude. Otherwise, keep to the creed and keep on rocking

Flash Flood

OCG – 0/10

Effect – 0/10

Originality – 0/10

Balance – 0/10

Failed to post cards this round. If fails to post in Round 4, will be disqualified

Brimotsis

OCG – 0/10

Effect – 0/10

Originality – 0/10

Balance – 0/10

Failed to post cards this round. If fails to post in Round 4, will be disqualified

ROUND 4 CHALLENGE
[spoilers]okay I am finally back to my hyper active self. No thanks to colds and falling down stairs(still got a large bruise from that). Anyway! As it was already guessed, this round is traps, lucky number 5 to be exact. Here's the kicker for you though. As you are reading this I am sending messages with two other contestants. What you have to do is two of your traps must target those two archetype while still fitting in your archetype. Wow typed this up and forgot the end time. You have a longer time frame midnight of the next Saturday the 10th

BONUS CHALLENGE!!!
[spoilers] gambling time folks. As it says, you all are getting two names of your opponents. To make this more fun and cause this is the halfway point. If you can guess what two people got your name, you will earn a mystery token. 1 for getting 1 correct. 3 for getting both. You get two guesses and I will tell you if you got one or both correct but not which one. To guess send a reply to the message I sent.

Darker note if someone posts their traps, whoever they had will no longer get that name counted leaving them with correct answer chance.

Good luck. Mwah a Hahaha haha haha haha haha!

I don't know. That evil laugh doesn't look right. ...

JUDGEMENT

Talim Rave

OCG – 10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 8/8

Alright alright, this is clever as heck I must admit. I honestly didn’t expect someone to target 5 people instead of just the two I required. Well overachievers are overachievers, what can you do? Onto your cards yourself, excellent cards, I love the fact that mostly each of them require at least one of your elemental army cards, which is something I want hoping would happen. Well played and keep it up

Dramatic Crossroads

OCG – 10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 8/8

Booooom! That was my mind just blowing up with these cards. Holy heck man are these images amazing. I am loving the custom designs you used for these artworks. Onto the actual cards now, well thought out traps these are. The fact that you allude to other archetypes besides the two you were required, Bravo my good man. Love how these turned out

Boomzshingz

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Okay, this is interesting. I love the fact that you are suggesting the Time Walkers might have affected the Forest set, very clever, and a lot of your cards Banish cards away which is something I would actually expect from this set. And we get Time Counters, interesting, the fact that you have nothing can attack except your monsters as long as there are Time Counters in play. Well done and keep up the good work

Neo New Faytality

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Someone is a gamer I believe xD. Anyway, wows these are good. Giving reasoning for your cards as to why certain archetypes affect them is a good add-on and helps me a bit. Mirrors empower the stars and the Silence of space overwhelms the Voice. Spot on and excellent card work

Tinkerer

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance – 10/10

Hang on! Where did I put my magnifying glass? God dang that’s small writing, I swear. Anyway to the cards, yes. It looks like the corruption of your forest affected most of your traps for this. Taking over the mind of another monster, banishing monsters, weakening your own monsters. Wows. Giving you props though, the D.D. Token, love it! Good on you and keep spreading your roots

Yu-gi-oh Dude

OCG -10/10

Image – 2/2

Effect – 10/10

Originality – 10/10

Balance -8/8

Wow, I’m glad I kept my magnifying glass. That War on Everything is so tiny o.- hmm. Well the good thing is, you didn’t put Deadly Assassins this time. Now onto the cards, reducing your life for a lot of the effects is clever and shows the Bloody Assassins. Now let us focus on War on Everything, the fact that targets all the archetypes is something interesting and a different effect for each one too. Well done.

Htamret

OCG – 10/10

Effect – 10/10

Originality -10/10

Balance -10/10

Well this is something new, the fact that one of your cards can be used by your opponent is something I didn’t see coming. And again another goes beyond what they need to do, targeting 3 archetypes and using the reflecting nature of mirrors as your effects. Well done and keep it up

ROUND 5 CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!

[spoilers] Alright alright alright alright!! Whoo! We making progress in this here contest. We got our Foot soldiers, the normal types, we got our Calvary in the effect monsters, we got support with your spells and traps with well your traps. But now we need our fields of battles. That's right!! Round 5 is our Field Spells!!!!!! Now here's the twist, you aren't making 1 field.... no you are making 2. mwahahahahahhahahaa. Since it's only two cards. you have until Sun the 18th to post

THE STIPULATIONS!!!

Your first field can be however you wish to make it, if you want go like Umi and just increase your monsters attack and/or defense, that's fine. Or you can go like A Legendary Ocean and give your monsters a hand. that is fine too.

The second field however is special. Your second spell will be similar to Rainbow Ruins in which your field spell gets different effects depending on a number of something, what that something is..... is right down below. I assigned a different one for each of you. Good luck!!

[spoilers]Dramatic Crossroad - Number of monsters on the field

Htamret - Number of cards in hand

Yugioh Dude - Number of Spells/Traps on the field

Neo New Faytality - Number of Monsters on the Graveyard

Talim Rave - Number of Counters on card(You can make it so it can get it's own counters)

Tinkerer - Number of _____ Type of Monster in Play

Boomzshingz - Number of _____ Attribute of Monsters in Play

JUDGEMENT

Talim Rave
OCG - 10/10
Images - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originiality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8

Dramatic Crossroad
OCG- 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originiality - 10/10

Balance - 8/8

Htamret
OCG - 10/10
Effect - 10/10
Originiality - 10/10
Balance - 10/10

Boomzshingz

OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect 10/10
Originiality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8

Tinkerer

OCG - 10/10

Effect - 10/10

Originality - 10/10

Balance - 10/10

Neo New Faytality
OCG - 10/10
Effect - 10/10
Originiality - 10/10
Balance - 10/10

Yugioh Dude
OCG - 10/10
Image - 2/2
Effect - 10/10
Originality - 10/10
Balance - 8/8

ROUND 6 CHALLENGE!!!!!

[spoilers] Atten Hut! Fall in line maggots! For this is your biggest, most powerful set you are gonna make! It's time to make your Generals of your army!!! Hooo Rah! You are making not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 epic cards! Oh you didn't understand, let me rewind and tell you again !sdraccipe6tub,5ton,4ton,3ton,2ton,1tongnikamerauoY. You are making not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 epic cards! Your generals will fall under 4 types: Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, and XYZ! to explain the stipulations I turn it over to my little budd

\(^o^) "HI! I'm here to tell you how to make your powerhouses!"

(->.>)- "Lets start by explaining how these 6 cards are sorted. First 4 of your cards must fall under each category so at least 1 Fusion, 1 Ritual, 1 Synchro, and 1 XYZ. the other 2 the Commander spoke of will fall under your choice of any of the categories however you cannot put them both in the same one. you need at least 2 of 2 types and 1 of the other two"

(-o.o-) "Now for each type. Starting with Fusions. The stipulation for the first Fusion is they require a specific monster you have already created. so you cant say "2 or more "Elemental Army" monsters" it must have one of your created cards. However if you choose to make a second one, you can use the previous statement for the second card."

(~w~)I3 "Rituals is a bit easier to explain. The first must be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Card you made in the 3rd round. If you make a second, I'll leave it to your decision."

(oxo) "Synchro Power! Your Synchro first card must contain the tuner monster you created within the first two rounds. I hope you all made one! The second maybe card does not have to contain the same tuner however I request you have at least one of your requirements be of your archetype"

\(^0^)/ "And XYZ!" (o.o) "I don't use XYZ so I don't really have a requirement, just make the overlays from your archetype or something" \(~w~)/

(*o*)/ "Lastly since has the most cards to make! you have alot of time for this one. Lets say..... Nov 2nd!!!! Good luck!"

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know, OCG cannot be worth more than 20-25% of a participant's score. (Yours is set at 40%)

Please make sure you edit this accordingly.

It is important that a member tries, but note that some still have problems using PSCT.

---------

In terms of picture, do note that Written Cards are allowed in this section so you really should not be grading on image.

Otherwise, no higher than 5% of the grade (you can see yours)

---------

Need to mention these things, as they are in the section rules.

I'd be stoked to enter one of these. I especially like the whole idea of getting a random archetype and making something around it. But as Sakura mentioned, Written Cards are pretty common with contests and that is how I would probably submit due to a recent lack of fitting images for my cards. But anyway, sign me up!

Just a question: Is the archetype an archetype you've already made, and want us to add support, etc. to, or are you just giving us a name of an archetype and telling us to go make cards for it?

The second one. I'll give you the name of the archetype. how you run it is up to you

It seems like there is a pretty wide range of skill levels, judging by the number of points everyone has. I might not win anything, but it seems like it's going to be fun!

I hope so. I hope I can get the final 5 soon and the judges. then we can get this party started

Well I was gonna wait till Monday for hopefully for 5 more contestants, but I'm impatient xD so this will change to a 10 contestant contest. will still have the same amount of rounds and the challenges not change. If anything, this will help the judges-to-be.

Using a randomizer list maker(Thank you Random.org), I have paired each contestant with their archetype. Contestants please check the contestants list and challenge number 1 for you first challenge

Archived