Just a little organisation-suggestion

Mave

Hey guys!

I've been in this forum for a few days now and I'm pretty happy here, but there is one thing that makes me want to change it myself, haha. I think the organisation of the topics is a bit messy, at least in my opinion. I wonder why you don't have an archive, so a place where to put old topics that got closed. And I would also go for a topic that organizes the topics and gives some kind of overview for each part of the forum. 

I would do it for you, if you want me to, haha ^___^

Greetings & thanks for reading

1. For Custom Cards, we actually do (in Advanced), however it's there as a result of some renovations done at the end of last year.

Mostly contains stuff from Advanced from 2012 and earlier; can't move stuff so they just remain there for those who want it.

Other topics in there are from 2012-2013 and earlier, so even if I wanted to move them, I cannot

[Well, I can move them, but that'll require me to un-archive the topic(s), then do it.)

Also, some people did raise some complaints that making an archive would make it harder for them to find their threads at a later time.

Thus, we don't archive things, but rather just lock them if someone necrobumps them.

Contests/1v1s have their own Finished area, so there's that.

2. It should be self-explanatory on what each section does in the description.

Otherwise, an elaborated description should be available in the section itself (particularly section rules and stuff).

Archived