Shared Life

Livaco

Reversal quiz is banned for a reason.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reversal_Quiz

Here's why:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reversal_Quiz_OTK

This card just makes that OTK even easier.

When was Reversal Quiz banned? Also, the effects are completely different. Yes this has the down sides, but it shouldn't be all that bad. Unless I'm missing something big lol.

I am not a fan of this card at all. It essentially does the same thing as Life Equaliser (a card very notorious for the OTKs it can make) yet is a Spell instead of a Trap, PLUS there doesn't need to be a massive gap in your LP for it to work, and it can lower your opponent's LP to less than 3000. The card is simply overpowered.

As for making it more balanced, cards like this are very difficult to make without them being used for OTKs. It honestly needs to be completely reworked, although I can't think of anything at the moment.

Reversal Quiz is unlimited not banned what are you on. But yes this is just a way better Reversal Quiz that would eliminate the drawback of Soul Charge for one.

Sure, your absolutely right, getting 1 thing wrong about the banned list == being addicted to drugs

[sarcasm]

On topic:

Yes, life equalizer is the better comparison but the issues with OTKs are still similar.

Ticks Me Off How People Type Like This When They're Not Writing Titles.

It's a stronger version of Life Equalizer. Doesn't need a massive LP gap, and always puts your opponent down to where you are, so they're never safe with a great LP buffer. Which, in turn, creates more situations where an OTK is feasible.

I would instead go with having both players' LP becoming half the total combined LP, like with Yu-Jo Friendship. It will, at the very least, reduce the number of OTK situations it can fulfill. Sure, there's the thing about this card becoming a superior version of Yu-Jo due to it not needing the handshake, but that whole gimmick practically gives the opponent control over whether the card works.

(and if you're using Unity to force the handshake, you can coerce the opponent into a spit-handshake, too.)

Archived