Ether [Burning Abyss] [TCG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

CtjE9YJ.png

Those who saw my rounds in the YCMCS probably know how this rolls. For a quick summary:

While your plays can utilize normal BA shenanigans, you also make use of Darkness Neosphere. Neo abuse floodgates so you have no drawback and you can re set your backrow to afit to whatever you like, in additon to being a huge beater. (Which is particularly nice under Skill Drain) Because BAs can't stay on the field when Neo is out, cards for additional damage have been added. Most notably, Dark Necrofear and the recently added Evil Hero Malicious Fiend. Malicious Fiend is a test after Fire Lake was becoming a little too inconsistent in this build. Versago is a Tour Guide and Scarm target, so it isn't too bad to run, and if you mill Necro or Neo, it's now no biggie cause Dark Calling can fetch them. (Which solves the other issue of milling such) It's also outs to stuff like Forerunner, Leo, and Towers, which is rather nice. In addition to all this, the amount of banishing you do also opens up gimmicky but amusing finishes with Aero Shark. The mirror is also something hilarious to watch, where a real BA Deck struggles to rid of the big beaters outside of Karma Cut.

Would I take this to an event? Probably not irl beyond locals. Is it a heck of a blast? Oh yeah! Looking to optimize is though, so feedback is well appreciated

Keeping it TCG or no?  Cuz if not the Rhino Korean exclusive thing helps out ridiculously in BA.  Maybe Fusion Dante and 1 Fusion spell since you seem to run a crap load of monsters?  Also Beatrice when she hits whatever sim this is on.

Fire lake is missing for some reason (you can easily cut back on the monster count to squeeze 2 in).  Other than that and other generic BA techs the maindeck seems pretty ok.

You probably need another Virgil in the extra, 3 dante is probably too much (but if that's working for you by all means keep it at 3), and from my experience you at most want 1 less Downerd than your Dante count (run 2 downerd at most for 3 dante, 1 at most for 2 dante, etc.)  As for your generic xyz choices, Alucard is generally better than Brilliant / Airshark thing / Levdragon.

If you wanna be really cheeky you can send Barbar, burn, next turn make Leviair, revive barbar, it kills itself, burn again.  Really cheeky but 1800 is enough to take games sometimes.

Idk what else tho.

Keeping it TCG or no?  Cuz if not the Rhino Korean exclusive thing helps out ridiculously in BA.

Keeping it TCG dude, unless something is confirmed for here (So basically whatever is legal in YCMCS)

Maybe Fusion Dante and 1 Fusion spell since you seem to run a crap load of monsters?

I might think about it, but the consistency would probably hurt a lot here

Fire lake is missing for some reason (you can easily cut back on the monster count to squeeze 2 in).  Other than that and other generic BA techs the maindeck seems pretty ok.

It kept coming in situations where I didn't exactly want it. Cut it down to 1 for YCMCS, still wasn't doing a lot of good

You probably need another Virgil in the extra, 3 dante is probably too much (but if that's working for you by all means keep it at 3), and from my experience you at most want 1 less Downerd than your Dante count (run 2 downerd at most for 3 dante, 1 at most for 2 dante, etc.)  As for your generic xyz choices, Alucard is generally better than Brilliant / Airshark thing / Levdragon.

If you wanna be really cheeky you can send Barbar, burn, next turn make Leviair, revive barbar, it kills itself, burn again.  Really cheeky but 1800 is enough to take games sometimes.

3 Dante has really saved me a lot of times actually. Thinking maybe

-1 Downerd

-1 Giga Brilliant

-1 Leviathan

+1 Virgil

+1 Alucard

+1 Leviair

That would probably work

Idk what else tho.

Well you cover quite a bit of good so thank you!

Archived