Pokémon: The Promised Land [OOC/PG-16]

Sethera

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, though I do ask you specify how she got Steel Wing somewhere in the app (inherited/TM). But otherwise, accepted, since the group's still small enough and such. I'll probably have the cutoff be at twelve or thirteen characters overall (including mine and CowCow's).

Looks good, though I do ask you specify how she got Steel Wing somewhere in the app (inherited/TM). But otherwise, accepted, since the group's still small enough and such. I'll probably have the cutoff be at twelve or thirteen characters overall (including mine and CowCow's).

Just put that it's inherited since egg move

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my app for this RP! Hope I can join!

[spoiler=Lamier Jnaou]

120px-676Furfrou_Kabuki_Dream.png
"Neh? My old trainer? 'E was... interesting, to say ze least."

x393wz.jpg

Personality Information
Name: Lamier Jnaou (Often Called Lammy or Jain)
Species: Furfrou

Appearance

[spoiler=Pic]

kabuki_furfrou_by_britishstarr-d8ssn3p.p

Personality 
[spoiler=Personality]
A quiet, constantly tired mid-aged dog, Lammy loves nothing more than quiet and napping. He's had enough battling for a lifetime, and is easily annoyed by loud and obnoxious Pokemon. He seems to enjoy others company though, often acting as a quiet, yet guarded protective figure. He often reminisces about times with his old trainer, but seems to be past the grief of his passing. He is quite intelligent, and enjoys quizzing others when he isn't sleeping. He grumbles alot under his breath, and rolls his eyes near constant when around others. He has a bad habit clicking his teeth together, as if trying to intimidate something or someone, even when others aren't around. He values hard work above all else, and hates to see others lounge around, though he's more than happy to do so himself.

While he has very few grievances against battling for a reason, he will not battle those he perceives as weaker than him, and he will not battle for no good reason. In that sense, people may call him "noble", even though most of what he does is to look out for his own hide.

Biography 
[spoiler=A Long Bio]
Like many Furfrou, Lamier was raised to be no more than a show dog, to be sold to the highest bidder so he could be dressed up to constantly be pretty and show off his lustrous coat. However, he was never a fan of this idea of life, that Pokemon (or any creature, for that matter) could be so worthless to another that they'd pawn them like items. However, one day he was bought by a lovely young lady with jet-black hair and a short, thin ponytail that sat on her shoulder like a black mamba. Still, she was kind, and considerate, and Lammy had no issues warming up to her. But, she was not one to grow attached to others, and sadly never gave him a name, simply calling him by his species name. The time with her wasn't very memorable, from what Lammy can remember, but he does remember the last day he'd spent with her. She'd taken him to a styling shop, and had his hair done up as it's seen now. He wasn't very happy, but complied with her anyways. However, when he was done, he came out to the lobby to find she was nowhere to be seen. He'd been abandoned.

His next trainer, was much more driven. Much more charismatic. He was a young lawyer who'd stolen his way into the business and needed a guard dog that'd also serve as a figure piece by his side. Lammy fit the bill, so he adopted him (more like picked him up off the street) and kept him as his own. He spent all the money in the world to keep him looking fabulous. All he asked of him was that he'd learn Surf for him, so he could traverse the land easier. For the first year, he hated his new trainer for no good reason. He simply didn't like him because he was human. He refused to accept him as a friend or master, and simply did his own thing. But, as time passed, and his trainer put up with his attitude, he began to respect and admire him, despite his dishonest deeds. But, in only 2 years of ownage, his master passed away, and as his final act, made sure that the hairdo that'd become so iconic (and that Lammy had grown to love) for him stayed with him forever. Even years in the wild haven't taken away the look, though, it's faded slightly. After a few months of wandering, Lammy found himself in Unova. How he got there from Kalos, not even he knows, but he's accepted it. He's lived in the White Forest for about a year now, and is known by a few of the local Pokemon as overly glamorous, though, he couldn't get rid of his hairdo even if he wanted to. In the first month, he trained with Shaolin, so he could harness his old rage and bitterness. In time, he perfected his Work Up technique, and ever since then, has lost his edgy glare. Though, sometimes, he does get a look of murder about him, as if thinking of hated things that still haunt him.

Combat Information:
Level: 18
Ability: Fur Coat
Held Item: Rare Bone (His favourite chew-toy given to him by his last trainer)
Moves: Headbutt, Growl, Surf, Work Up, Sand Attack, Tackle

Fighting Style - Passive

[spoiler=Defense > Attack]

He prefers to keep his opponents at an arms length by fighting tactfully, spraying them with sand and scaring them away with his Growls and fangs, all the while boosting himself up with his Work Up so that he can blow them away in a few attacks.

Other Information:

-TRAINERS-

Phoenix - A woman determined to find her other half; was the first person he warmed up to and thought of her as a mother; where his hatred for others wells up from.

Markus P. Keller - A man on a mission to achieve true sentience, who perished searching for the answer he was looking for; thanks to this man, Lamier learned to love again; his bitterness comes from him, as he was unable to save the man who saved him from his hatred.

Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH--aORk81Y - Kenna - Make Sure They See My Face - "Baptized in Blacklight"

Fun fact: Lamier was the name of my Furfrou when I first played through Pokemon X Version. His final moveset was: Cotton Guard, Return, Surf, Rock Smash. He finished off Diantha's Mega Gardevoir. #megarespectforfurfrou

Skype: My Skype name's haloh11 - though, if you can't find me like that, search halohbottech on Skype. 

Looks good, though the multiple trainers thing is a bit strange. If you can make it work though, then that's fine.

Accepted. :D

Also just gonna announce that Birdie left YCM so...yeah. :( So those waiting on her character (Janum) should just go ahead and post. :(

Next post I'll do will be a plot post. I want to get this RP moving!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I'm probably gonna close this. Was considering if anybody else posted to continue with it, but...with three people including the hosts, I just don't see how this can be viable.

I might reboot it at a later time, though that'd be far off in the future.

Archived