Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Huh a zealot interesting, there's a lot that can be done with that...Wonder how she feels about a Legend having been killed....

Might have to figure something out with this cult...Where would this cult be located?

The Ability worries me. I think if you just make it that using attacks require more effort it'd be better, since it's a passive thing.

(See what I said about weapons to Kate above)

Otherwise looking good.

The stuff about what the aura does specifically was supposed to be just flavor.  You know, why it takes more effort to make attacks and the like.  As for weapons, well... If they're not gonna be a thing I need to seriously make some considerations here.  Neph found me that bomb-ass picture, so I need to think about whether or not I want to not use the weapon in it.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay as to weapons.

There are no physical weapons in this. Gijinka are themselves the weapons. If one has an ability or attack that would use a weapon, it's formed by energy for that attack.

Everyone who has issue with this speak up.

It's a logic thing. Why don't weapons exist in this world? You said so yourself that a weapon would be a boost to one's abilities, thus any battle-minded gijinka who was looking for ways to increase their power would realize that. While it makes sense that gijinkas only have a few powers since that's just how powers work (at least that's how it appears to), weapons are just ordinary tools that are not that different, in this context, from like spoons and forks.

Please explain your reasoning as to why weapons don't exist from a worldbuilding logic viewpoint.

[spoiler=Showtime with Alleria]

“If only I could remember you...

...We could've actually be friends."

Name: Alleria Ethera

Species: Altaria

Level: 39

Ability: Cloud Nine (Grants limited flight, and passively manipulates weather to keep it clear whenever she’s around)

Favored Legend: Rayquaza

Money/Items: 500 Poke, 5 Nuggets

[spoiler=Appearance]

395504ae95285b0c267035c727ec004719851453

165 centimeters tall, and 54 kilograms in weight. As a complement to her upbeat and showy personality, her clothing also expresses it with the elegance of its white feathers, and the bright colors of it – the colors synonymous with a clear sky.

[spoiler=Personality]

A really care-free, and extremely cheerful and passionate person. Alleria’s biggest wish is simply to be free, free from all bindings around her, free to do what she wished to do. That is why she’s generally more interested in the adventure that lies beyond her and the shows and spectacles she do before others, than about anything else. She was in it for the entire thing motivated by nothing more than her drive to go on an adventure. She’s a very optimistic, idealist person that prefers seeing things in a positive light, and unless things turned very bad for her, she’ll keep that view. That also meant she’s very trusting and forgiving, though this trait of her can be bordering on naivety at times. Or perhaps she just never learned any lesson regarding trust from experience.

She is a natural-born showgirl that lives and dies for her audience. Her audience’s smile is what makes her happiest. Her daily attitude is also reflected by this mindset – she is a flashy person that can act like a show-off at times, and do inappropriate things with gravitas more suited to something more important, but she does it since she believes that it will entertain people. She’s even willing to go on disturbing lengths and do things that she wouldn’t do otherwise if she could make others smile.

However, despite the bright and sunny onset, Alleria has a very short temper. She could be mad for something trivial, and whenever she is angry, she could go on a rampage. She talks as if the person that goes on those rampages weren’t actually her, but it’s really just showing how messed up the things that stored within her are. It’s not even an alternate personality or something similar. It’s just her, acting in anger with similar overblown drama as how she acts normally. Yet perhaps…there’s something else going on regarding this, and why she kept a lot of spite and explosive temper inside of her delicate frame.

At times, Alleria’s head can be said to reside on cloud nine all the time. True to how she feels, she’s completely detached from others and their customs or morality – a floating existence. She rarely heed what others think as right or wrong, as those values were never firmly planted within her in the first place. Or maybe those had been around, but she just forgot about them.

Suffering from some brain damage since she was little, Alleria find it hard to retain her memories after a certain time period – her various rage fits only made her memories decay faster. Only being able to remember few things, she holds those things really close to her, even to obsessive level at times. She’s a bright, cheerful girl that kept on enjoying everything that she could because she knows she’ll forget about those sensations soon. Others morals mean little to her – she won’t even remember them and internalize these values even if she wanted to. She wants to see others’ smile, because she remembers it as something her mother said, and as the only memory she has regarding her family, she cherished it greatly. Smiles are also something that she could fondly remember as a good memory as long as she retained it.

And despite how much she lacked the regard to continue her goal to track down Rayquaza, the mere mention of his name always will take her attention immediately.

[spoiler=Biography]

Actually, Alleria can’t really remember about her past. Being on the streets for years, that’s probably what she could remember, and that’s all that is important to her. Some details could still be remembered by her though. Her mother telling her to smile even when she’s crying and tutoring her about her tricks of the trade on the stage, and some other, more minor pieces. She traveled from one place to another, putting on a show whenever and wherever she could. Having nowhere to reach and nowhere to return to, she keeps on dancing and performing, and for the most part, she was happy.

Though lately she decided on a whim to look for the grand ruler of the atmosphere, Rayquaza, for some reasons. While she did treat it as simply a side quest from her entertainment routine, how serious she is on finding the legend might paint a point about her true intentions about the quest…

[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Dazzling Gleam: All showbiz people needs sparkles on stage, and this also includes Alleria. She summons her own spotlight from the heavens, usually for dramatic effect and to give herself sparkles and a sense of grandiose. However, the intensity of the light can be adjusted accordingly, and if really necessary, it can be used as an attack by raining down holy light from the heavens above to whoever she wished to put into the limelight.

Sing: Lulls someone or the audience to sleep, for the most part. She can still sing normally of course. Area of effect is anyone that can hear her voice clearly enough to get what she’s humming.

Outrage: While Alleria is normally a peace-loving person that would rather not involve herself in combat, if she got ticked off, she can temporarily enter a state of outrage. Entering a trance-like state, she will conduct a brutal, yet elegant dance where her physical capabilities immensely increased for some reasons. During her rampage she will lose most sense of reasoning, and she will be left in a state of daze once she’s done, not knowing what she had done during it. This however, gives her certain immunity to mental interferences and hindrances during her rampages.

Dragon Dance: Her main performance. A dance she learned from her parents. Embodying both the grace and viciousness of the dragonkind, Alleria dances around her stage, ignoring anything else going on around her. While this might seem like simply a dance at first glance, actually it awakens the dragon factor within her, and increases her physical capabilities by having her tap more and more to her draconic origin.

Dragon Breath: Channels energy around her using her breath as a way to control it, and then unleashing it as a burst. Being a dancer and learning the basis of this move from Himiko, she incorporates this into her dance as a series of attacks of varying intensity.

Last Word: Azure Sky Revelation ~ Dance of Dissonant Weathers

Awakening her hidden potentials, Alleria embraces the distant sky fully and starts her grandest performance. If her life is in mortal peril, she can choose to figuratively be one with the sky – synchronizing herself with it to the point of her channeling the current weather’s nature AND being able to manipulate the weather with thought. The limited flight ability granted by Cloud Nine also turns into a full-fledged flight capability without any sort of restrictions or hindrances during the duration.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

-She remembers the nuggets that she brings with her as belonging to someone else and being trusted to her for a reason,but she no longer remember about who and why she have those nuggets.

-She do remember who she is and the fact she often lose her memory, usually.

-Due to the above, she once tries to keep a journal, but half due to her being too lazy to keep it up and half due to her always losing the books, she usually decided that it's not worth it, and promptly forget about it.

-Perhaps she could only remember memories that she ended up deeming as really important to her. But even she has no idea about it.

Skype(Optional): aintheinfinite

It's a logic thing. Why don't weapons exist in this world? You said so yourself that a weapon would be a boost to one's abilities, thus any battle-minded gijinka who was looking for ways to increase their power would realize that. While it makes sense that gijinkas only have a few powers since that's just how powers work (at least that's how it appears to), weapons are just ordinary tools that are not that different, in this context, from like spoons and forks.

Please explain your reasoning as to why weapons don't exist from a worldbuilding logic viewpoint.

I am not accepting "logical" as a reason in a world such as this sorry but we have people shooting poison gunk and spitting fire literally.

And so let's look at this at an RP standpoint, not a logical one, because if we force pure logic we'll lose a lot in the RP. What do they add? Coolness maybe. Though I'd argue Slash forming an energy blade is cool.

They add nothing, they give those able to wield a weapon an edge, and weapons automatically take precedence in many fights. Look to many shows and games and such that don't use them and say "Well logically weapons would make them stronger" Yes, maybe it's somewhat logical.

But we don't use pure logic here, even if you think any RP here has that it doesn't. There's always something illogical about the way it's set up. And it's set up that way to make the RP work better as an RP experience.

I guess it doesn't make sense to have weapons either when attacks basically take their spot already.  Why would you need a sword if you have already found a way to cut objects with Slash or literally Cut.  Slam takes out any blunt force weapons as well.  Weapons wouldn't be necessary to beings who already wield powers greater than that of any weapon.  

I am not accepting "logical" as a reason in a world such as this sorry but we have people shooting poison gunk and spitting fire literally.

And so let's look at this at an RP standpoint, not a logical one, because if we force pure logic we'll lose a lot in the RP. What do they add? Coolness maybe. Though I'd argue Slash forming an energy blade is cool.

They add nothing, they give those able to wield a weapon an edge, and weapons automatically take precedence in many fights. Look to many shows and games and such that don't use them and say "Well logically weapons would make them stronger" Yes, maybe it's somewhat logical.

But we don't use pure logic here, even if you think any RP here has that it doesn't. There's always something illogical about the way it's set up. And it's set up that way to make the RP work better as an RP experience.

Worlds with people shooting poison gunk and spitting fire still have their own intuitive logic, and there is a difference between minor logical discrepancies that no one will pay attention to and logical problems that actually hold any sort of impact because the problem is directly relevant to a major aspect of the media (combat).

It is also a freedom inhibition in a RP, a medium that has the advantage of almost absolute freedom. Can I not pick up a kitchen knife or a large stick?

Balance-wise, those of higher level and/or higher class abilities are already given an edge. Characters that rely on strategy more than blind might also have an edge. And there are other methods of balance than imposing a rather forced limit. The most straightforward example would be to say those who have dedicated time in training martial arts and weapons would have taken less time in training their special abilities. From then on, you also use the RP balancing mechanism of checking over an app for characters that are overpowered, and change them.

Worlds with people shooting poison gunk and spitting fire still have their own intuitive logic, and there is a difference between minor logical discrepancies that no one will pay attention to and logical problems that actually hold any sort of impact because the problem is directly relevant to a major aspect of the media (combat).

It is also a freedom inhibition in a RP, a medium that has the advantage of almost absolute freedom. Can I not pick up a kitchen knife or a large stick?

Balance-wise, those of higher level and/or higher class abilities are already given an edge. Characters that rely on strategy more than blind might also have an edge. And there are other methods of balance than imposing a rather forced limit. The most straightforward example would be to say those who have dedicated time in training martial arts and weapons would have taken less time in training their special abilities. From then on, you also use the RP balancing mechanism of checking over an app for characters that are overpowered, and change them.

You're saying the same thing over and over so I can't really respond to that. But put it this way. Why would a character pick up a stick instead of use, idk, Double-Slap when it amounts to almost the same thing. Or a sword instead of Slash. Or throw a rock instead of Thunderbolt. You can sure but there's no need. Because that's how powers work, they're intended to be greater than the average attack. Thus it's impractical to bother with it.

It just would add potential complications instead of just saying "It's just that way." The weapons don't add anything. It doesn't limit freedom because weapons don't add anything that you can't do already.

You didn't respond to the point that all RPs and media have issues with logic such as these for the sake of the story/flow/experience.

I would throw the whole Cubone and Marowak using a Bone thing into here but I do not want to seem like a Troll. I think that Organic objects can be used as weapons such as Rocks and the like. Swords and other Man Made weapons should be only used in the most extreme of cases.

You're saying the same thing over and over so I can't really respond to that. But put it this way. Why would a character pick up a stick instead of use, idk, Double-Slap when it amounts to almost the same thing. Or a sword instead of Slash. Or throw a rock instead of Thunderbolt. You can sure but there's no need. Because that's how powers work, they're intended to be greater than the average attack. Thus it's impractical to bother with it.

So if weapons don't do anything, what's the point in disallowing them?

It just would add potential complications instead of just saying "It's just that way." The weapons don't add anything. It doesn't limit freedom because weapons don't add anything that you can't do already.

What potential complications? Weapons don't do anything, apparently.

Yeah, there is freedom limits. For example, if there was a situation a had no options open except try sneaking up to their enemy and hitting him really hard on the head with a stick because they had no melee powers, or they could try running away. They have one less option in that situation.

There's also the freedom of character creation. What if I wanted to make a charmander who was sheet at spewing fire and thus decided he's going to rely on his grit?

You didn't respond to the point that all RPs and media have issues with logic such as these for the sake of the story/flow/experience.

I said there is a difference between minor logical discrepancies that no one will pay attention to and logical problems that actually hold any sort of impact because the problem is directly relevant to a major aspect of the media (combat). Weapons are evidently something that someone would consider and thus they encounter the wall of no weapons allowed.

Additionally, badly done logic is a flaw. People may overlook a flaw, but for a creator, there is no reason to overlook a flaw if there is an alternative to that flaw that can effectively accomplish the same things.

You didn't respond to my alternative.

So if weapons don't do anything, what's the point in disallowing them?

What potential complications? Weapons don't do anything, apparently.

Yeah, there is freedom limits. For example, if there was a situation a had no options open except try sneaking up to their enemy and hitting him really hard on the head with a stick because they had no melee powers, or they could try running away. They have one less option in that situation.

There's also the freedom of character creation. What if I wanted to make a charmander who was s*** at spewing fire and thus decided he's going to rely on his grit?

I said there is a difference between minor logical discrepancies that no one will pay attention to and logical problems that actually hold any sort of impact because the problem is directly relevant to a major aspect of the media (combat). Weapons are evidently something that someone would consider and thus they encounter the wall of no weapons allowed.

Additionally, badly done logic is a flaw. People may overlook a flaw, but for a creator, there is no reason to overlook a flaw if there is an alternative to that flaw that can effectively accomplish the same things.

You didn't respond to my alternative.

They would do something if I allowed them. They're either pointless or cause issues.

Don't you get sarcastic with me young man XP

If someone is in a situation where they can't use any of their powers there's clearly a very good reason for that. And I never said you couldn't pick up a random rock if you felt like it. Just that there aren't any specially made weapons for battle purpose.

Then you make a Charmander that relies on his grit? Give him Slash and things like that? It's not like there aren't built in moves for that kinda thing.

Again there's no real wall without the weapon. Most things using weapons would be physical in nature otherwise they wouldn't be able to yes? You can still punch a guy in the face if all else fails. Saying you can't do anything without a weapon is false.

It doesn't accomplish the same thing, it's a totally different idea. Weapon vs no weapon. You're telling me the hundreds of things that don't have a character pick up a gun/sword/etc and use that to fight the bad guy is totally wrong and that everything needs to allow them?

Which alternative do you mean?

Look here's the thing. An RP such as this can be run effectively either way, and this is the choice I made. So far I have for sure 5 people (at least one of which not in the RP) saying they want weapons and 5 (won't name names if they don't want to) that say no weapons is the way to go. So it's not like I can just say "Nah I'll go with weapons now".

Edit: I mean if I really have give a IC reason I will just have it that Arceus disapproves of weaponry and smited the funk out of people who created it in the past. And people haven't attempted it since that story has been passed down. Which Arceus made sure it'd get passed down and remembered.

So many people.........Oh well. WIP incomin'.

And I don't mind no weapons. I don't think there should be a downright ban but it's preferred to most people having weapons.

[spoiler=Cold Crown]

pnVI9k5.png

Name: Wallenstein
Species: Empoleon
Favored Legend: Arceus
[spoiler=Appearance]

3sGpL8w.jpg

Wallenstein stands at 170cm, 56 kg, being considerably tall for her race. She wears a sailor uniform and an over-sized overcoat like most Empoleons do. The coat and crown was given to her by her father when she evolved to an Empoleon, following racial traditions.

[spoiler=Personality]Wallenstein is, contrary to her appearance, not a very elegant woman. She's aggressive, hardheaded, often whimsical and easily irritated. She's loud, grouchy, thinks she's smart when she's not so, and pretty damn tactless at times. She recognizes herself as not being strong enough and that fact hurts. She has an adventurous spirit and is more than willing to explore unknown lands and fight new opponents. She's also the type to easily fall for scams or sob stories. Due to her pain-in-the-ass-to-type name, she's often called 'Wally' by people who know her long enough to know that her aggressive nature is more bark than bite, much to her annoyance. Likes drinking and can hold her alcohol pretty well. She prefers guys who can at least outdrink her.

[spoiler=Biography]Wally was born a blonde Piplup, something almost unheard of. It also meant that her parents were suspicious that the other cheated but luckily that wasn't true. Ever since she was young she was praised as a genius for her outstanding intellect. She was also known for her ice cold personality even to her own peers and parents, hence her title 'Cold Crown'. Wally's future was bright and her social life wasn't, but all that changed when she saw a legendary Gijinka.

She didn't know the circumstances behind it, but she happened to witness a fight between two legendary Gijinkas one day. She was captivated. The sheer power and radiance of the battlefield changed her life's obsession. A Legendary Gijinka is strong, and bows to no one. They are free. And the strongest and most free of them all is Arceus, the Legendary who created the world. She realized that that was what she wanted to be. Afterwards she ran away from home, 'borrowing' her father's coat. Now, at 27 years old, she's learned to loosen up a lot. But her aspiration is still the same as ever. She wanted to become a legendary.

[spoiler=Combat Profile]Level: 39
Ability: Torrent - Water output and strength are greatly boosted when gravely injured.
[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Mist - Wally releases mist from her body. An elementary skill that has great utility for stealth, misdirection, and even affect large-scale battles, hence her decision to keep it over the years. It takes a few seconds for her to fill a room or two, but to cover say, a forest, she would need a much longer amount of time. With Torrent, however, she can greatly reduce the amount of time needed to do so.

Rain Dance - Originally a ritualistic dance, Wally has struggled hard to refine the technique into a tune(of Queen's Teo Torriatte) she needs to hum instead. Starts off as a light drizzle and can eventually turn to a heavy torrent if she hums the entire song. Apparently if she could hum the song in reverse, amazing things will happen.

Metal Claw - Wally turns her mantle(or parts of it) to steel, and can use it for close ranged combat. For the duration the mantle stays steel, it doesn't change shape. Works very well as armor.

Water Pledge - Shoots a moderately strong stream of water from her pointer finger(She can spam this). With this move she can use Mist from a distance as well. If she could find a fellow Gijinka with the fire equivalent...

Hail On You Crazy 「Cold Crown」 - Wally can instantly freeze water produced by herself. Water Pledge becomes somewhat similar to Ice Beam, Rain Dance becomes hail, and combining both Rain Dance and Mist can create solid shapes of ice.

Money/Items: 500 Poke, Cheri Berry, Chople Berry, Energy Root, Fresh Water x 2

Misc: Theme song
Skype(Optional): lord_danna

[spoiler=The speedy one]Name: Kazo
Species: Gabite
Favored Legend: Latios
[spoiler=Appearance:] He is six foot two inches tall and weighs 196 pounds.
p6FXdOm.gif

[spoiler=Personality:] There are humble people in this world... however, if going by outer appearances alone, no one would say that about Kazo. How he looks and how he acts though are two different stories. He is scared of what people may think about him and as such, he is a pushover, doing anything anyone asks of him. Even gijinka much younger and smaller than him can get away with it. He can barely muster up the courage to talk to anyone, especially a pretty girl.
It's easy to tell he is a bit of a coward to, seeing how he slouches over to try to make himself look smaller and hopefully less noticeable. He flinches when people yell at him, no matter the reason, and he is easily intimidated. Don't make him angry though... Because... Well, no one knows what happens when he gets angry. He's never shown anyone that side of himself before, and usually fear will overpower his anger anyways. Under no circumstances does he want to be in the spotlight, and he always thinks less of himself, his low self esteem not helping in any way.

[spoiler=Biography:] Kazo always had an issue growing up. He was abnormally tall for his age, especially unusual because he was a Dragon Type. This made him stand out and look intimidating. but his gentle nature made it so he spent a good portion of his life bullied by fairy types. Most people found it amusing a tall boy was being abused by smaller fairies, so no one helped him. His parents also were uncaring, as they figured their boy could take care of himself. After realizing no one would help him, he simply stopped asking and took the abuse if they caught him. As a result, he is very timid and a bit of a coward.
The only good thing to come out of it was that he learned how to run really fast, developed by running away from his bullies. He spent years honing his running technique, soon becoming slightly confident in it. He then heard the story of the legend Latios, a pokemon rumored to be the fastest one alive. An crazy idea came to him. Perhaps if he could beat Latios in a race, people would respect him, or at the very least leave him alone. Armed with this new goal in life, he travelled the region in hopes of finding the elusive legend.
Although he is goal oriented, more than likely, he will run into other people... If he does... he will help anyone that asks (force) him to come along with them.

[spoiler=Level:] 27

[spoiler=Ability:] Sand Veil- When a sandstorm picks up, he can see clearly, despite the winds and sand. He can also move faster within them, allowing him to be much sneakier in one.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers:] Sandstorm: He makes a super catchy song that mixes well with other songs. Or he just summons winds that kick up dirt. Probably that. The sand will last for about six minutes, spanning a 100 foot radius from the point of origin.
Ground Dragon's Roar: He takes a deep breath and fires an energy breath thingy like Godzilla. (Dragon Breath)
Nanomachines, son!: His head hardens and he headbutts stuff. (Iron head)
Dig: He... digs. Ya know, moving dirt, going underground. Digging.

The Special Move
Gotta go faaaaaaaaaaaast: He takes off at super speed, running as fast as he can. At this point, the friction can spark fire on his body, which he is trying to weaponize. Failing for the moment. His mind also can't completely process everything with how fast he is moving, so the odds of him tripping, or running into something are much higher. Also, he gets winded easily, only able to go fast for about five minutes before he has to stop and take a break.

[spoiler=Money/Items:] The starting 500 pokes, a Ground Gem, a Oran Berry, 2 Potions, and a Dark Sunglasses (What he's wearing)

[spoiler=Misc:] [spoiler=Theme Song]

He has a habit of talking really fast when he's nervous, and has a phobia of Ice types and Fairy Types. He also doesn't like to fight, preferring to run away, as his moves reflect. Unless he's pissed. Never piss him off.

Like most people from Juyu, he has a slight interest in music and has a decent singing voice. Nothing to write home about, but not bad either. He also can play an instrument, specifically an acoustic guitar. Don't expect him to sing or play for anyone any time soon though.

[spoiler=Skype:] burningreno

I'll check people's apps another time, keep it up guys :3

I was thinking of a possible solution. Because as I see it either weapons would be impractical or overly good. And thus I shall decree.

Weapons can be made, they are rare however. And they are weaker than a Gijinka's natural attacks. Thus usually they're impractical and it's not common to use one.

Keep in mind a Slash attack generally will be stronger than a weapon as it comes from the Pokemon's natural Aura and the weapon disrupts that.

And so that's how it'll be. Sorry if this is an issue but I really think it's for the best.

[spoiler= Weavile]
nbg1z9C.png
"Lets see... that will be: 50 poke for our traveling fee, 100 for damages and emotional stress, 200 for the battle, and let's throw in an extra 70 pokes for not killing you, what do ya say?"

Name: Wesley
Species: Weavile
Favored Legend: Diancie
[spoiler=Appearance: ]

tumblr_mjewevMYhF1qjan9xo5_500.jpg

Standing at 5'5", and weighing 110 lbs, Wesley is definitely on the small side. She is normally seen wearing her clan's traditional robes, and under her headdress, one will find a pair of small ears that resemble that of her Pokemon counterpart's.

[spoiler=Personality:]

Wesley is for all intents in purposes the embodiment of avarice. Wherever theres Poke to be gained, you'll find Wesley a stones throw away, licking her lips and rubbing her hands together as she cooks up one of her harebrained schemes. Although, maybe calling her antics "schemes" would be giving her just a little too much credit... though a very highly skilled ninja and a even better thief, calling the girl an airhead would be far from an understatement; spontaneous and scatterbrained, Wesley often finds herself abandoning her own needlessly convoluted plans in favor of simply beating her victim into submission and taking what she desires.

When not on the prowl for Poke, Wesley often finds herself dosing off wherever she can manage. Without the money as an incentive, the girl becomes extraordinarily lazy and indifferent, even going as far as to simply walk away from a fight upon finding out that her opponent doesn't have anything of value. Whilst in combat, she takes on the role of a front line attacker, receiving support from her partner, whilst using her speed to blitz their target.

[spoiler=Biography:]

Born into a very small and humble clan of Weavile Gijinka, Wesley was always the black sheep of the group. Though she seemed very skilled in the ninja arts that her clan prided themselves on, Wesley always found herself drawn to the city- or more specifically the material goods that could be found in the city. Every night, when her family would retire after a long day of training, a young Wesley would sneak down into Fryst and prowl it's streets in search of loot. It started off with a few petty thefts, the occasional stolen toy or trinket and a few puzzled looks from store owners who would find a window open that they could have sworn they'd left shut. But as Wesley's ninja training progressed, so did her skill as a thief and it didn't take long for the girl to begin pulling of even larger heists.

By the time Wesley turned 17, she realized that she just wasn't meant to live the humble life of her clansmen. Vanishing into the night, and leaving only a letter and a large pile of the stolen goods that she had acquired from her nightly quests, Wesley set off to explore the world. During her travels, she learned of a legend who's body was composed entirely of precious crystals. Her mouth watering at the prospect of acquiring such priceless gems, Wesley began her search for Diancie that very same day.

iU8EggM.png

Level: 32
Ability: Pressure: Whilst in combat, the air around Wesley seems to grow dense with killer intent, subtly casting doubt upon all surrounding enemies and hindering their ability to make rational combat decisions. The effects of Pressure vary from target to target based on each individuals mental fortitude and strength level. It should also be noted that it is very possible to simply overcome Pressure with sheer willpower alone.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers:]

Now that's a party trick!: Wesley is able to create solid copies of herself to serve as decoys, and confuse her enemies. These clones are able to use non-damaging versions of all of Wesley's techniques, and will vanish after receiving any substantial damage (double team).

Where you expecting an Ice pun?: Wesley inhales deeply, then release a torrent of fridge air and shards of ice from her mouth to damage her foes and obstruct their vision. This move seems to be particular effective against Dragons, and has a moderate chance to freeze any who take a direct shot. (Blizzard)

Don't blink!: Pushing her speed to it's very limits, Wesley is able to move faster than the eye can see; vanishing then reappearing near her opponent and attempting to attack them before they can react (quick attack).

It's cutting time...: Wesley's bread and butter. Upon activating this move, her arms become enveloped in metallic substance that forms a pair of viscous claws that can be used to attack and defend as necessary. This armor is exceptionally hard, and allows Wesley to claw through even the toughest defensives.

Special Power: The N word... : If you couldn't already tell, Wesley is a ninja; her speed and agility are exceptional, matched only in those who also specialize in such fields. Meaning that she is able to accomplish acrobatic feats such as backflips and wallrunning with ease, and is also a master of the not so ancient art of deception.

Money/Items:
1,620 Poke, 3Full Restore, 1 Escape Rope, 1 Revive, 1 Super Potion

Looking really good there. ^^

There's an issue I have noticed with many of the apps that I'd like to address.

I noticed some of them seem to be after a specific legend. Thing is, Chasers go after all Legends, and it'd be difficult for me to do this if the characters don't have any motivation to face any Legend besides one.

Nothing wrong with the stuff as I wanted a favored Legend but I just am slightly concerned that a lot of them sound like they don't have much interest in fighting more than 1/2 Legends.

Alleria has a personal reason to go after Ray Charles, and while she's aware of the fact that she's going to go after the others too along the way, her less-than-invested stance on being a legend chaser means that she pretty much is seeing the entire thing as simply a side quest, which explains why she doesn't care that much about chasing the others too.

[spoiler=Checks and Balances]

N7oqK8g.png

"Really now? You should know better than to go against me."

Name: Easter
Species: Sylveon
Favored Legend: Rayquaza
[spoiler=Appearance]

Lw2TtkY.png
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 95 lbs
Easter's ribbons are actually feelers that are part of his body. He wears whatever feels comfortable, which more often than not is girl clothes, so he's often mistaken for a girl. His high-pitched voice doesn't help. He decided to roll with it, and bought a special brassiere that adds to the illusion.

[spoiler=Personality]

Easter is unfailingly polite, a gentleman to the highest degree. Despite his looks, he has the poise of a butler, and the charm of a fairy type. To most people, he is kind and cordial, and has a weak spot for those with low self-esteem. He likes to encourage them and watch them grow stronger, taking pride in their progress. However, around dark or dragon types, a switch is flipped. His natural arrogance grows almost unbearable, and he does everything he can to destroy what he calls "overinflated egos." While normally calm, he becomes excited during these beatdowns and thus came his discovery.

Easter is a sadist. He takes pleasure in inflicting pain on others, but most especially dark or dragon types, as his attacks seem to not only inflict more pain on them, but he also finds their overblown pride annoying. While hypocritical of him, he considers his pride rightfully gained, both from his abilities and efforts to improve himself from his days of being "blind and ignorant." To a lesser extent, he takes pleasure from deceiving others, and will let others think of him as a girl instead of a boy without ever correcting them.

[spoiler=Biography]

Easter was born in Northshore as the son of an Eeveelution pair. His father was an Espeon and his mother was a Flareon. When he was born, he was doted on for his genius. It seemed that there was nothing he couldn't do--cooking, mathematics, music, nothing. He had free reign in his parents' vast library, which is where he discovered the existence of the legendaries. Things came to a head at age ten when the public found out about his preference for wearing female clothing. His parents, who had been hoping he'd "grow out" of that, "encouraged" (i.e. forced) him to leave Northshore to "find himself."

Rather than stew in anger, Easter shrugged it off and decided that if they didn't want to accept him, then too bad. He had better things to do than strive to please others or fit within their small-minded notions of propriety. Instead, he explored the world, and discovered he was nothing more than a big fish in a small pond. Determined to become a big fish in a big pond, he trained himself to become strong, mainly so that he could separate himself from his past overconfidence. Because of that, he looks down on those who think themselves invincible like he once did, and noted it was dragons and dark types that seemed to do it the most. Thus started his habit of beating down on those types whenever he can. Because of this, Easter seeks to bring down the ultimate dragon, Rayquaza. However, if he hears of another legend exhibiting overweening pride, he won't hesitate to change targets.

Easter has lived an eventful life that his appearance belies. Way back when, he entered Adarid, and trained himself in its arena, facing off against their champion multiple times. Though he never won, he considers those battles some of the best he's ever had. When he first learned about Chasers, he decided he set out as one, unable to stop the urge to travel once more. Still, he considers Adarid a home away from home.

On his journey, he was invited to join the S.S. Showdown crew, formed entirely of Eeveelutions, and he did. His life as a pirate was an enjoyable, though temporary one. However, he learned more about the legendaries while on the ship than he ever had before in his life, including when he was a child. Since it turned out that his captain knew quite a bit about them, especially Rayquaza, which influenced Easter's decision to go after it. Eventually, when calamity passed, he broke apart with the rest of the crew, and they all went their separate ways.

[spoiler=Level]

• Original: 37
  • +1 against Camerupt
  • +1 against Entei
  • +1 for Christmas
  • +2 against Froslass + Kyurem - Easter learned Last Resort
  • +1 for 1000 posts
  • +1 against Apanie the Wash-Rotom
  • Current: 44

Ability: Pixilate - Because of his aura, what would normally be regular attacks (normal type) are in fact, fairy attacks.

[spoiler=Moves]

• Wish - Passed down as the signature move of his family. Easter closes his eyes and sends a silent wish to the stars. After some time has passed, his body will glow with green light to show that the cosmos has heard his prayer and his injuries will either be partly or fully healed, depending on their intensity.
  • Swift - Gathering the energy of the stars, Easter shoots them as rays that hit all targets. Because of the cosmic nature of the attack, it is almost impossible to avoid. Cannot be used over a prolonged period of time.
  • Moonblast - Borrowing the power of the moon, Easter releases a blast of cosmic energy. This has a 30% chance of lowering an opponent's mental determination, causing special attacks to weaken.
  • Psyshock - Easter materializes an odd psychic wave which attacks the target. Has a greater effect on those who are physically weaker as opposed to mentally weaker unlike his other moves.
  • Last Resort - After having used each one of his other moves, drawing on external powers, Easter finally gathers the power within himself to charge at his opponent, dealing massive physical damage.
  • Cosmic Shield - Gathering the power of the cosmos, Easter is impervious to attacks for a short period of time. Any Pokémon that makes contact with the glowing pink barrier becomes confused and "sees stars." However, he cannot use it more than once every five minutes without the shield failing on him.

Because all of his moves require reliance, either on the cosmic forces or the power of a TM, Easter is reminded of his bodily limits every time he attacks. Thus, he experiences a conflict of self whenever he fights, as a part of him hates dependence, but another part of him enjoys the power that sings through his veins and the pain he inflicts on others.

[spoiler=Possessions]

• 500 Poké - 50 = 450 Poké
  • Moon Stone - keeps it as a reminder of his dependence on the moon. Doesn't do anything for him, though.
  • Star Piece - keeps it as a reminder of his dependence on the stars. He doesn't plan on selling it.
  • Poké Puff Pouch - holds Poké Puffs. It's currently empty, however, as he eats them almost as soon as he obtains them.
  • Psychic Gem

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

• Easter respects fighting types, as they have multiple weaknesses but still work hard.
  • His favorite food is the Supreme Wish Poké Puff.

[spoiler=Simba]

bj9pkCX.png

"I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!"

Name: Ari
Species: Litleo
Favored Legend: Entei
[spoiler=Appearance]

vJLlaRv.png
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 110 lbs
He has a small lion tail that he hides under his coat.

[spoiler=Personality]

Excitable and playful, Ari hasn't experienced much hardship in life. He sees the world through rose-colored glasses, and believes that everybody is good at heart. A bit mischievous, but never malicious, Ari finds it hard to comprehend the harsher sides of life, and why others are cruel when they can be kind instead. He's slightly arrogant and a show-off, but those aspects of himself stem from insecurity and constant comparisons with his father. He's very adventurous, and will take advantage of any opportunities to go questing and exploring.

His two years on the road have not done much to mature him, but he has learned some tact and humility. Before, he was used to being waited on hand and foot, but now, he's discovered that being a commoner is hard. He has to dress himself, and pay others to obtain necessities like food and drink. Nobody cares if he has something to say, so he has to make sure that his words are worth listening to. And, most astonishingly to him, he's learned that non-lions are just as good as lions.

[spoiler=Biography]

Ari was born Prince Ariel, the only child of King Richard the Lionheart and Queen Leah the Radiant from Pride Rock. However, he chafed under the pressures of royalty, especially having to listen to the majordomo Zago all the time. Because of this, he and his best friend Tiana, a fellow Litleo, often rebelled against the rules. Eventually, his Luxray uncle, Prince James the Crafty, encouraged him to leave Pride Rock and prove himself a brave lion like his father, to become a Chaser.

Ari had heard about the ascension myth from his uncle. If he could beat one of those legendary Pokémon, then he could prove his worth and courage for sure. He'd come home a hero! His parents would admit that he was a brave and strong son! His uncle would dote on him and he would never have to listen to Zago's stupid rules ever again! Ari favors defeating Entei, known as the lion of lions, but truthfully, any other legend would do just fine.

Eating up his uncle's words, Ariel left at age ten, throwing away his full name as he no longer considers himself a prince, but a journeyman traveler on the road to improve himself.

[spoiler=Level]

• Starting: 8
  • +1 against Roggenrola group
  • +1 for Christmas
  • +2 against Salamence twins - Ari learned Headbutt
  • +1 for 1000 posts
  • +4 against Edgelord and Ankou - Ari learned Noble Roar, replacing Tackle
  • Current: 17

Ability: Rivalry - If faced up against other males, Ari feels a burning drive to prove himself the better, and his attacks are stronger and fiercer for it.

[spoiler=Moves]

• Fire! - Ari spits out fireballs that deal a small amount of damage compared to other fire moves. Has a minuscule chance of setting aflame on the target. (Ember)
  • I have to be brave! - Ari focuses and lifts his spirits. This increases his general attack power. (Work Up)
  • For the Pride! - Ari thinks about his connection and loyalty to Pride Rock and his family. Drawing on this power, Ari charges at his opponent. It's the weakest of his moves. (Return = Friendship 100 for Power of 40)
  • I'm a wildebeest! - Ari hits people with his head and somehow doesn't get brain damage. (Headbutt)
  • Call of the Wild! - Letting out a noble roar, Ari intimidates his target and and lowers their attack and special attack power. (Noble Roar)
  • I am...Prince Ariel! - Spirits of past kings lend their strength to Ari, ringing him in a blaze of ghostly fire. Their very presence lends him strength, increasing his defenses and evasion. However, they cannot stay in the mortal realm for longer than ten minutes, and it takes an hour before Ari can summon them again. (Rightful King)

[spoiler=Possessions]

• 500 Poké
  • King's Rock - a piece of home. Given to him by his father.
  • Old Rod - given to him by an old fisherman. Uses this to fish for food.
  • 3 bottles of Moomoo Milk
  • Normal Gem

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

• Does not hold any type-based prejudices.
  • However, he does feel more comfortable around lions or cats as opposed to other species.

[spoiler=The Pi-Kahuna]

6h6NSxu.png

"When the big one hits, you know, the big one. That's when ya find out who're the sinkers and who're the surfers."

Name: Keanu
Species: Pikachu
Birthday: June 12th

Favored Legend: Manaphy

[spoiler=Appearance]

IBsu4JU.png
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
He has a second pair of ears and a tail. His cheeks are abnormally sensitive and blush easily. Touching them sometimes causes a little static shock. One thing that sets him apart from mainland Pikachu gijinka are his blue eyes, which are common to Pikachu gijinka in Alola as their minds mature. Tends to wear bandages as he gets injured often.

His Substitute forms a doll that looks exactly like that strange creature next to him.

[spoiler=Personality]

Keanu is what one might call an optimist. He seems unfazed by most of what life throws at him. He's what one would call "chill" and his temper is virtually nonexistent. While he seems to take life's punches with good humor, he's so relaxed that he would let somebody steamroll him if it meant less work for him. However, he is not particularly generous, only giving people what he feels that they deserve. He is very much an adherent to the concept of reaping what you sow. Because of this he can come off as cold when appealed to for help, however if he feels that a person is deserving of help, then he will give them exactly what they deserve, no more and no less.

Despite his laid-back attitude, Keanu is actually very intelligent. Getting him to actually use his intelligence, well. That's another story. He'd much rather just sit back and let other people do the thinking, make all the hard decisions. Him? He'll uhh, just sit back and eat pancakes. In fact, Keanu is a veritable Slowpoke when nothing is going on. Poky, he takes his time getting places and doing things. However, once he starts actually moving, whether it be surfing or in battle, he explodes into motion, showing most people the speed of a Pikachu gijinka. However, he goes back to being his old, slow self as soon as the necessity of moving around stops. He also has good instincts, stepping out of the way just as somebody is about to trip him, or skipping over a pothole. Or good luck. Either way, it's served him well in life.

Laziness aside, Keanu seems to take a fierce joy in movement, of surfing, of flying through the water. Of battling, of zipping around opponents, of experiencing the complete thrill that is motion. He loses himself utterly to the euphoria, and always seems disappointed when it ends. If it were up to Keanu, it would never end. He would surf, he would fly, he would soar, until his body gives out. Because of that, he has built up quite an endurance, and aside from his speed and quick mind, that is probably his best asset. However, he has a hard time understanding his limits, and can often push himself past what his body can handle.

[spoiler=Biography]

Keanu was born to a rather normal family in Alola. He doesn't talk about them much, but they were very happy together. His parents took care of the entire family while he tried to take care of his little brother. They lived on the beach, next to the ocean. An early riser, Keanu liked to wake up in the morning and watch the sun slowly climb its way over the horizon. Soon afterward, he would grab his favorite surfboard and run across the sandy shore, hopping over crabs and pointed shells, before finally hitting the water. There, he would lie stomach-down on the surfboard, and paddle his way to the waves, before standing up and riding them, turning his board sideways till there was nothing but him and the wave, the crest furling over him, flying through a tunnel of water.

Every morning was like that. The family would joke that he was born with a water type soul in an electric type body, that he'd probably evolve into a Lapraschu. Surfing was his passion, and what he saw as his destiny. He went on like this for quite a while, doing many things in the pursuit of his dream. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation--I mean, beasts attacked. During the chaos, he met an injured Solgaleo and Lunala, as well as the other members of the group, as they were fleeing the region. While on the ship, the two legendaries disappeared without a word. Keanu still isn't sure why they disappeared, but he's decided to just do his best with what he has.

[spoiler=Level]

• Starting: 20
  • +1 for 1000 posts - Keanu did not learn Feint
  • +3 for against Yveltal - Keanu did not learn Double Team
  • Current: 24

Ability: Static - Anybody who comes into contact with Keanu, especially his cheeks, has a thirty percent chance of being paralyzed.
[spoiler=Moves]

• Surf - Pikachu generally do not learn Surf, but somehow Keanu inherited this move from his dad. He does not need a surfboard to perform this move, able to just "ride the wave." He has used a surfboard in the past, however. Aside from him, there has only ever been one gijinka in the Pikachu line known to be able to use this move.
  • Nasty Plot - Keanu learned Nasty Plot as a Pichu, and kept the move as he evolved. Focusing on dark thoughts, he increases his special attack sharply.
  • Electro Ball - This attack forms ball lightning that Keanu throws at enemies. The faster Keanu is compared to his opponent, the more powerful this move.
  • Thunder Wave - Sparks of electricity shoot out from Keanu's cheeks to form electric waves that paralyze the opponent.
  • Substitute - A move Keanu learned from a gijinka he met in Alola. Using twenty-five percent of his maximum HP, Keanu forms a small doll in the shape of a strange, pointy-eared creature, and quickly trades places with it. Attention-grabbing, any attacks originally directed toward him target the doll instead.
  • Charged Currentcruiser - The surrounding terrain becomes electrified and Keanu charges up a lightning strike with the power of a Thunderbolt.

[spoiler=Possessions]

• 500 Poké + 200 = 700 Poké
  • Strange stone - a strange, diamond-shaped stone with an odd symbol in it.
  • Berry pouch - currently holds multiple berries native to Alola.
  • Frying pan - uses this to make pancakes.
  • Bag of flour - uses this to make pancakes.
  • Bottle of Pamtre berry syrup - uses this to pour over the pancakes he eats.
  • Water Gem

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

• Theme Song: How Far I'll Go - Cover by Caleb Hyles
  • If asked for a favorite type, Keanu would tell you water, but in practice, he treats all types equally.
  • He loves pancakes, and has become an expert at making them.
  • Considered becoming an actor when he was younger, but he changed his mind.
  • Has a very slight accent, but is a bit embarrassed about it if brought up.

[spoiler=Suiten]

NmWLE7O.png

"My name is Suiten, of the proud Samurott."

Name: Suiten
Species: Samurott
[spoiler=Appearance]

42QZhX3.png
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs

Has a bit of a baby face, which he tries to cover up with a serious expression.

[spoiler=Information]

Suiten seems rather cold and distant, but upon talking to him more, one notices he is actually quite talkative, if a little shy and lonely. A Chaser, he prefers fighting with his sword over using his attacks. Talks like an old man sometimes. Despite wanting to chase after legends, he is also a bit of a busybody, and can get caught up in affairs that have nothing to do with him.

[spoiler=Level]

• Starting: Unknown
  • +1 for Christmas 
  • +1 against Salamence twins
  • +1 for 1000 posts
  • Current: Unknown

[spoiler=SPOILER]

Name: Keldeo

Species: Keldeo

Appearance: True forme

[spoiler=Information]

The fourth musketeer, Keldeo is a swordsman through and through. He is also one of, if not the youngest of the legendaries, and prone to rash, hotheaded decisions. He is a man of action but has learned to temper it with caution from his mentors, especially Cobalion, who he looks up to like a father. He dislikes psychic, dark, and ghost types in general, considering their method of fighting dishonorable. He is a staunch ally and friend, but has a hard time handling betrayal, taking it quite personally. 

Theme song: Tsuna Awakens

[spoiler=Easter the Sylveon]

wAfpCCt.png

"Really now? You should know better than to go against me."

Name: EasterSpecies: SylveonGender: MaleAge: 20Favored Legend: Rayquaza

[spoiler=Appearance]

Lw2TtkY.pngHeight: 4'10"Weight: 95 lbs

While not shown in the picture, Easter has a pair of long pink rabbit ears and a tail. His ribbons are actually feelers that are part of his body. He wears whatever feels comfortable, which more often than not is girl clothes, so he's often mistaken for a girl. His high-pitched voice doesn't help. He decided to roll with it, and bought a special brassiere that adds to the illusion.

[spoiler=Personality]

Easter is unfailingly polite, a gentleman to the highest degree. Despite his looks, he has the poise of a rich young master, and the charm of a fairy type. To most people, he is kind and cordial, and has a weak spot for those with low self-esteem. He likes to encourage them and watch them grow stronger, taking pride in their progress. However, around dark or dragon types, a switch is flipped. His natural arrogance grows almost unbearable, and he does everything he can to destroy what he calls "overinflated egos." While normally calm, he becomes excited during these beatdowns and thus came his discovery.

Easter is a sadist. He takes pleasure in inflicting pain on others, but most especially dark or dragon types, as his attacks seem to not only inflict more pain on them, but he also finds their overblown pride annoying. While hypocritical of him, he considers his pride rightfully gained, both from his abilities and efforts to improve himself his days of being "blind and ignorant." To a lesser extent, he takes pleasure from deceiving others, and will let others think of him as a girl instead of a boy without ever correcting them.

[spoiler=Background]

Easter was born in Northshore as the spoiled son of an esteemed Eeveelution family. His father was an Espeon and his mother was a Flareon. When he was born, he was doted on not only for his status as the firstborn child but also for his genius. It seemed that there was nothing he couldn't do--cooking, fighting, playing the violin, nothing. However, things came to a head at age ten when the public found out about his complete disregard for wearing female clothing. His parents, who had been hoping he'd "grow out" of that, encouraged him to leave both the manor and Northshore to "find himself."

Rather than stew in anger, Easter shrugged it off and decided that if they didn't want to accept him, then too bad. He had better things to do than strive to please others or fit within their small-minded notions of propriety. Instead, he explored the world, and discovered he was nothing more than a big fish in a small pond. Determined to become a big fish in a big pond, he trained himself to become strong, mainly so that he could separate himself from his past overconfident self. Because of that, he looks down on those who think themselves invincible like he once did, and noted it was dragons and dark types that seemed to do it the most. Thus started his habit of beating down on those types whenever he can.

Because of this, Easter seeks to bring down the ultimate dragon, Rayquaza. However, if he hears of another legend exhibiting overweening pride, he won't hesitate to change targets.

Level: 35Ability: Pixilate - Because of his aura, what would normally be regular attacks (normal type) are in fact, fairy attacks.

[spoiler=Moves]

Wish - Passed down as the signature move of his family. Easter closes his eyes and sends a silent wish to the stars. After some time has passed, his body will glow with green light to show that the cosmos has heard his prayer and injuries will either be fully healed or to a certain extent, depending on how injured he is.Swift - Gathering the energy of the stars, Easter shoots them as rays that hit all targets. Because of the cosmic nature of the attack, it is almost impossible to avoid.Moonblast - Borrowing the power of the moon, Easter releases a blast of cosmic energy. This has a chance of lowering an opponent's mental determination, causing special attacks to weaken.Psyshock - Easter materializes an odd psychic wave which attacks the target.Cosmic Shield - Gathering the power of the cosmos, Easter is impervious to attacks for a short period of time. Any Pokémon that makes contact with the glowing pink barrier becomes confused and "sees stars." However, he cannot use it more than once every five minutes without the shield failing on him.

Because all of his moves require reliance, either on the cosmic forces or the power of a TM, Easter is reminded of his bodily limits every time he attacks. Because of this, he experiences a conflict of self whenever he fights, as part of him hates dependence, but another part of him enjoys the power that sings through his veins and the pain he inflicts on others.

[spoiler=Possessions]

• 500 Poké
  • Moon Stone - keeps it as a reminder of his dependence on the moon. Doesn't do anything for him, though.
  • Star Piece - keeps it as a reminder of his dependence on the stars. He doesn't plan on selling it.
  • Poké Puff Pouch - holds Poké Puffs. It's currently empty, however, as he eats them almost as soon as he obtains them.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

• Easter respects fighting types, as they have multiple weaknesses but still work hard.
  • Has a preference for Supreme Spring Poké Puffs

This one scares me, because he likes being sadist to EXACTLY what I made.

Not accepting logic as a reason is sort of… IDK.

Also, quoting this RP as an example is sort of flawed, because it's not people, they are the humanized form of Pokemon, they are still Pokemon. It's like saying Superman can fly, sure, a normal person can't fly, but Superman isn't a normal person.

Certain Pokemon would logically have a weapon, others wouldn't. Fighting Pokemon for example probably wouldn't, and then the more "cutesy/weaker/not-a-fighter kind/etc" Pokemon probably wouldn't. The ones that are more related to battle/fighting/war/death/etc probably would have one.

For example, an assassin might have a weapon, and probably should. But on the other hand, some Goomy gijinka for example, probably wouldn't, because it doesn't really make sense, not is Goomy really a battle-like Pokemon.

And of course RPs don't use pure logic, there's some stuff that we have to take for granted at times (magic, existence of mythical dragons in a human world, etc). But for stuff that CAN be logically explained, it is ALMOST ALWAYS explained. So…

This is something that can be logically explained as well as valid, so there's no reason to break that to "better the RP experience", when doing THAT would be what's even worse.

So far I don't see any outstanding issue but it's way too late/early for me to be sure.

Though there's a few things I can specify later. For now...

[spoiler=PokeWitch]
kLVm2ld.jpg?1
“Hello there, little one, do you need help?”

Name: Gwendoline
Species: Mismagius
Favored Legend: Giratina
[spoiler=Appearance]
Z9RLFLi.jpg
Gwen is fairly average height, standing at 5‘5“  (165 cm) but weighing only 88 pounds (40 kg). Though “standing" is a bit of a misnomer. For Gwen doesn't have feet. Five inches (13 cm) of her feet and ankles are completely missing, replaced with a strange purplish smoke. She is constantly hovering so her practical height is actually 5‘10“ (178 cm)

The gems around her waist flash when she's feeling especially emotional or in pain, and they begin to look dull when she weakens greatly.

[spoiler=Personality]

Gwen is a kind and mature young lady. She always tries to find the best solution to any problem and goes out of her way to help out anyone in need. She believes that every Gijinka have something to offer to the world and she desires to help them do it as long as it’s positive. She is still young, however, so she has a playful side as well. She tends to tease others often and is always quick to laugh and make little jokes. Though her jokes tend to be on the corny side. Her favorite opener in battle, for instance, is “You don’t have a Ghost of a chance”. She thinks this is funny and a little cool, and she can get flustered when people point out how bad it is.
Motherly is a good word for Gwen, she fusses and frets over those who are hurt, sick, or otherwise feeling down. And she always tries to give advice and a positive outlook on things.
She’s quite sensitive, as well, and it can be easy to upset her. She doesn’t do well with straight up insults, though she puts on a brave face. She’s easily embarrassed and flustered at affection at times, even if she herself is affectionate towards others often.
When things go badly she can become somewhat disheartened and sad. However she tries to keep an optimistic attitude and roll with the punches.
Speaking of punches, Gwen doesn’t like physical confrontation and tries to avoid it. But there’s an angry switch in her that when flipped means she’s not gonna put up with your s*** anymore and she’ll let you know.

[spoiler=Biography]

Gwendoline was born and raised in Alpha. The oldest child of five, she was always taking care of the younger children. She especially made sure to keep them from exploring too deep into the caves. Though one day she had to chase a child farther into the cave than she was supposed to go. What happened there is a memory that has been lost to Gwen but it still troubles her to this day, despite that the child was safe afterwards. She never got too far into the rivalry with Omega. Or at least she didn’t think so. She has trouble even remembering what the rivalry was about, let alone how she felt about it. But she doesn’t let that bother her, if it was important she’d surely remember.
She left Alpha at a somewhat early age, hesitantly leaving the young Gijinka of the village to set out on her own. She had wanted to get stronger to be able to protect the village from some threat that she was sure it was facing but couldn’t quite figure out what threat.
She decided to become a Chaser because it would be the best way of getting stronger, and her plans are to become a Legend and make this dangerous and often in turmoil region safe for all.
She has a particular interest in Giratina, whenever the Dragon is brought up she feels an urge to defeat it totally. If you ask her why she’ll just shrug and say “It just feels like what I’m supposed to do.”

[spoiler=Combat Information]

Level: 37 (30)

Ability: Levitate, As stated earlier instead of feet Gwen hovers several inches off the ground. Even when knocked down or sleeping she’ll be lying on the air slightly unless she’s tied down.

[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Evil Eye: An eye-like shape appears above Gwen's head, mentally latching onto an opponent and dealing damage directly to their Aura unless they break free in time. It is even more powerful if the target is afflicted with an ailment. (Hex)

Dance of the Forest Spirits: Gwen can summon a flurry of leaves, surrounded by a slight dark energy, to launch at the foe. These leaves can be controlled at will and have slight tracking capabilities. However the longer they go on the more energy Gwen expends and the weaker they get. (Magical Leaf)

From the Darkest Corner: The usually composed Gwen also has a bit of a dark side deep in her mind, and she can tap into this to strengthen her attacks almost two-fold for a brief period of time. This wears her out if used too long, or too often, however. (Nasty Plot)

Share The Load: An unusual power that, when Gwen makes eye contact (or an equivalent if no eyes exist), she can either share her health, or sap the health, of her target. Which depends on the amount of health they both have, until they are even in health level. (Pain Split)

Dancing Flames: A fire of mystical power shoots from the girl and covers the foe in its flame, weakening their special attack through its magical properties. (Mystical Fire)

Plague Roulette: By making contact with her target, Gwen can afflict them with a random status ailment, though the effects are weaker than those brought on by normal attacks.

[spoiler=Other]

Money/Items:

500 Poke, Comfy Pillow, 3 Old Gateau

Misc:

Theme

Battle Theme

-Mismagius have a strange tradition once they evolve. The moment they do they’re compelled to put on the first hat they see and it is transformed into the customary Mismagius hat. In Gwen’s case it was a strawhat owned by a Monferno named Luffy.

-Touching the gems around her waist can cause several different reactions in Gwen, and she doesn't like people getting close to them.

-While she can't exactly lay her head on the pillow like others she tends to sleep holding the pillow to her face, and she has frightening nightmares when it's taken away.

-Carries chocolate around to give to upset kids.

-Was once proposed to, but they vanished suddenly the next day. Which makes her nervous about romance.

-Is quite proud of her name, as her parents gave it to her and she respects that, but prefers Gwen because it's easier for people to say.

Skype(Optional): lordcowcow2 (for those who wanna add me to easier discuss crap I guess XD )

[spoiler=The Hero Has Arrived!]
NL4wo2Y.png?2
“There’s nothing I can’t do with heart and uhh determination! Come at me I’ll take you all on! Stop laughing!”

Name: Mackenzie “Mac"
Species: Helioptile
Favored Legend: Groudon
[spoiler=Appearance]
iVtasBH.png?1
At 5‘2“ and 100 pounds Mac is about average sized, if slightly smaller. The frills on the side of her head aren't just decoration, they're actually able to detect shifts in weather and Mac can move them around slightly.

[spoiler=Personality]

Larger than life is one way to describe her. A complete airhead is another, more accurate, description. Mac has a very weak survival instinct and a serious chip on her shoulder. She likes to fight and especially likes to get up close and personal. Despite that her species being better at a different fighting style. But she’s not about to let that stop her; she’s determined to defeat all her foes and have the grandest adventure of all time! She likes to talk about Legendaries and can sometimes be a bit chatty. She’s relatively friendly though also a little competitive and confrontational. She speaks her mind no matter who it is to, which can get her into a lot of trouble in a world such as this.
She’s brave, reckless, and loyal. If you earn her trust she’ll stick to you and protect you from anything that comes your way. Even if you’re actually much stronger than her. She tends to act tough. That isn’t to say she isn’t tough. She actually is quite hardy but she’s clearly not the strongest Gijinka around.
She doesn’t like when people make fun of her and can be a bit paranoid about others laughing, sometimes assuming they’re laughing at her. She’s quick to start a fight but also quick to apologize after a misunderstanding. She has total faith in herself and those she calls friends and truly believes that with determination and friendship she can do anything.
As mentioned before she truly is an airhead, and subtlety tends to go over her head. She’s not completely gullible though, and if she’s takes a moment to think, she often realizes when she’s being straight up lied to. Unfortunately she tends to act on instinct and trust her heart more often than not.

[spoiler=Biography]

Mac was born in Oasis and she never really left it. She had a few friends but none of them seemed to share her fascination with legends and battles. She often got into trouble for fighting but she would still sneak out to seek fights anyway. One of these times, when she was merely 11, she got into it with a much older Gijinka, a Primeape with an attitude problem. He was about to seriously hurt her when a flash of thunder struck and took the Primeape down in one shot.
Mac was in awe, and when she saw the man who had saved her she was sure it was Raikou. The Legend gave a grin and flashed her a piece sign before running off at extreme speed.
Ever since then her love of Legends grew and grew, and she became almost obsessed with studying them. She came to learn of many different Legends, from the mysterious and alien Deoxys to the ancient force that was Regigigas. She took a particular interest in Meloetta, as Mac was a lover of music, but decided that the one she really wanted to take down was Groudon, for the challenge.
Of course she still wished to meet Raikou one day to thank him, as well as meet every single Legend in existence. Giratina terrifies her however, but even that one she wants to face eventually.
She decided to become a Chaser, something her parents weren’t too keen on, especially after Volcanion’s body was discovered in their very city. But Mac was determined, she would set out and achieve her dreams no matter what!

[spoiler=Combat Information]
Level: 21 (12)
Ability: Solar Power, Mac gains a power boost when fighting under especially bright sunlight, but every attack weakens her health.
[spoiler=Moves/Powers]

Sparks Fly!: Mac lets out a short to medium range blast of electrical energy that causes damage, not very strong but has potential to grow stronger. (Thundershock)

Just Give Me a Sec!: Electrical energy is channeled through her frills and surrounds her body in a slight electrical field. Makes non-physical attacks against her do less damage for a short period of time and increases the power of the next Electric attack she uses. (Charge)

Get Down and Stay Down!: Mac uses her legs to kick out at an opponent, if she connects with their legs this attack slows their movement speed down. (Low Sweep)

Super Blinding Attack!: Mac forces energy through the ground, and launches mud at the opponent, which can lower their accuracy. (Mud Slap)

Hit Em in the Face...Fast!: Mac goes really fast and slams into her opponent. (Quick Attack)

Who Needs Thunderpunch?: Mac's strongest attack, which can only be used after she has used Charge. It delivers a short-range electric blast at high power. The attack is essentially a suped up punch but it uses Mac's Aura to bypass physical defenses. Can't be used too often or else Mac will pass out.

[spoiler=Other]
Money/Items:
500 Poke, 1 Full Heal, and that’s all. “I don’t need items!” more like she lost them.

Misc:
Theme
Battle Theme

-Hates her name as it's too "girly" so she goes by Mac.

-Loves the rain and loves to play in it, despite being stronger in the sun.

-Really likes music, especially singing. Has had a bit of a fascination with Meloetta.

-Knows a surprising amount about the Legends.

Neph this has been already taken care of. The decision is made a bit back

Archived