Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

A warning.

On Monday (one week since the post) I will continue things for Team Showdown, Team TDB, Team Mac, and Team WTF. Regardless of who posted or not. And those who did not post may not like what will happen to their characters.

Oh also Team Neo Not Dark but they both posted good on you.

I will hold off if the RPers in those groups give me reason to, and can promise to post within a couple days after that.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaand posted. Any questions? XD

[spoiler=Related to recent post]Entei: Level 83. Moves: Sacred Fire, Fire Blast, Extreme Speed, ???, ??? Ability, Pressure.

For the S.S. Showdown... more/less there's dozens of level about 10 water and ice types on the ship, and more keep coming from the water.

Also something important. I'm going to start letting y'all be a bit more descriptive with fights. I still don't want you doing TOO much, but I will let you do more than one action per post, as long as you don't abuse this. And if it's against a more "boss fight" kinda deal (Like Entei, and that Froslass, etc.) I'll still need you to ask me what's okay if you want to do more than the basics that we've been doing.

Avalugg: Level 42. Moves, Avalanche, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability, ???.

Toxicroak: Level 32. Moves, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability, ???. Special ability, a mild poison that is naturally ever-present in their spit.

Carnivine: Level 27. Moves, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???. Ability, Levitate.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on making a post tomorrow, for the places I can.

Those who still need to post.

Team Mac: Saiku

Team Neo Not Dark: Hakima

Team Karaoke: Reptilious

Team Sexual Tension: Saiku and Nai

Keep in mind if you wish to not do anything in response that's viable too, just let me know. And know there will be consequences depending on circumstance.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay gonna just make a list cause still kinda tired. Those that need to post are...

Reptilious, as Lok.

Hydreigon, as Taiga

Saiku, as Denku

Nai, as Fia

Keto, as Whisper

Hakima, as Brooke (I miss your posts, hope you somehow get a computer :( or something )

Once two of these (or three if two of them are Saiku and Nai) post I can make another post.

Otherwise I'll continue things in a few days anyway.

Edgelord: Level, 50. Moves: Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Air Slash, ???, ???. Special move: Null Blade; a non-typed attack that numbs the target upon being hit. Twin blades emerge from the ground and thrust at an upward angle.. Ability: ???.

Entei: Level 83. Moves: Sacred Fire, Fire Blast, Bulldoze, Extreme Speed,  Howl. Ability: Pressure. Special Move: Blazing Oversoul. Once Entei reaches zero, or near zero, HP, a blazing aura appears around him and he regains his health. As well as becoming immune to status effects, he gets a boost to attack and speed of 150%, which [redacted].

For Team ST. Have whatever talking/actions you want during the trip. If there's anything specific you are wanting to do you can ask me about it and add it in.

Also, for the other places. I will post for Showdown and Karaoke by Friday night regardless of if Hyde (Showdown) or Rep (Karaoke) post.

[spoiler=Only Read After Reading IC Post]Team Sexual Tension: If you wish to speak to anyone, let me know, and I can provide the responses. If it's just some random NPC feel free to make something up, though if it involves anything important or plot-related might have to ask me for a response anyway. Or if you need to know how the people would react to certain things, etc.

Team Karaoke: Don't hate me for this pls. Fiona: Level, 46. Moves: ???, ???, Mean Look, ???, ???. Ability, ???

Team Showdown: Anything more you want to know or w/e ask. If you don't have anything to do besides react make sure the others don't have anything and feel free to skip to sleeping for the night, nothing else will happen. If asked Clyde will say that you should arrive sometime the next day.

Team WTF: Entei now at 130%

Team Mac: Saiku make up w/e you want for the Diglett. And Yui that's an X-Scissor coming your way.

Beseeched by a lord of cows to give aid, I arrive.  
[spoiler=Soul of Cinder]
Name: Nine
Species: Houndoom
Favored Legend: Rayquaza
[spoiler=Appearance]
zyWZn6H.jpg
Nine stands at a decently tall 5'10 and has a rather toned, yet still thin, body. Even in the warmest of places he is seen sporting his black coat, and he tends to carry around a pair of black sunglasses. The houndoom does indeed have a triangular tipped tail.

[spoiler=Personality]
Nine is a sort of carefree individual. One who always seems to have a smile on his face and a lax air about him. He is someone who is able to seemingly shrug off most insults and tends to treat large scale events as much smaller than they actually are. This kind of nonchalant attitude extends itself to how he interacts with others, coming off as friendly yet somewhat careless to those around him. This is only accentuated with females, as he seems to be particularly flirty, yet somewhat courteous at the same time, with them. And while he isn't exactly the most mindful of others, he does have a rather serious side to him and tends to be more attentive to things then he would let on. 

There is nothing that Nine takes more seriously then his status as a Chaser. He is a person who has devoted a better part of his life to trying to understand these legends, and has meeting them as one of his highest priorities. As such, he's someone values any and all knowledge on the legends and will often try to act on his whim if he finds a lead on such a thing.

Despite being born and raised in one of the most volatile places on the continent, Nine is not gungho about fighting. He often times tries to avoid needless conflict and has a habit of portraying himself as weaker than he usually is. In spite of this, he's a person who is fairly confident in their own strength, built up from victories over the years, and should such a challenge arrive that involves him fighting, he will not shy away from it.   

[spoiler=Biography]
Born in Trailsau to a lucario mother and houndoom father, Nine didn't ever really stick out from the rest of the crowd. Instead, he was someone who always got into constant fighting for whatever reason may have occurred to him at the time. Whether it be in friendly sport, in response to some form of insult, or because it was just the thing the locals did, fighting was a well ingrained part of Nine's life. However, as time continued to go on, Nine started to see senseless fight as, well, senseless. He couldn't quite find purpose in what he was doing, nor could he quite find enjoyment in just straight on fighting his opponents, and thus started to become bored. During this time, he tried to try out all different styles of fighting to see if it would get any better and tried to find something to do in the city that didn't involve fighting. Both of these did nothing to alleviate his humdrum life, and it only seemed like it would stay that way until one day he had happened upon a hermit like man who had lived outside his home. 

Curious about things like myths and legends, Nine had asked the man about them, and it seemed that beyond just what lived a stone throw away from his own home, there were all different kinds of legends all over the world. Ones that could bend time and space, ones that controlled emotion and knowledge, and ones that seemed to put the world together as it was today. As such, he was completely enraptured by them and decided to go straight on the hunt to learn more and more about them. At the age of 17, the young houndoom had left home and went on his journey to find out more about the legends, a chaser in the making even back then. 

As he continued to find out more and more about the legends, questions started to raise in him. Aside from the creator themselves, there were those amongst the legends who seemed to use their deific powers to keep the world in harmony. Then there was also the fact that legends could be made after a certain number were defeated. So were these ones just always around, or was the world in such a sorry state that it needed them? The more he searched, the more questions popped up, and it seemed that there was no real answer to anything he was trying to find out. Then, one day one year ago, a legend was found slain. A bit shocked that they were not only all real, but also someone found them, caused mere research to turn into grand exploration. And so, Nine had become just another chaser wannabe amidst the "chaser boom" and chased after whatever legend he could think to find. 

While he is someone who has an interest in all the legends, his interest only continues to rise the more integral to nature that the pokemon is. As such, the one he wishes to find most of all is Rayquaza, the one he believes to be both the strongest and the most potent in regards to the natural state of the world. 

[spoiler=Pokestuff]
Level: 47 (39)
Ability:
Flash Fire: The user’s body is naturally attuned with fire, and thus, they are able to absorb the flames that they come in contact with. When absorbing fire in this manner, it temporarily increases the strength of all fire based moves that the user is able to use.
Moves/Powers:

• Dark Aura: Nine is able to focus his aura into a pulse of dark energy that he is able to fire out. The force of the attack can cause his opponent to flinch. (Dark Pulse)
  • Hitting Yourself: Nine shifts the aura in his body to take on a darker tone. When he attacks an opponent while this aura is active, a strange reaction occurs where his Aura shifts to match the power of the target he is hitting. This effectively makes it so that each physical strike he deals against that target, while this is active, acts as if Nine were using his opponent's strength instead. (Foul Play)
  • Sun Flare: The user simply creates a stream of fire, originating either from their hand or mouth, that is sent in a linear direction at their opponent. (Flamethrower) 
  • Payback: When Nine is struck with a physical blow, the aura in his body spikes in power. While this does nothing on its own, and quickly reverts back to normal, Nine is able to force that spike in power into a single strike, letting loose an attack that deals twice the damage he received. (Counter) 
  • Inner Flame: Nine is able to focus inward and sharpen his aura. When he does this, all of his non-physical attacks spike in power in response. This can be used multiple times and stacks, though not indefinitely, and his Aura returns back to its normal state over time. (Nasty Plot)
  • Sunlight: The user seems to takes on a golden glow to them, embers constantly being shed off their skin, as their body temperature seems to spike exponentially. While in this state, Nine takes less damage from attacks, has a slow and steady passive regeneration. For counter purposes, the damage taken is not treated as less. 

Money/Items:

• 500 Poke
  • World Map
  • Black Glasses for all those harsh sunlit areas.
  • Some good ol’ Lemonade. Two of ‘em.
  • Fire Gem

[spoiler=Read IC First, Again]Karaoke: Fiona: Level 48. Moves: Mean Look, Knock Off, Pin Missle, ???, ???. Ability, ???

Also Gwen used Nasty Plot.

Showdown: I'll make up the map for Coldharbour next round. For now react however you will to the last things on the boat, Stalfos talk to me about what TMs you're looking for and I can say if they'd have it and how much it'd be to buy, decide among yourself if you want to take a Rotom with and which one EXCEPT for Apanie it is. To remind you....

http://i.imgur.com/QdZJJkB.png

From left to right. Jane. The regular Rotom. Kinda twitchy but also motherly.

Isole. Frost Rotom. Mopey, bitter, with a scary side when angered.

Trava. Mow Rotom. Chillax and also unusual.

Apanie. No.

Edna. Heat Rotom. Hothead and sarcastic.

Solana. Fan Rotom. Flighty and cheerful.

WTF: 110%

Mac: Edgelord: Level 50. Moves, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, X-Scissor, Air Slash, ???. Null Blade: a non-typed attack that numb the target upon being hit. Twin blades emerge from the ground at an upward angle. Ability, ???

Sexual Tension: Not anything in particular to add here. XD

Since it has been decided I will put it here. The S.S. Showdown member joining with Team Showdown (This name will make less sense after leaving the ship XD ) is...

Isole the Frost Rotom. Level 20. Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Thunder Wave, Astonish, Spite.

Don't let the low level get you down, she's experienced with fighting.

Feel free to include her into your post, Team Showdown~

[spoiler=After reading IC, as always]

Karaoke: Fiona: Level 46 (yeah, 46, definitely didn't screw up, nope). Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Mean Look, Pin Missile, Aqua Tail. Ability: Sniper.

Xatu: Level 72. Moves: Air Slash, Light Screen, ???, ???, ???. Ability: ???. Special Move: Perfect Double-Team. Able to create clones of themselves that are more solid and able to do more damage than regular double-team clones. Perfect information sharing between clones at all times.

Fiona is very very injured at this point. Good luck~

Showdown: You're in Coldharbour now. There doesn't seem to be much to do, but feel free to do...well, whatever comes to mind. There are places to rest, among the clusters of homes, but besides that it's just houses and street vendors. Any questions, ask.

Neo Not Dark: Yeah Carnivine down, Toxicroak hurt but aiming a Cross Chop for Brooke. And Fawkes is now a hero or something.

Sexual Tension: A bit of a weird one. You can keep interacting if you wish, but just know that at nighttime the events I mention will happen.

[spoiler=After Reading IC]

Neo Not Dark: So the battle is won! Fawkes gained a level! Despite not attacking she was somewhat involved with battle and also got Dora out of harms way, mostly.

Now basically what is needed is Brooke to find a way to heal from her poison, and if you want to move to the next day that's fine. Hakima and Yui I'd like you two to try and decide where you want to take this from here, ask me w/e you need.

Karaoke: Fiona is down, Mean Look is dispelled, and Uxie and Mespirit have left the general vicinity. Azelf is still holding the barrier, and has noticed Nine. Skaia, tell me what you want Nine to do and we might be able to get him in the barrier in your next post. Xatu used Night Shade on Lok's clones, and because of Synchronize both they and Gwen are poisoned.

Sexual Tension: There you have it. James wants your help to enact a coup to save his people from the armies of the Shadow Land. That's more/less it. Any questions, you can ask.

Whisper: With that, the fight is over. Whisper has earned 200 Poke, Fire Blast, and...a level! Only one, due to having leveled up in her previous fight. But trust me when I say she's close to another level as well. Now basically clear up this part. Entei will leave after teaching Fire Blast, and healing up a bit, and head towards the mountains saying "I must go, I need to wake mother." And Easter is leaving.

Meaning for NOW Easter is gone, but may return eventually. Hopefully. And Whisper is on the Free Agent roster.

Showdown: Isole asking the hard questions

Mac: Kah down, Edgelord full of angst and pain.

[spoiler=After IC]

Karaoke: A Reflect was set up, though Light Screen will fade soon, and Nine was attacked by an Air Slash and Night Shade, joy!

Mac: So now we can either move on or find a place to rest, or both. Kah can wake up but she's still hurt. And everyone gets to gain a level!

ST: Hi Saiku, like what's in the cave? And yeah, not a ton happened, you got your answers (and orders) so you can advance to the afternoon, but no later. Denku is currently at around morning time where he's at, due to having traveled through the night.

Showdown: You can advance to the next day if you'd like. Otherwise let me know what you want to do before you do it and I can give you what info I can.

Neo Not Dark: You're lucky Sam has medicine. Basically we're advancing to the next day. This is where a certain someone can come in if they want.....*hint hint if you read this* Also Dora and Fawkes have leveled up.

[spoiler=After IC]

Showdown: Good job, you terrified a Frogadier. So this kid is freaked the funk out atm, and basically whatever you wanna do from here on he's not gonna be able to defend against, and if you got any questions or such for him just ask me so I can tell you the response.

Isole is out cold.....not intentional pun.

Karaoke: So more/less. Xatu was hit with Flamethrower, and Magical Leaf. Clones were going for Nine but then went after Gwen. And Alleria's Outrage was ALMOST entirely dodged. Now Alleria is getting attacked with bullet hell several Air Slashes.

Mac: Mac's run off and found herself a village of Ari! It's basically just on the border of the tile (on the map) to the left of the water tiles.

Neo Not Dark: Thundurus is moving on a crash course for Dora and Fawkes. I assume both Brooke and Easter would be close to the point and be able to see Dora playing in the rain and having a stray bolt almost hit her. And yes, she's still frolicking.

Sexual Tension: So here we go friends. At the moment this is where it stands. Denku should arrive in the 18 Mightyena vs 12 Pyroar and 8 Luxray, and Jabari fight...slightly after it's started. Same for Bea.

As for Fia...Step into the flames, and answer the questions as you will. It's more/less that simple.

[spoiler=After IC]Neo Not Dark: You managed to Escape From the City, and now you all can decide what to do next. Remember what I told you, Sethera, if Easter goes back in. Time to decide what's the next course of action.

Karaoke: Godslayer is attempting to retreat, however the three clones are now attacking Alleria.

Team Showdown: Frogadier just gave some information, and Cabrakan learned the doctor is out.

Team Mac: There, uh, there's...well you guys will have to figure this one out. ;)

Team ST: Message me to see what the woman I mention looks like, Nai. And answer her questions, as best as Fia can.

15 Mightyena, vs 11 Pyroar and 7 Luxray, and Jabari.

Leader Mightyena knows Dig.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Godslayer revealed entirely! And, are they beaten? It seems so at the very least...They are falling unconscious at the moment, and potentially dying entirely. Gwen's unconscious now, and Alleria just slammed into a wall

Mac: Village of Ditto who want to feed you, huzzah! Also who's taking care of these kids? Maybe a new NPC? Hmmm.....

Neo Not Dark: Camp time! And Dora notices Sam isn't around at all, in fact, no one has seen him since this started.

ST: Lots happened...Kabari attacked, and the coup is at maximum "oh funk"-itude

Bea and Denku side: 12 Mightyena and Jabari (Known moves, Shockwave and Flame Charge) vs 8 Pyroar and 4 Luxray. The tide is turning for the Mightyena. Some of them seemed to have gotten stronger since the start of this fight.

Fia's side: James: Level 58. 2 Mightyena, level 35. 2 Pyroar, level 36.

Richard, Disciple of ???, Level 80

Aaaand. Fia has gained 1 level, and learned Fiery Dance!

Dumping this now, will finish when I have the time to come back. Say bye to Wally and Alby, partially because I borrowed their characters for something else and partially because I changed them so much I lost my original vision for them in here.

[spoiler=The Head Maid from Styles(FINISHED)(?)]OGCIKyQ.png

"The service industry is dying. The economy is slowly but surely shifting towards self-sufficiency and anarchy, disregarding the foundations set by Henry Ford. As a maid in this ever-changing unreasonable world how can I possibly find a job?!"

Clotilde Cavendish

Aggron

Female
26 years old
Favored Legend: Dialga

Voice Actress: Whitney Houston

[spoiler=Appearance]6wGCftD.png

She stands at 161 cm and weights 70 kg. Sadly due to her species it is very hard to fall below that.

[spoiler=History]An Adarid resident, Tilde was born with an unfortunate trait that would not go away. Her face is permanently scowling and her attempts to smile were enough to scare most people. However, her talent and determination to serve surpassed that disadvantage and she got into the most prestigious maid academy on the continent, the Styles House of Maids. It was there that she learned everything. From the basic knowledge and tact required to function as a maid to the smallest trivia for the weirdest of masters to the combat experience required to properly fight and protect one's master, everything someone could possibly demand of a maid was beaten into her head. She was the iron maiden.

However, after graduation she found herself unable to hold a long-term job anywhere. No matter how talented she was, her face held her back and no one would hire a maid who made people nervous. It did not help that demand for maids were a rarity in the continent, and because most residents could at least fight, people were more inclined to do things themselves, undermining the role of maids in Adarid society. It seemed her childhood dream of becoming a maid like in her romance stories had failed her. Right around then, searching for Legends was starting to become a trend and it was then that she resolved to herself. She was going to hunt down Dialga, god of time, and force it to allow her to convince her childhood self to aim for a more stable career.

[spoiler=Personality]A maid who regretted her life decision, Tilde is, contrasting her appearance, a very helpful and subservient woman who enjoys cleaning and reading novels. In particular she enjoyed reading about maids who committed the ultimate sin of falling in love with their master, and even after coming to regret becoming a maid she cannot deny enjoying it as a guilty pleasure. Morbidly she also enjoys novels where the maid turns out to be the killer. She's glad to do menial tasks others would find boring and tries to avoid conflict unless necessary. She understands children well and can adequately read social situations, and in all aspects but one she truly is a top-class maid. As for the one aspect holding her back, she's developed a complex towards her facial expression and becomes upset when someone points that out. She's also quick to bouts of self-pity and often lulls over her regrets. Because of this she sometimes comes off as very gloomy, but following that she would encourage people to do what they can to not regret things later.

Alignment-wise, she would be a Neutral Good character. She has good intentions in mind most of the time but does not particularly adhere to society's laws out of anything other than obligation as a member of society. Had she found a master to serve, her moral compass would indeed revolve around what would be best for her master, but as a maid without someone to serve as well as someone attempting to change her past, she instead gauges actions using her inner, personal morality unrelated to her occupation, which is simply the standard 'do what you can' mentality. She does however react strongly to the concept of regret and in situations involving someone potentially coming to regret their actions she would do her best to avert that.

For all the knowledge and trivia in her head, she is a slow-thinker and is oblivious to attempts at humor, such as puns, one of the joys of living.

[spoiler=Combat profile]Level: 35
Ability: Sturdy
[spoiler=Moveset]

Iron Tail - Turns part of her skirt or other clothing to steel as she whips it towards an opponent. Has little range(although longer than one would expect looking at her skirt) and is her staple move. It also works with her necktie, whose length is much longer but has less impact. It does not work on clothing not in motion and thus cannot be used to protect from impact.

Protect - Within a one-second time span, she becomes immune to any form of physical impact. Cannot be used repeatedly and she cannot move while it's active.

Taunt - With her signature glare, she shuts down any attempt to use a status inflicting move. Mainly used to make sure a fight remains as physical as possible. As an additional effect, causes target to be unable to break eye contact for the duration of its cast(five seconds), but the actual effect lasts one minute.

Earthquake - Stomps down on the ground and causes the ground within a 3-meter radius to become unbalanced and collapse. Naturally, it only works while she's on ground and immobile.

Aftershock - Causes any impact created by her to repeat once at her whim within five seconds. Can be used with both Iron Tail and Earthquake to great effect. Impact is repeated on the object/location the impact is received rather than to a specific point in space. If an object is broken in half by the original impact, Aftershock repeats the full brunt of the impact on both broken halves.

Items - 500 poke, fold-able broom, brown suitcase, extra uniform, bandages

[spoiler=Misc.]Inspired by Kusshi from D-frag. I saw the Aggron fanart and instantly thought to myself that right there was Kusshi-senpai in Gijinkaland.

Has a father named John and a mother named Mary.

Tilde's theme

[spoiler=OVER 9000]

Name: Ninbasa Toriyama

Species: Infernape

Favored Legend: Jirachi

[spoiler=Appearance:]

30hmqeb.jpg

More muscular than he appears in the picture, and a bit older looking. He has a few scars from training, most on his chest and hands. 5’10” (180 CM), and about 168.7 LBS (77 KG). Wears an orange training gi with his school’s symbol on the chest in white, and a dark blue undershirt.

[spoiler=Personality:]

Ninbasa is a very cheerful and energetic person. He loves to meet new people and try new things, and most people find it very easy to get along with him because he seems to take to most environments very easily. If he has to be a bit quieter than normal because someone is not good at talking, he’ll offer they join him while he’s fishing and just hang out and relax, and if they’re loud and upbeat, he’ll join them in being noisy and making a fool of himself. He’s the kind of person that feeds off the environment around him more than anything else. The only exception to that sort of thing is when someone is depressed or sad, because Ninbasa will do his best to cheer them up, since he is a very happy person and wants other people to be as happy as he is.

Despite that, he can sometimes get lost in his own head and become depressed for seemingly no reason. It passes as quickly as it comes, and Ninbasa will act like it never happened if someone asked. This is against his normal way of acting, because he loves to tell people about his friends back home and all the things Master Senin taught about the world and the people in it. He’s in general open about everything, and ready to help anyone if they want him to help.

Partially because of how he treated training when he was younger, Ninbasa loves to make games and competitions out of things. If he’s in a fight, he’ll challenge someone to see who can take out more baddies, or if they’re headed to a certain place, he’ll challenge them to a race. This can sometimes be to a ridiculous degree, as he’ll try and get people to compete with him over things like who can eat the most the fastest, or he’ll let someone wait for their backup since it would be more challenging. It’s all in good fun, but it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming.

Ninbasa’s also a bit short-sighted and naive, and he’s not very good at battle strategies. He mostly goes with his gut, and it usually leads him the right way. He has a great intuition, but beyond that, he’s rather easy to manipulate into doing what someone smarter wants him to. But if he finds out you’re deceiving him, especially into doing something that would hurt his friends, he’ll quickly become angry and protective, but he’ll also forgive easily if you prove that you’re trying to change yourself for the better after the fact.

[spoiler=Biography:] Ninbasa was born in Mowloo, but he has no idea who his parents really were. He was raised by an old, wise man named Malakai, who he grew up believing to be his grandfather. From a young age Malakai instructed his grandson in the ways of Martial Arts, and Ninbasa took to it like a fish to water. By the time he was 8, he knew most of the techniques Malakai did, and still he was thirsty for more. That was when Senin, an old man who was once an extremely powerful chaser supposedly, returned to Mowloo.

He wished to retire in peace, but Malakai was an old friend of his, and as a favor he took Ninbasa on as a student. It was difficult at first — Ninbasa was pushed to his limits many times and wanted to quit, but he refused to give up in the face of a challenge. Many students came and went when they heard Master Senin was teaching, but it was one, single student in particular who seemed willing to hang on as thoroughly as Ninbasa. Cirius, a young boy who didn’t have any family to speak of, and at first he and Ninbasa were bitter rivals. But slowly, as a few years passed and the two matured and improved, they became the best of friends.

Cirius always struggled to keep up with Ninbasa, but it never seemed to bother either of them. In fact, often they’d wander off together in search of “adventure”, but it was generally harmless. It was a normal day of adventure when everything went wrong: hopping from tree-to-tree, laughing and competing, and then Cirius jumped onto a branch, and it couldn’t hold his weight. Ninbasa jumped after him and managed to catch him by his belt, and for a second it was fine and they were laughing again. And then, when he tried to haul him back up to a steady perch, the belt was not able to support his weight and broke.

Ninbasa watched his best friend vanish beneath the foliage and fall down, down, down, staring at the scraps of the broken belt he held in horror. Had he just killed his best friend? Everything seemed to pass by quickly after, and his mind kept making him relive that scene over and over again. Could he have saved him? Could he have been faster, or stronger? More careful? The world seemed dull to him, until Master Senin approached him to talk after a month of silence. It was a one-sided conversation, but the last line stuck with him. “When I was younger, I used to have all kinds of dreams about a strange being… I later found out it was a legendary, rumored to have the power to grant a wish to whoever it deemed worthy. Anything they wanted…”

Was this a chance to make up for his mistake? Was that what Master Senin had been hinting at? Ninbasa decided it was high time he found out what these “chaser” things really were, and just where this “Jirachi” guy was hiding out at. He needed to ask him a favor! And so, packing his things and wishing his grandfather and Master Senin the best of luck, he set out to travel the world in search of Jirachi. It’s been about a year since he left, but he’s not found the slightest clue where Jirachi could be.

He had to keep trying though. He had to.

[spoiler=Combat Abilities]

Level: 40

Ability: Undying Flame - Ninbasa is no stranger to danger, and when he’s close to defeat, his internal furnace burns brighter than ever before. This is signified by the color of his fire changing to a bright golden color, as well as flames jetting up around his hair and legs, almost giving him an aura. (Blaze)

Moves/Powers:

• Bulk Up: By taking a moment to regulate his breathing, and gather his ki, Ninbasa can momentarily bolster his physical strength to new levels. This is reflected by the increase in muscle mass when he uses it, as well as the bulging veins, which both grow more prominent each time he does so. After the fight, he is left very sore and exhausted if he overuses this.

• Blaze Kick: Ninbasa never had much use for the mastery over Fire-abilities that his heritage bestowed him, mostly because he was raised in Mowloo where fires were a constant danger, but his master preached the necessity of adaptability, so he trained a single attack. Blaze Kick is simply Ninbasa surrounding his leg in a controlled amount of blazing hot fire right before he delivers a powerful kick.

• Acrobatics: Having been raised in treetops, and due to years of harsh physical training, Ninbasa can agilely hurtle through the air in a way that almost seems to defy gravity. He is able to twist and turn in the middle of the air to strike foes, and land nimbly on his feet, ready to attack again. More effective depending on his surroundings, and what he can use as a jungle gym to keep going.

• Focus Blast: The very first technique that Ninbasa ever mastered, Focus Blast involves taking a stance with his arms drawn back and his feet spread shoulder-width apart, then gathering ki in the expanse of his open hands. It is extremely powerful, but requires intense focus and discipline to aim properly, meaning that it’s a risk to use in combat when under attack.

• Close Combat: Trained as a martial artist his entire life, you would be hard-pressed to find someone nearly as dangerous as Ninbasa is with his bare hands. He is at his strongest in someone’s face, striking with both his hands and feet, and his knees and shins, and on occasion, his head. His blows possess a strength much more powerful than you would guess by looking at him, true to a Fighting-type. If he fights for long periods of time, it will exhaust him, and he will slow down, leaving himself open to attack more often.

Spirit Bomb: A technique known only to Master Senin and Ninbasa, the Spirit Bomb draws upon the strength of the world around the user to fuel it. It requires at least a minute to fully charge the attack, and the power of it changes, based on the amount of life in the area around them, and how many people are willing to lend their energy for the attack. It’s an all or nothing attack; if the user’s concentration is lost, all of the energy harmless dispels back to who it was originally from, be it a plant or person.

Money/Items:

500 Poké.

Yellow belt that once belonged to his best friend, Cirius. He keeps it tied around his head, to hold back his hair. It is also a constant reminder of his duty, and makes him fight harder when he thinks of it.

Black belt tied around his waist, though it has a blue-tinge to it. Recognition that he mastered not only the physical, but the spiritual aspect of martial arts as well. Also displays that he was the top student of school.

A large wooden bamboo shaft with a bag tied around the end of it to hold his belongings when he’s on the road. It’s able to double as a fishing pole when the bag is removed from the end, and a line attached.

Misc:

• Theme/Battle Theme

• Has a ravenous appetite.

• Favorite food is fish, and his favorite pastime is fishing.

I don't even care if you can't find a team for him. I just wanted to be able to say I'd finished it.

Archived