Introduction

♪ ♪Aria ♪ ♪

Well, I'd like to create dream Yu-Gi-Oh cards and Anime Cards, also to join/make contests

That's what this site is for, so you're in the right place.

Anyway, welcome to YCM (Yugioh Card Maker). 

Like Nai mentioned above, please take the time to read our rules + get familiarized with our policies and what not.

Keep in mind that the Custom Card section is divided into two areas; Casual and Advanced.

Latter deals with the competitive game state; other one doesn't (at least not very much).

If you have questions about how stuff works in the section, feel free to PM me.

(I'm the lead moderator in Custom Cards at the moment, so yeah)

And yeah, general stuff can be PMed to me or one of my colleagues.

Have fun!

We'd like for your stay here to be as pleasant as possible, so it's important that you know our policies and stuff.

It'll help you avoid disputes with other members and getting into trouble with the staff members.

Also, don't mind some of the fads going around here.

We have a few of them, but you don't need to worry about them.

In a week or so, we'll be having our annual Halloween event, so don't be alarmed if you suddenly see a group of members with Monster membership. 

Is this the "Introduction" thread?

> 5fabdef5f7.png

> b95ed5fafe.png

aaada6532a.png

I dunno, is it?

Welcome 'ere, and like Sakura said, there's going to be a monster hunt activity in a week or two which'll last for 2-3 weeks+, so people with monster name/group names/accounts will appear as part of that, and there'll be a fair bit of roleplaying (for the monsters, as well as the "human-team groups"), so don't worry about that.

Archived