[Sakura Written] Hi-Speedroid Kusarigainer

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Hi-Speedroid Kusarigainer

Level 7 | WIND | Machine | Synchro

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use 1 "Hi-Speedroid Kusarigainer" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effects.
(2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; change its battle position. That monster's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the turn,

(3) During the End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card.

2500/2200

iU8EggM.png

This was originally a request from Zazu's Create-A-Card thread in Games.

As you can probably tell by now, it's a HSR Synchro Monster.

Kind of like a Fiendish Chain for Spell/Trap Cards as well, or a 4th Chain if you really need it.

I'm not an expert at how Speedroids function, but they should be able to make this with their current support, looking at their stuff.

(Three-Eyed Dice + one of their Level 4s should do it.)

That, and it is still generic for whatever L7 Synchro Deck that wants it.

iU8EggM.png

Anyway, CnC and other comments are appreciated.

Felt really awkward tbh.

It has its utilities, but it's pretty much weaker Fiendish chain split in two, and is in the level where it faces competition with the best synchroes in the game (Moonlight, BRD, Yazi, CWSD, etc). Its stat left a bit more to be desired, and unlike other speedroid synchros it doesn't have float/pseudofloat effects going for it.

it's just...feel weak aside from being a WIND option aside from CWSD for 7. But this'll rarely come into play unless you use Taketonborg's eff.

Yeah, Level 7 is a tricky area to navigate for Synchros, especially since a lot of them are good.

iU8EggM.png

Stat-wise, boosted it to 25/22 so it can at least tie with Clear Wing power-wise.

I don't know; maybe it can be boosted further (but trying not to eclipse Yazi).

Changed the effect to permanent negation, but it's still limited during your turn.

(I can probably get away with making it trigger during either player's turn, since of the hard OPT/effect thing. but erring on the side of caution for now)

As for the floater effect, I have it reviving during the End Phase with a banish cost.

I did intend on having this be another 7 option for Synchro MPBs as well, to be honest.

Again though, I am not sure how Speedroids function [if they can recur their banished resources without too many problems].

Archived