ultimate card customization ideas

i would love to make a devine beast card red without going to the effect and have it be a devine beast / effect with no effect for example i want to make custom god cards some with and some without effects so basically i would like a color palette for each card and also i would also like to customize the back of the cards and also add an invert card option with all that stuff i listed this would be the best yugioh card maker site ever also if you could add japanese manga and japanese anime and english dubbed anime of each card type color etc. you would have to change the site name to ultimateyugiohcardmake.net just an idea

First off, periods exist.  You don't need to tell us absolutely everything in one immense sentence; I can't even keep this stuff coherently sorted in my head because it's all one massive run-on sentence.

Second, there's no way the site name will be changed because one person had an idea.  You can throw that suggestion out right now.

Third, there's absolutely no need to customize the backs of the cards; if you're doing this for a fanfic (which I'm assuming you are given your other thread), you can just describe the card back in question.

Fourth, if you want to turn the card background red, you'll have to look into a program called GIMP or Photoshop if you want to throw some money around over this.  Since there are no official cards with this coloration that exist, it wouldn't be added to the cardmaker.

Fifth and finally (unless I missed something), the cardmaker still doesn't have pendulums, and probably won't for a long, long time.  Before anything you suggested gets added in, that'll have to come first, so grab a number, get in line, and make yourself comfortable.

If I've come off as rude or some such, I do apologize.

...I really should remake Crab's thread of what NOT to suggest on YCM...

Anyway, note on Pendulums: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-4/announcement-60-pendulum-cards-will-be-added-when-theyre-added-so-dont-post-requesting-them/

We are aware that YCM lacks them, but as YCMaker is pretty much dead as far as you need to know, don't expect these to be added anytime soon.

(Out of fairness, we didn't get Xyz Monsters until September 2013, and they existed since April 2011)

---

Yui already said everything else.

Archived