別銀河から,鯔背な英雄に戦いを入る (Super Quantum)

IrYYMX2.png

Thread title is a (mostly) translated version of the one used in Black Enforcer's intro thread this year with some editing (supposed to be a Ranger Call).

Associated song here is the exact same that plays on my profile there.

(I did say I'd post this in character if it were released a month earlier; might've fit because of Power Rangers, but oh well)

Anyway, list and some explanation.

3x SQ Red Layer (easy SS, retrieves stuff and revives stuff when milled, etc)

3x SQ Blue Layer (Searcher and reshuffles used pieces)

3x SQ Green Layer (Helps to SS stuff, and net draws by discarding)

3x SQ Alphan (SSing, helps to modulate Levels)

2x Star Drawing (Draws when Xyz Summons; ideally used with Red in tandem with its SS effect, but can work with Green if needed)

2x Summon Priest (Gets Green out faster, or Star if needed)

3x Yuki Usagi (Negation and some Tuner support)

1x 141 (Discard Ranger of choice; summon Alphan and trigger)

1x Raigeki (Monster removal)

3x SQ Magnacarrier (This is the only way to make the Rank 12, so yeah. That, and instant Zords [with discards])

2x Terraforming (search out Field Spell)

1x Foolish (mill Ranger of choice + trigger)

1x BoM (flips stuff face-down)

3x E-Teleport (summon Blue or Yuki)

1x BTH (get rid of monsters when summoned)

2x SQ Magnaslayer (Basically used for OTKing with Magnus for now; I usually don't have this out for the component parts. Might cut it to 1, but still discard bait for Green)

2x Mirror Force (I probably think it's redundant, but more monster removal is useful, especially in situations when I don't have monster walls up [and it happens])

3x CoTH (Revival and more triggers)

1x Solemn Notice (monster negation; thinking of adding another one in place of a Magnaslayer)

1x Thought Ruler

1x Black Rose Moonlight

1x Goyo

2x SQ Magnus (Rank 12 boss)

1x Gaia Thunder (used on dead Magnaliger if I can't add another Ranger on it/Adreus)

2x SQ Magnaliger (Component + monster pop)

1x Adreus (monster pop)

2x SQ Aeroboros (It's here because component part)

1x Castel (You can figure out why this is here; mostly for the usual bouncing effect)

2x SQ Granpulse (S/T destruction + component)

1x Breaksword (Generic R3 option if making Granpulse isn't option at the time)

(Side stuff is debatable at the moment)

iU8EggM.png

Synchro options are in there basically as a side option, should I be unable to make the Xyz. (I have Yuki in there, so might be useful)

I might change the 6/7 ones, but I use Moonlight to bounce stuff and Goyo destroys stuff + can SS monsters I can use to make Xyz.

To be honest, I'd probably like to add MST in here somewhere, because while Granpulse is nice, I'd like to have reliable S/T destruction on demand when needed.

A little about the side stuff (I don't play matches, so don't use one; essentially things that I considered, but just don't have space or it's not working as well as I'd like)

Xyz Regen is supposed to give the Zords extra material to trigger + do stuff, so they can at least strike and do stuff.

Doesn't work with Magnus though, unless you blow his 4th mat.

Xyz Reborn can revive the Zords and at least give them a shot at attacking/triggering once more, though trying to find space for it.

Scarlight was an option for generic Level 8, but still trying to figure out the best one for that slot.

Might switch Goyo out for Wyvern, and Moonlight with something else (Clear Wing comes to mind, but that's about it).

Again, the Synchros are a side option if I have to; Xyz is still the main focus.

iU8EggM.png

Still testing stuff out at the moment, so expect things to be changed accordingly.

But otherwise, CnC and fixes are greatly appreciated.

Kinka-Byo is a pretty neat tech in this deck. Revive Fairy for level/summon shenanigans, then Byo returns to your hand if you didn't xyz with him, repeat.

Hmm, I'll test it out when I get home later. 

using only 1 notice is pretty silly. Swap out the mirror forces for 2 more.

I did mention swapping out one of the Magnaslayers for a second copy of Notice (because I really only use 1 copy of that Trap anyway), but can work with taking the Mirror Forces out instead.

One thing I worry about is LP (factoring in usual battle damage and things), though I shouldn't be worrying about that so much.

If it stops threats at summoning or whenever, then it'll be worth the LP cost (especially since Mirror doesn't work well against stuff like 'specters and whatever floats nowadays).

Do you actually have enough usable fodder for Monk?

It doesn't seem like it to me.

Maybe -2 Monk (-1 Yuki), +2 ( or 3 ) Kinka?

Would Soul Charge maybe worth it?

Sure, it costs the BP, but you could get out Magnas rather easily through stacking multiple materials and then sending the field for mass Magnas that can afford to use multiple non-targeting spins?

And perhaps consider a Solemn Warning?

I would swap out Goyo Guardian for Vulcan the Divine. It helps to gain value off of your COTH, and if that isn't possible it can just bounce the field so the removal is 1-sided.

I would then also swap out TRA for a Stardust Dragon, as it can protect your field as well as stop cards like Wavering Eyes, Luster, and Performapal Pendulum Wizard when playing against pendulum-based decks, and can stop Kozmo Dark Destroyer or Raigeki otherwise.

Moonlight hardly does anything unless agaisnt monarchs, and even then the effect is subpar at best. I would swap that out for an Arcanite Magician.

Do you actually have enough usable fodder for Monk?

It doesn't seem like it to me.

Maybe -2 Monk (-1 Yuki), +2 ( or 3 ) Kinka?

Would Soul Charge maybe worth it?

Sure, it costs the BP, but you could get out Magnas rather easily through stacking multiple materials and then sending the field for mass Magnas that can afford to use multiple non-targeting spins?

And perhaps consider a Solemn Warning?

Yeah, I don't think Monk is really doing much at present. Most I can afford to discard is probably Magnacarriers that I don't need at present.

Might take that out, and replace them with Kinka-byo.

(I know the last user said to play Kinka, so testing out 2 (I scrapped one of the Magnaslayers for now, because I really don't use both of them)

I haven't updated the list b/c screenshots are a pain in the neck to update.

Can look into Soul Charge, because yeah I am finding Magnus to take quite a bit of time to bring out lately, and speed helps.

Warning may be useful though, since yeah Notice only blocks monster effects and SSing; not Normal Summons or revival S/T.

I would swap out Goyo Guardian for Vulcan the Divine. It helps to gain value off of your COTH, and if that isn't possible it can just bounce the field so the removal is 1-sided.

I would then also swap out TRA for a Stardust Dragon, as it can protect your field as well as stop cards like Wavering Eyes, Luster, and Performapal Pendulum Wizard when playing against pendulum-based decks, and can stop Kozmo Dark Destroyer or Raigeki otherwise.

Moonlight hardly does anything unless agaisnt monarchs, and even then the effect is subpar at best. I would swap that out for an Arcanite Magician.

I considered Stardust, but why I didn't, IDK.

Might be helpful, considering EmEm and other stuff exists, and protection from Raigeki is good.

As for the other changes, I'll try them out when I update the deck on YGOPro.

(I haven't been on DN lately; did Wing Raiders get added to the card pool?)

EDIT: nvm, they have been added.

I'll add the DN list later; will save me a ton of hassle screenshoting from YGOPro.

Archived