RP Logo Request

Admiral_Stalfos19

I've been working on a Google Doc for an RP that I was meaning to launch a while ago, and I believe I'm somewhat close to finishing it. So I'm placing a request for a logo, so that once that's done, I can launch the RP itself. 

難解な肺

This is the kanji for the title of my RP, which is called Nankaina Hai. Or it could be romanji. Whatever it is, I'd like it to be roughly twice the size as you see here, and I need it to be pink. Yes, you heard me, pink. Although more of a morganite color if you don't mind, and I need the symbols to have a runic look to them and appear as though they're glowing too. I also need a lung dragon (I think that's the type it is? The long serpentine one) underneath the four symbols, with its tail wrapped around the 肺 symbol and the rest of the body to appear as though the dragon's accelerating towards the left of the screen. I don't mind what color the dragon is; as long as it doesn't clash too much with the morganite pink color, but rather stands out just enough.

I imagine this will take a while, which is fine because I really need to finish off this Google Doc. But I'd appreciate it if I get at least one result by the time I finish up the Google Doc, which considering my happenings IRL for today and tomorrow will take about... a couple of days at the very most? Apart from that, take your time; I'd rather you didn't present me with an obviously rushed job.

EDIT: Forgot to mention a price. I'm willing to pay up to 300 points for a job well done, so... yeah, hop to it :)

Yah, I made one Friday night cuz I got super bored and felt like doing stuff like that.

Tell me if you like it.

[spoiler=Logo]

R2d5BCd.png

The dragon part was a bit awkward, but apparently most Eastern dragon pics are kinda looped in on themselves rather than rushing in any single direction.

Well, it's not perfect if I'm honest, but I'm liking the direction you're going with it so far. 

[spoiler=Some issues that I'm hoping you can solve]I was hoping that the dragon would look significantly fiercer. A lot of that has to do with the facial expression as far as I'm aware, so... maybe have its teeth bared and a slightly opened maw? Adjusting the eyes according should help as well.

From what I can judge, the dragon seems to be going at a 20-30 degree angle. More horizontal would be nice if you can accomplish that.

Now that I think about, some slight waves would be more appealing than if the dragon's body was straight like I originally requested. But, although I completely understand the reasoning behind it (I wasn't entirely aware that Eastern dragons do all those twists as they move along either), I feel as though you've made the dragon's body a bit too curvy. Stretching it out would be better, and if you need to, make the kanji/romanji larger so then stretching the body doesn't result in the head being positioned too far forward.

...maybe take out the fur along the dragon's back? This is entirely optional; I just thought that that way, it'd be easier for you to make the above adjustments that I need to you to. Alternatively, you can do one without the fur and one with it, so then I can judge which one looks better.

So yeah, do what you can about what I've mentioned in the above spoiler, and I'll probably take what comes next.

Okay, keeping what you said in mind, I decided to go for a different dragon, since the other one, from its expression to its coloring, was more "calm."

[spoiler=Logo v.2]

baZtF84.png

Wasn't sure if the head is angled up too much, but I liked how the tongue led into the first character. I also enhanced the glow of the text to make it stand out more.

Edit: Or I can just work on the other version instead. ^^;

Archived