[AGM] Order up! Cafe Girl Archetype

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

llShTdX.jpg

LORE:A young, happy, and peppy girl who works at a cafe.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

W9Gq9Mt.jpg

LORE:Add 1 "Cafe Girl" card with a different name from your Deck to your hand.

Pt47BfT.jpg

LORE:Add 1 "Cafe Girl" card with a different name from your Graveyard or Banished Zone to your hand.

N2dtDKE.jpg

LORE:Equip only to a "Cafe Girl" monster. The equipped monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

WHJBtWq.jpg

LORE:Equip only to a "Cafe Girl" monster. The equipped monster's original DEF becomes 3000.

U4xIzFr.jpg

LORE:Equip only to a "Cafe Girl" monster. The equipped monster's original ATK becomes 3000.

lP25bnR.jpg

LORE:Equip only to a "Cafe Girl" monster. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

[spoiler=Show Extra Deck Cards]

TmXLhZI.jpg

LORE:1 "Cafe Girl" Tuner monster + "Cafe Girl Usagi"
Must first be Fusion Summoned by sending the above materials to the Graveyard (you do not use "Polymerization"). This card is unaffected b your opponent's Trap effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Cafe Girl" monster from your Graveyard and add 1 "Cafe Girl" Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard.

I5E9BP4.jpg

LORE:1 "Cafe Girl" Tuner monster + "Cafe Girl Plush Toys"
Must first be Fusion Summoned by sending the above materials to the Graveyard (you do not use "Polymerization"). This card is unaffected b your opponent's Trap effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Cafe Girl" monster from your Deck and add 1 "Cafe Girl" Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

lS0zTjw.jpg

LORE:1 "Cafe Girl" Tuner monster + "Cafe Girl Pillow"
Must first be Fusion Summoned by sending the above materials to the Graveyard (you do not use "Polymerization"). This card is unaffected b your opponent's Trap effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Cafe Girl" monster from your Deck and add 1 "Cafe Girl" Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

K6by4ie.jpg

LORE:1 "Cafe Girl" Synchro Monster + 1 "Cafe Girl" Equip Spell Card
(This card is always treated as a "Cafe Girl" card.)
Must be Fusion Summoned by sending the above materials to the Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.(you do not use "Polymerization"). This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects the turn it is Fusion Summoned. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 "Cafe Girl" Equip Spell Card that is banished or in your Graveyard to your hand.

VpjvwQd.jpg

LORE:This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects. Once per turn, your opponent would activate a monster effect: You can banish the top card of your Deck; negate it, and if you do, shuffle the monster into the Deck.

qzsD8PD.jpg

LORE:1 "Cafe Girl" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner "Cafe Girl" monsters
This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap effects. Once per turn: You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard; banish 1 card on the field.

• Why just one Cafe Girl? Seems like it would hinder the deck's search capabilities.

• Usagi is Op, turning it into a towers. It also already has a "cannot be destroyed" thing, so that seems like putting a cast over a bandaid.

• What does "A different name" mean exactly? I mean, I would assume it means "Not plain old cafe girl," but the OCG is a little flawed. Not really a huge deal, just find that weird.

• Cafe Lady is pretty cool. I like its summoning conditions and effect.

• Unless you were already planning on adding more Cafe Ladies, how do I summon, like, any of the fusions? Maybe if the equip spells changed the name of the Cafe Lady?

Looks like a cool deck. I always find myself drifting toward that one normal type monster with untapped potential...

Archived