4 Shrewdness Concierge

3 Silent Tom

4 Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi

4 Supreme Heavenly Battle Deity, Susanoo

4 Destroyer Dragon Battle Deity, Kamususanoo

3 Moon Deity Who Governs Night, Tsukuyomi

1 Soaring Auspicious Beast, Kirin

Reasonings:

- 12 Crit has been a staple in OTT for forever due to the mechanic being about drawing, so increasing density of 10000 vs 5000 Shield is important. The deck also lack any way to output damage although Kamususanoo and his pals fix a lot to do with their offensive capabilities, so crits need to be capped out so that you can do as much damage as possible

- Sumiyoshi is nuts with Tom and Concierge. Yeah, that's the whole reason I'm playing this card.

- Concierge helps to correct Tsukuyomi and helps to thin through until I hit stack while also being an 11k attacker, making him incredibly helpful.

- Kamususanoo is now one of the strongest cards in OTT by allowing you to push entire boards up to numbers they shouldn't be allowed to be, especially Tom + Sumiyoshi. Pretty much goes to show why Tom should have never come back from 2.

- 3 G-Tsukuyomi so that I have the flexibility of striding a vanilla Tsukuyomi on Susanoo so that Concierge is active. Actually proved to be pretty useful so far. Could play a 4th, but Kirin has just generally proved to be a lot better.

Playstyle-wise, how much has changed between pre and post BT05?

The deck still works now even if you misride G0 to G1 (most common situation) or G1 to G2. For this very reason, I think OP should play Handedly Housekeeper because it is a great synergy with the ride chain and increases its consistency. (I can understand why Sumiyoshi is ran though).

Overall a nice deck. Can't wait to see if OTT will be better with the new support, especially Soulless OTT with all the Witch support they got.

There isn't really any space for Handedly Housekeeper due to every other G1 having a much higher priority over all. Stride enabler is definitely needed since the entire point is to stride and Sumiyoshi is the biggest reason to play the deck tbh. Might try playing Housekeeper over the stride enabler just to see how it works, but not overly hopeful.

There isn't really any space for Handedly Housekeeper due to every other G1 having a much higher priority over all. Stride enabler is definitely needed since the entire point is to stride and Sumiyoshi is the biggest reason to play the deck tbh. Might try playing Housekeeper over the stride enabler just to see how it works, but not overly hopeful.

Ah, I see. So your priority is Susanoo/Kamususanoo plays and the ride chain itself is for additional advantage (deck thinning) but not the main "tool" of the deck. In this case, I agree, Housekeeper is not needed at all.

Archived