Ojama Delta Hurricane Evolved

Really should not be a quick play. Card practically ends the game whenever it touches the table, it needs to be balanced around that. Can't help but also feel the activation conditions are absolutely absurd and impossible to really achieve without making win more-y plays which ultimately just results in what may as well be a card you play 1 of like OJH to randomly blow out bad players.

Really should not be a quick play. Card practically ends the game whenever it touches the table, it needs to be balanced around that. Can't help but also feel the activation conditions are absolutely absurd and impossible to really achieve without making win more-y plays which ultimately just results in what may as well be a card you play 1 of like OJH to randomly blow out bad players.

It's the absurdly impractical activation conditions that led to the strength of the effect. Being quick-play was something I just went with it so as to give a bit more versatility.

It's the absurdly impractical activation conditions that led to the strength of the effect. Being quick-play was something I just went with it so as to give a bit more versatility.

It leads to the annoying situation where you feel like the card is either useless or far too powerful with so much variance. Personally not a fan of that type of design, I would have gone for any 5 Ojamas with a weaker effect.

Ojamas are just so crap though, they need something ridiculous like this, impractical as it may be, to basically give them wins because it's a deck that relies on heart of the cards every other turn and has no real cohesiveness. Not that this helps that in the slightest, but it's still a thing and searchable too.

i'd say take away the quick play attribute, even if the card's hard to use, power creep forces you to think balance, and with the way this card works, you could easily normal summon, activate call, pull IRS for 4 monsters in a turn, then drop either an instant fusion or silent doom/swing of memories to swing for 5k. and considering the scope of the cards affected, it really does would end games upon activation.

so in summary, remove the quickplay attribute, and just hit hands and field. that leaves grave intact and still makes it suitable for OP power play. odds are it'll still net you game, but at least then it won't remove all options of a comeback.

Sooo Ojama Red resolving and whatever you can Summon via Instant Fusion and Ojama Country = OTK.

Let's see you already could make double Gachi Gachi after this card and before the Battle Phase so asuming there's an Ojama Knight as the 5th Ojama monster you had that'd be 2600 + 2600 + 3300 = 8500 damage.

Other than that this is pretty much Last Turn. Your opponent is left completely empty and into topdeck mode. At the same time if they do manage to turn it around with a lucky draw you also screwed yourself because your hand and Graveyard with Ojama cards were still not face-up ones so get the shaft much like what Rainbow Dragon does to Crystal Beasts.

All in all, seems unreliable because Ojama Blue is not a reliable enough searcher, and it sounds like the duel won't be able to avoid being sacky as it can be. Not a fan of the concept personally....

Ojamas are just so crap though, they need something ridiculous like this, impractical as it may be, to basically give them wins because it's a deck that relies on heart of the cards every other turn and has no real cohesiveness. Not that this helps that in the slightest, but it's still a thing and searchable too.

A deck being bad does not justify broken or impractical support. Take a look at {NovaDrake}'s Red-Eyes support to see what I'm talking about.

This does not seem very good for Ojama. The whole point to them is control with Ojama Country's ATK and DEF switching effect and Knight and King's effects, also Ojama Trio. The condition is nearly impossible to pull of as well, since you need to Ojamagic into 3 Ojamas, Ojama Red into Ojama Blue, then bring out another Ojama. Delta Hurricane was already a one-sided Judememt Dragon, so I don't see a reason why Ojamas need a card that banishes everything except themselves. Really, I can't see this card getting much use or it's just that one card that kills you that one time.

A deck being bad does not justify broken or impractical support. Take a look at {NovaDrake}'s Red-Eyes support to see what I'm talking about.

This does not seem very good for Ojama. The whole point to them is control with Ojama Country's ATK and DEF switching effect and Knight and King's effects, also Ojama Trio. The condition is nearly impossible to pull of as well, since you need to Ojamagic into 3 Ojamas, Ojama Red into Ojama Blue, then bring out another Ojama. Delta Hurricane was already a one-sided Judememt Dragon, so I don't see a reason why Ojamas need a card that banishes everything except themselves. Really, I can't see this card getting much use or it's just that one card that kills you that one time.

Technically, the reason is that Majespecters are immune to destruction, Monarchs have a Spell that makes them immune to destruction, Pendulum Based decks and Burning Abyss just float into the regular Delta Hurricane, and because Delta Hurricane is limited to spell speed 1 during your Main Phase.

Though I'm still not a fan of this kind of effect.

Archived