[Planning/Interest Check, PG-16?] Geode: A Steven Universe Gemsona RP

ÆƵ–

tumblr_nypraiqPDH1trngc7o3_r1_500.png

(Yay for homemade logos)

It has been many years since the war for Earth has begun. On one side is the Homeworld, wanting to reap the planet's resources for their own benefit. On the opposite, a few that would defend the planet and betray their people. Yet, there is another. An unknown faction that works in the shadows, disposing of the byproducts of the war, disposing of the monsters that have been created of fallen gems. They call themselves the Geodes. You are a member of this faction, and these are the tales of you and your comrades. 

Alright so basically I wanna RP Steven Universe Gemsonas/ Fan Gems. You are a member of Geode, a faction of unaligned gems in the Gem war that discreetly disposes of corrupted gems during the War for Earth. I still don't know a lot of the  details myself, and would really appreciate some help getting ideas/ getting this going. I think I'm going to have it be mission style. I have no clear end in mind, but damn do I wanna RP at least 1 of my 3 gemsonas. So yeah, if you could leave comments and criticisms, and or interest checks, I might be able to get this thing into a real thing. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions here as well, so that I can get a feel for what people do/ do not want. 

[spoiler=WIP Skeleton]

Name: Self-explanatory. List Gem name and nicknames if applicable. 

Pronouns: What pronouns does your Gem use?

Appearance: In a spoiler, please include at least 4 lines of physical description. Photos optional, but I would prefer if it were from a dollmaker (such as this one designed specifically for Gems). 

Personality: In a spoiler, please include at least 6 lines describing the Gem's personality and mannerisms.

Biography: In a spoiler, please include at least 4 lines detailing your Gem's past and how they found out about Geode.

Power(s): In a spoiler, please list any unique powers your Gem has. All Gems can shapeshift, regenerate, fuse with other Gems, conduct energy through their weapon(s), "bubble" objects, and store items in a limited hammerspace. Only 1 power per individual Gem please, meaning if your gem is a fusion of 2+ gems, they may have 2+ powers. 

Weapon: What is the weapon, if any, summoned by your Gem?

Fighting Style: In a spoiler, please include at least 2 lines describing your Gems fighting style. 

Miscellaneous: In a spoiler, put any information that does not fit into any of the above categories, if applicable. 

[spoiler=Example App WIP]

"Now now, why don't we just calm down. Deep breathes, okay?"

tumblr_nypgr1KrVh1trngc7o1_400.png

Name: "Chrys" Chrysoprase.

Pronouns: They/ Them

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Chrys, at first glance, looks like a rather plain, elderly lady. With their simple half-sleeved, ankle-length, dark green dress and black hair pulled back tightly into a wimple, one would think they were a nun going out for a stroll. Well, besides the fact that their skin is a brilliant green, and they have a slightly elliptical gem adorning their shoulder, a darker shade of green with black specks all through it. Despite this, though, Chrys's hazel eyes gleam as if nothing were ever wrong, their full lips always smiling upon their full, round face, and hands clasped together as if they were constantly praying.

tumblr_nypgr1KrVh1trngc7o2_1280.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]

TBT (to be typed)

[spoiler=Biography:]

TBA

[spoiler=Powers:]

Typhokinesis (Smoke Control):

Chrys has the ability to generate and control smoke. Any smoke within a 20x20x20 foot cube can be manipulated into any shape, as long as Chrys can move a hand to make the shape. Though smoke is still smoke, so no solid walls can happen. 

Weapon: A censer, which generates smoke and is pretty much used as a flail/ wrecking ball.

[spoiler=Fighting Style]

Chrys prefers to have control over a situation, so their fighting style is all about keeping the enemy at a safe distance. Using their censer like a flail, they swing it around from side to side in a figure eight motion to keep a barrier until they find an oppening, then strike with a blow from above, letting gravity as well as their own strength bring down the enemy. However, if they have to, they will get more "creative", doing fancy tricks and spinning, even making an upward strike is possible. This style is based on Poi.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]

To summon their weapon, they do the cross thing with their hand.

App skeleton looks good so far.

[spoiler=Diamond (WIP)]

DsSC332.jpg

"Am... am I posing correctly?"

Name: Diamond

Pronouns: Female (She, her, etc.)

pL3vlWj.jpg

Nervous and timid. TBA!

TBA

[spoiler=Power(s):]

TBA

[spoiler=Weapon:]

TBA

[spoiler=Fighting Style:]

TBA

[spoiler=Miscellaneous:]

TBA

[spoiler=Aquamarine (WIP)]

eyni6si.jpg

"Yes, Diamond. You look fine."

Name: Aquamarine

Pronouns: Female (She, her, etc.)

3ID9Xje.jpg

Aquamarine is a bit different to other gems, seeing as she doesn't actually have a face. Her gem, located where her facial features, allows her to speak to her comrades through telepathy, giving her an extra edge in especially vocal battles. Even with this power she still chooses not to communicate, often acting alone instead, or not acting at all.

TBA

[spoiler=Power(s):]

Telepathy and minor mind control (Think Jedi persuasion and the like) TBA!

[spoiler=Weapon:]

The awesome weapon in her image, a spiky sword-thing. TBA!

[spoiler=Fighting Style:]

Her steadfast nature means she usually stick to one small area in battles, swiftly swiping down all approaching enemies with her sword.

[spoiler=Miscellaneous:]

TBA

Archived