Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duskfall [OOC/Accepting/NS]

- - - - - fantasy airships adventure politics

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:04 PM
  • Alias:Rinne

s1eASre.png

“Our lives have always been dictated by the stars. Since time immemorial, we have celebrated the omens that smile upon us from the night sky. Yet not always are the fates kind...”

Welcome to Dunhaven, a country on the continent known only as “the Dusk.” Wracked by powerful storms and hostile biomes, the Dusk has for the longest time encouraged isolation amongst its civilizations that nevertheless compete for resources. You are a member of the Midnight Caravan, a merchant/mercenary airship crew that is run by Gaius Montague - a member of one of the Royal Houses who is in a bid for power to make sure his House survives. As you travel across the Dusk and its lands under the royal banner, you find yourself drafted into a expedition to strike against the neighboring country, which if successful will bring Dunhaven prosperity - and you, great fortune. However, one of your party has seen etched in the stars a terrible end to this journey, and knowing how prophecy has played such a role in human history, you’re not too sure you want to continue.

Now ascend to the stage, ye twelve, upon whom the curtain of our story rises...

Rules and Regulations

RP Encyclopedia

Application

Roster

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • tuvasa the sunlit (wip)

decathlon challenge (1/10) • (azorius) • (dimir) • (rakdos) • (gruul) • emmara, soul of the accord • (orzhov) • (golgari) • (simic) • (izzet) • (boros)

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts
Gaius Montague (WIP)

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • tuvasa the sunlit (wip)

decathlon challenge (1/10) • (azorius) • (dimir) • (rakdos) • (gruul) • emmara, soul of the accord • (orzhov) • (golgari) • (simic) • (izzet) • (boros)

(Mizzet)

(Mizzet)

Firemind

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,265 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

Sure. App goes here. Gonna try for Aries, as the gunner, still reading details.

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Elite Members
  • 3,111 posts
    Last Visit Oct 10 2018 01:36 PM

Nightstalker

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans épines.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

Zekera Kahsai, The Determined Helmsman of HRS Midnight (WIP)

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts

Interest potentially checked. (except my most favorite Zodiac sign's already taken :/)

Might have to take my only other favorite in Cancer then

Which was your most favorite? I can potentially be flexible. ;)

And reserves noted. Please also let me know if you're reserving a position on the Midnight!

dAx113Q.gif

Cosmo.

Cosmo.

Whatthef***ever.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,319 posts
    Last Visit Mar 10 2017 04:20 PM

Interested. I might take Cancer if it's available or if not Virgo.

Also, the role's gonna be Navigator.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

Which was your most favorite? I can potentially be flexible. ;)

And reserves noted. Please also let me know if you're reserving a position on the Midnight!

Most favorite was Scorpio, actually. But it was unfortunately taken.

In any case, noted position in the doc. Originally wanted Navigator, but I see that Cosmo reserved that position already, so I went with Helmsman instead

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts
Alrighty, duly noted.

Also, please remember that you expressing interest in a position =/= reserving. Other people may still apply for that position. I will choose whichever character I feel works best!

dAx113Q.gif

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • 2,423 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Sethera

The Augur

Astolfo

Astolfo

rider of black

• Resident Trap

• 4,125 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Neph

ohai der rinne

app will go here

Libra/Quartermaster/maybe interested in magicks and the jazz

Astolfo [CV: Ohkubo Rumi] - "BA-LLL-MUUU-NNN-GGG!"

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 03:18 PM

Noting my interest here, particularly interested in designing an Aquarius 

Posted Image

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,538 posts
    Last Visit Sep 03 2018 01:10 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

oLGdbzY.jpg
“Love. It's a beautiful thing, yet not all of us know what it means to truly feel it. Isn't that a sad thing?”

Name: Lucia Anne-Clair Chauppis

Epithet: The Back Alley Doctor | The Witch of Dunhaven | St. Lucia
Age and Birthday: 23 | 16 Sun-Fading
Sex and Orientation: Female (born Male) | Straight

Alignment: True Neutral

x393wz.jpg

Appearance

Personality

Biography

x393wz.jpg

Zodiac Sign:  Capricorn

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information:

Weapons

Inventory

Aptitudes:

• Advanced Medical Knowledge: Despite not receiving much formal education on the matter Lucia has taught herself much of the knowledge necessary to preform accurate medical analyses, as well as being able to surgeries on patients that require it. Due to the fact Lucia is not a licensed medical practitioner (and thus operating outside of the law she often prescribes medication that is experimental, but has shown results. Lucia is also knowledgeable in chemistry and able to create her own medications as well to compensate for ones that either have not been invented yet (such as medications for transgender people such as herself) or ones that are difficult for her suppliers to acquire. A skill she picked up from her time in slums as well is being able to bandage wounds and treat other injuries quickly, and with out the need of many supplies.   
  • Street Fighting: Having lived in the slums for the majority of her life Lucia learned quickly how to defend herself, and how to defend herself well. Using mostly a wide variety of knives Lucia can make a weapon out of almost anything. While Lucia is able to defend herself in hand-to-hand combat she often is at a disadvantage when it comes to raw strength, thus Lucia relies staying mobile and out of an opponent's range until she can make a strike for their vital organs. Lucia has some experience with firearms, however she tends to shy away from using them as she finds them clumsy and random.
  • Magick - Shape ist Leben: Lucia's magick is heavily tied to her status as a doctor, and allows her "inject" her own life force into other people and objects for a limited period of time. This ability can be used by Lucia to keep someone who has received a mortal wound alive beyond what should normally be possible allowing Lucia extra time to treat the wound and save that person's life. However since she is sustaining a dying person with her own life using this ability for too long can result in Lucia's death as well. 

x393wz.jpg

Other Information:

• Lucia Theme Song:
  • Besides the epithets listed above Lucia is also known by a variety of other insulting nicknames, which are primarily used by the members of the Houses, or the Church as over several years Lucia has gained the trust of the lower-class because of her services as a physician

Your Skype Name: kawaiielly-sama, but you should already have it from the Fate/ rp

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts
@Elly:

bleh

dAx113Q.gif

Aman Indra

Aman Indra

West Side Outlaw Bad Boy Killer !!!

• Advanced Members
  • 931 posts
    Last Visit Jul 01 2018 08:10 AM

damn........looks like i am late yet again.

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts

damn........looks like i am late yet again.

You can still apply! Don't be discouraged. :)

Furthermore, Giga has dropped his reservation, so there's still room.

dAx113Q.gif

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 03:18 PM

Question: Is rigging still required for the sails on airships to keep control of the ship during storms?

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts

Question: Is rigging still required for the sails on airships to keep control of the ship during storms?

Yes, there's rigging. However, that's able to change if people don't think it'd be feasible w/ the setting. I also envision there being support harnesses for crew members to hook themselves to the ship, in case things go crazy.

dAx113Q.gif

Dad

Dad

I was just hoping you know.

• Juice

• 14,719 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:38 PM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Okay.  Alright, I know I said I wasn't going to get involved but I went and read the encyclopedia.  And I'm changing my mind.  My interest has been captured.  Going to gun for Sagittarius (per my birthday) and I'm interested in being the ship medic or doctor.  If anyone is in dispute, please pm me.

Drowning in your silence.

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Master of Rites

• Elite Members
  • 3,111 posts
    Last Visit Oct 10 2018 01:36 PM
Alrighty, edited my original post to include the character app. Hopefully I didn't mess up any of the formatting, Rinne! Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans épines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users