[BOSH-EN] Kozmo Tincan, Kozmo Soartroopers, Kozmo Delta Shuttle, Kozmo Dark Eclipser and Kozmojo

LMRiRS0.jpg

Kozmo Tincan [bOSH-EN082]

LIGHT/Psychic/Effect

1/0/0

During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 2 or higher "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Kozmo Tincan" once per turn. Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can pay 500 LP; reveal 3 "Kozmo" cards with different names from your deck, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you send the rest to the Graveyard.

EsenFa9.jpg

Kozmo Soartroopers [bOSH-EN083]

DARK/Psychic/Effect

3/1000/1000

During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Kozmo Soartroopers" once per turn. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 Psychic-Type "Kozmo" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

eC1YXC1.jpg

Kozmo Delta Shuttle [bOSH-EN084]

DARK/Machine/Effect

5/2000/2000

Once per turn: You can send 1 "Kozmo" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses ATK and DEF equal to the sent monster's Level x 100. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Kozmo" monster from your Deck.

1FfYWUj.jpg

Kozmo Dark Eclipser [bOSH-EN085]

DARK/Machine/Effect

9/3000/2600

Cannot be targeted by an opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, when a Trap Card is activated: You can banish 1 "Kozmo" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 8 or lower "Kozmo" monster from your Deck to your hand.

LyTecW2.jpg

Kozmojo [bOSH-EN086]

Trap

Target 1 "Kozmo" monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Kozmojo" per turn.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kozmo are now officially cancer.

They can block storming mirror force and other traps to stop them. Not to mention now they have cards that literally spoonfeed their effects (as if farmgirl wasn't bad enough)

And they have a level 9 ship... they tried to balance it by making it "add to hand" instead of special summon but as we know that clearly didn't work.

Outside of the salt mine I created I can admit that these are *cough* very good.... *cough*. Especially that trap.

Eh.. nevermind that.

Looking at a lot of them It doesn't really change or buff them that much. I kinda skimmed through first time so glad I reread

I think it's ok enough support though.

Archived