Kozmoll Dark Invader

TundraL5Z

9dan8MH.jpg

Kozmoll Dark Invader

Psychic/Xyz/Effect

Attr. DARK

2 or more level 4 "Kozmo" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card, add 1 "Kozmo" spell/trap card from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during either players turn,you can detach 2 Xyz materials from this card, Special summon 1 monster from your opponents graveyard or banished zone, but banish it when it leaves the field. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can pay 700 life points, banish 1 random card from your opponents hand.

So basically I made the Darth Vader of Kozmo to have this effect to search out Lightsword primarily to give you a reason to play the card, what is Vader without his Lightsaber? also being able to search out Kozmojo is very nice imo

[Edit: Banish from hand effect and detach 2 effect]

The detach 2 effect has very use in Kozmo. The whole point of Kozmo is to OTK, but this essentially turns them into a control deck. The only real thing I see this doing is going into more rank 4 plays, but even that doesn't work because Kozmo OTKs from their main deck, not the extra deck. The last effect also has the chance of being a dud, so maybe raise it up some to banish 1 random card instead of a monster.

Also, when you say "reason to play the card", do you mean Lightsword or Dark Invader?

The detach 2 effect has very use in Kozmo. The whole point of Kozmo is to OTK, but this essentially turns them into a control deck. The only real thing I see this doing is going into more rank 4 plays, but even that doesn't work because Kozmo OTKs from their main deck, not the extra deck. The last effect also has the chance of being a dud, so maybe raise it up some to banish 1 random card instead of a monster. 

Also, when you say "reason to play the card", do you mean Lightsword or Dark Invader?

Yes no one plays Lightsword, and it makes this card do piercing at 3300 atk and the banish effect is just a bonus, sure this probably not the best way to play Kozmo in a campetitive stand point but in combination with the new cards from BOSH (which are also not very viable in competitive), i feel like it works well.

The detach 2 effect still makes it OTK based imo, what if you banish a Dark Destroyer from your opponents hand for example? it has no restriction to where that card cannot Atk, so thats an extra 3k damage right there.

Maybe the card should be banished when it leaves the field, but Kozmo banefit from that so not sure.

But yea banishing any rnadom card from hand for last effect would be more sense, thanks for the feed back

Archived