Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,459 posts
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

YjJWknF.jpg

You can only use 1 "Spinda the Swirl Panda" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

(1) You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

(2) You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this turn, if this card battles the targeted monster, destroy it without damage calculation.

---

First effect is supposed to be Recycle (which Spinda can learn via move tutor). As name implies, you recycle a card (although limited to S/T cards).

In practice, suppose you can recycle used MSTs or whatever staples you need to take back.

Second is supposed to be Sucker Punch (although game-wise, it just allows you to strike first if opponent plans to hit).

Here, it's basically effect removal, so that part should be simple enough to understand.

I put a hard OPT on both effects, very similar to what Shadow Mist has.

Either you choose to recover a card OR become Catastor for a while (on the attack only); both effects are useful.

---

Given Spinda's small movepool (and Smogon being silly about it in the first place), not really much I could do.

Based it off of the XY/ORAS set (however useful that turns out to be).

Stats are pretty much Spinda's in-game stuff multiplied by 10, then increased by 1000 (similar to how I did the Eeveelutions in another set).

---

So yeah, merry Xmas Spinda (or at least, hope you had a good one).

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Spinny

Spinny

Yo

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts
  • Alias:TheLocalSpinda
  • Spouse:Bruno

It seems kinda OP considering you can pendulum summon it and gain a load of advantage but it's a really well thought out and nice card! Thank you!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users