Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Xmas Gift] Spinda

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,390 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

YjJWknF.jpg

You can only use 1 "Spinda the Swirl Panda" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

(1) You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

(2) You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this turn, if this card battles the targeted monster, destroy it without damage calculation.

---

First effect is supposed to be Recycle (which Spinda can learn via move tutor). As name implies, you recycle a card (although limited to S/T cards).

In practice, suppose you can recycle used MSTs or whatever staples you need to take back.

Second is supposed to be Sucker Punch (although game-wise, it just allows you to strike first if opponent plans to hit).

Here, it's basically effect removal, so that part should be simple enough to understand.

I put a hard OPT on both effects, very similar to what Shadow Mist has.

Either you choose to recover a card OR become Catastor for a while (on the attack only); both effects are useful.

---

Given Spinda's small movepool (and Smogon being silly about it in the first place), not really much I could do.

Based it off of the XY/ORAS set (however useful that turns out to be).

Stats are pretty much Spinda's in-game stuff multiplied by 10, then increased by 1000 (similar to how I did the Eeveelutions in another set).

---

So yeah, merry Xmas Spinda (or at least, hope you had a good one).

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Spinny

Spinny

Elite Member

• Monokubs

• 3,906 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Alias:TheLocalSpinda
  • Spouse:Isaac

It seems kinda OP considering you can pendulum summon it and gain a load of advantage but it's a really well thought out and nice card! Thank you!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users