Ability to Block Certain Users' Status Posts

So for a while now, I've been wondering why we can block Signatures, Posts, and even Private Messages of users on our ignore list, but we can't black status posts. Is this something mods/admins/etc. are not capable of implementing at the moment, or have they just not thought of it yet? Regardless, I think it would be a good decision to implement this additional blocking feature if we just don't want to see another user's posting at all.

As fasr as I know, the Status Bar has been implemented by YCMaker in a separated manner from the main forum board, which may imply in the ignore mechanism not working the same way as it does in the main board. Also I believe this means only YCMaker can look into this.

As fasr as I know, the Status Bar has been implemented by YCMaker in a separated manner from the main forum board, which may imply in the ignore mechanism not working the same way as it does in the main board. Also I believe this means only YCMaker can look into this.

I think I remember that being said before.

And of course that means it's never gonna happen, sadly.

I think this is indeed something that only YCMaker can do, although most of you know he's essentially inactive for all intents and purposes.

We had status updates since YCM moved over to IP.Boards back in 2010, but I have no idea of how that was implemented.

Not sure on how much stuff Night and evilfusion have access to the ACP, bar the cardmaker and some other things; maybe they do, but I can't say.

----

Until then, all you can really do is just not to look at said user's statuses if they come off as annoying.

Most the staff can do otherwise is disable that member's privileges for posting status messages.

Archived