Duel Portal

Arctic55

I believe Duel Portal is like a diamond buried in a mountain.  It is amazing.  I rarely get CnC on my archtypes, and was extremely bummed about the low response on my "CLASH" archtype based on CoC.  But after I created a deck with the archtype in Duel Portal, I was able to see possible abuses, card flaws, and grammer errors.  I think Dual Portal should get a button like this http://i.imgur.com/85XsjU1.png should be next to the YCM logo.

My two biggest reasons are:

1. To make it visible and easier to find.  I stumbled on to Duel Portal while surfing the forums.  YES STUMBLED!  I was so shocked I didn't know about it sooner and was so excited to test out my "CLASH" deck (which btw is awesome).

2.  It will draw more people back to the forums.  There were times when I wasn't planning to come to this site, but I did to play on Dual Portal.  More traffic = more forum activity.

As you probably know by now, most of the staff doesn't have access to the actual cardmaker (I think Night and evil do, but not sure if they can edit it in).

But otherwise, that was one of the reasons I moved it from that thread in AoC/Experimental and into its own forum back at the end of 2014 - early 2015.

For the moment, you'll just have to deal with having the advertisement in the main CC areas.

(BTW, I'm not the one who put them there; Aix did)

So, is there a way that staff can increase the access to more staff members?  I don't know about you, but I've played games where the alliance/guild/clan leadership goes inactive and suddenly, nobody can change the settings for their alliance and everyone ends up leaving.  I don't what the same thing to happen here.

Also, maybe we can pin a locked forum page to the front page above the "News" button if we can't put it in the site header.

Night and evilfusion can give the rest of us powers to the other parts of the ACP that we currently don't have access to, but that's dealt with on a case-by-case basis (if we absolutely need it). Most of the time, we shouldn't need to access the more sensitive stuff.

I don't know how much access those two have to the cardmaker/main page (I know they have access to the cardmaker code, but they aren't modifying it bar for small things); certain things may be limited to YCMaker only (and you should know by now that he's essentially dead). There is Falling Pizza, but he's even more inactive than YCMaker.

We did discuss trying to adding DP as a sidetab or something a while back, but again, that may be something that only YCMaker can do.

Archived