Vampire Bat Swarm

Dragulas

I was testing some virus version of vampires and then it came to my mind "what if Vampire Duke's effect could reach the field or hand?"

The answer is Mind crush on steroids

t6onvB1.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute 1 "Vampire" monster, then declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); your opponent sends 2 cards of that type from their hand and/or their side of the field to the Graveyard (if any), then you can Special Summon 1 "Vampire" monster from your hand. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; activate 1 "Vampire Kingdom" from your hand or Deck. You can only use 1 "Vampire Bat Swarm" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Pretty interesting card. I would say a little overpowered though. It lets you special summon and destroy 2 of your opponents cards. That's a lot of field control I think. Maybe just making it one card would be better balance, or just one card and some burn damage. Other than that, pretty good. Nice image and good name, it all fits with the theme pretty well. Overall 8.5/10.

Pretty interesting card. I would say a little overpowered though. It lets you special summon and destroy 2 of your opponents cards. That's a lot of field control I think. Maybe just making it one card would be better balance, or just one card and some burn damage. Other than that, pretty good. Nice image and good name, it all fits with the theme pretty well. Overall 8.5/10.

Indeed on paper is an OP card, but current vampires do not replace themselves, so if you are going -2 at least make your opponent do the same (again this is only because Vampires do not trigger for going to grave but rather the stay there for further plays) the SS provides protection cause the optimal thing you could do is SS duke (which cannot do further damage unless you have kingdom). Kingdom itself gives them the control aspect but being mandatory can backfire some times. 

Not to mention is your opponent the one who chooses what cards to send, the busted part is that they are sent not destroyed though, or if you call wrong you will have to check the opponent's hand to verify but.then waisted 2 cards for 1 or nothing at all

Dont think its op at all, seems pretty balanced to underpowered. You use this and tribute a vampire, which most do not float as you stated, going minus two to send 2 cards from your op deck to grave (not that good still) to special summon a vampire from hand (well you already had one on field, from hand isnt that good, so you still have the same amount of monsters if you even had all the fuel to ignite this card). then you get vampire kingdom, but remember, this is a trap, and is slow.

Dont think its op at all, seems pretty balanced to underpowered. You use this and tribute a vampire, which most do not float as you stated, going minus two to send 2 cards from your op deck to grave (not that good still) to special summon a vampire from hand (well you already had one on field, from hand isnt that good, so you still have the same amount of monsters if you even had all the fuel to ignite this card). then you get vampire kingdom, but remember, this is a trap, and is slow.

It forces your opponent to send from the hand or field not their deck, thats the OP part

Archived