ZW Support - Ascending Hope

shadowsapex

Number 39: Ascending Hope

Rank 4, 2500/2000, LIGHT, Warrior, Xyz, Pendulum

2 Level 4 monsters

0/0

- If this card in the Pendulum Zone is destroyed: You can add 1 "Rank-Up" or "Rank-Down" card from your Deck to your hand.

- If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. During either player's turn: You can destroy 2 or more "ZW - " monsters you control or in your hand; Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck using 1 "Utopia" monster you control as Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) You can only use this effect of "Number 39: Ascending Hope" once per turn. If you do: Draw cards equal to the number of "ZW -" monsters in your possession destroyed by this effect. While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, it is treated as "Number 39: Utopia". If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed while it has Xyz Material: You can destroy 1 card in your Pendulum Zone, also, after that, you can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

So, Utopia engine in Pepe now? I wonder how that would work. They already get out Lightning pretty quickly, and this card certainly helps that. The draw effect makes you want to run ZW a lot more, considering the draw power if great. However, my only concern in the lack of OPT on this card. If you put some OPT on the summon effect and the pendulum float effect (the add one), I think it will be pretty good.

Archived