Crimson Night Vampire Dragon

Dragulas

The boss monster for the Vampire Support i made, basically their own trish+dweller

f7z3Wqg.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Vampire" monsters
This card becomes Zombie-Type while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); your opponent sends up to 1 card of that type each from their Deck, hand, and field. You can only use this effect of "Crimson Night Vampire Dragon" once per turn. Card effects in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be activated.

This is an extra deck monster theyd desperately need, you can use Uni-Zombie to make this guy and set up what u need to get field control. Sadly after his initial effect he become just a giant beat stick. With the field Spell on board it makes the play that much more stronger if they have something else on board to hit.

This is an extra deck monster theyd desperately need, you can use Uni-Zombie to make this guy and set up what u need to get field control. Sadly after his initial effect he become just a giant beat stick. With the field Spell on board it makes the play that much more stronger if they have something else on board to hit.

After its initial effect it becomes a dweller on steroids, it has the type change effect to be more versatile after is summoned, but true the field spell can make the play even deadlier, but being mandatory has its issues.

Oh snaps, I didn't see the last part. My bad; but, yeah it has that Dweller effect, against Pends not so good but for a lot of decks this guy is cancer. But I would totally use this guy in Vamp deck, he'd give a great Synchro option besides Leo or Star Eater to go into

Actually against pendulums this card still works, if you call monster and the opponent is forced to send a pend from any of the 3 locations, only the one from field will go to extra, the ones from hand and deck will go to the grave (where they are almost useless).

Actually against pendulums this card still works, if you call monster and the opponent is forced to send a pend from any of the 3 locations, only the one from field will go to extra, the ones from hand and deck will go to the grave (where they are almost useless).

Didn't think it would work like that but yeah very good card would improve the deck a lot, only thing the deck would be missing now is consistency.

Archived