[TCG] February 2016 Adjustment List

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WANT THIS ON DN LIKE RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE BEST LIST IVE EVER SEEN REST IN HELL WITH YOUR EYES OPEN FEELING THE BURN PEPE

Edit: Sorcerer wasnt hit, RIP me

I REALLY hope DN doesn't adopt this list, I was enjoying Performage Aliens, I was also just about to make Performapal Neo-Spacian as well.

Also why didn't they just change the official banlist with this?

then why bother quoting his post at all with what you said since his context was completely different from yours

Because the rest of the list was completely fair. Monkey, Corbat, and Luster to 1 aren't overkills in anyway

the BANS, are the terrible part about this list, and those are straight dickrolled from OCG. If it were just the limited, the deck would very much be alive, (it still might), so no Tewart isn't to blame, funking OCG is 

Because the rest of the list was completely fair. Monkey, Corbat, and Luster to 1 aren't overkills in anyway

the BANS, are the terrible part about this list, and those are straight dickrolled from OCG. If it were just the limited, the deck would very much be alive, (it still might), so no Tewart isn't to blame, f***ing OCG is 

It's called a joke, lighten up -.-;

It's called a joke, lighten up -.-;

It's really not that. TCG finally made an amazing list and people are criticizing Tewart for what the Japs rammed down his throat. Wasn't tryna target you or Kook there, just stating how it's really similar to OCG forcing TCG's hand on construct.

Monkeyboard is the only bad TCG hit here, but since it was a common, it really shouldn't matter that much. 

ANYWAY, nepty prices will prolly skyrocket now, same with Dank Destroyer. Monarch new Budget deck.

Monkey limit is clever af thought if Beatrice is in SHIV

This is actually really really good I'm impressed

Almost agreed there.

Plush + Luster at 1, with a Wavering limit and a Juggler unlimit would have made it perfect

Zzzzz. Wish they'd have hit Ignister instead, but I guess I can live with this.

Ignister isn't that card that turbo's through your deck and nets you the Cydra Raff cancer fields 

I don't get this decision.

They added restrictions to all tournament events that matter, just like what the banlist is already for.

Only for some reason they decided locals can have it "optional".

And I am personally impatient with the lack of an actual new banlist. I want some unbans like DMoC too, which this kind of small emergency-ish list doesn't provide.

Archived