Dragon Knight of Creation - JUMP

DragonKnightofCreation-VJMP-JP-OP.png

dragon

Increase this card's Level by 4 during your opponent's turn only. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can send 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; send this card to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon that target. You can only use this effect of "Dragon Knight of Creation" once per turn.

https://ygorganization.com/ocg-dragon-knight-of-creation/

I, hmmm. I have no idea why it has that level changing effect, beyond using that Quick Xyz trap. Also, he's not a dragon, so he can't take advantage of Ruin of the Great Divine Dragon. As for his other effects, they're a bit costly, but nice. The foolish effect is a bit slow, Dragon Shrine does the mill job better.

Wish it tribute/discarded

I, hmmm. I have no idea why it has that level changing effect, beyond using that Quick Xyz trap. Also, he's not a dragon, so he can't take advantage of Ruin of the Great Divine Dragon. As for his other effects, they're a bit costly, but nice. The foolish effect is a bit slow, Dragon Shrine does the mill job better.

Shrine is semi-limited in OCG. Ravine and Foolish limited. There's a reason why they made this when they did

I'm personally not a fan.

The Level changing effect during opponent's turn is a bit...odd, and its ATK stat is just 100 short of what I would consider viable for the mill effect.

Reborn effect is nice to have, but it's a -1, so there's that to consider.

...still better than this, though, if you ask me.

does no one understand that the level 8 effect means it's a normal summonable card that makes the continuous spell live

things that mill tend to be either 1400 or 1800, this is no exception. Not saying it's exceptional, but it's a good effect.

A -1 to the hand is hardly a -1 in Felgrand, because it means you dump Arkbrave/LaDD.

does no one understand that the level 8 effect means it's a normal summonable card that makes the continuous spell live

things that mill tend to be either 1400 or 1800, this is no exception. Not saying it's exceptional, but it's a good effect.

A -1 to the hand is hardly a -1 in Felgrand, because it means you dump Arkbrave/LaDD.

It's not that, it's more that I just find Dark Flare to be a better card to set up your grave since it can wipe out Monarch/Kozmo/BA grave set ups and not need a battle phase to do so, and is less restrictive. If you send Ark from the deck and send/have any lv 7-8 dragon in your grave, the cont. spell is still live. It's certainly not bad at all, just that

Ravine (limited/Semi)>>Dark Flare (@3)>>This 

Also siding Storm4th in Felgrand/CDv2 is legit since Flare invalidates Dominion, and you wanna be able to ss from the extra in the end game more than you do everyturn.

Not a bad card, just outclassed by already existing options

Apologies for the double post, but I just realized that Ties of the Brethren can summon out this card and Eclipse Wyvern, the problem then remains with the other monster of which there really isn't a great option, but I suppose Wyburstar could work if you have it first.

Or you could play the Clash of the Dracorivals engine in this deck and turn it into a R4NK four engine ft Felgrand.

Summoning Dinoster or Ignister off Arkbrave does sound kinda nice and the R8NK pool is getting better by the day

Archived