x1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon

x1 Michael

x1 Stardust Spark

x1 Felgrand

x1 Galaxy Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon

x1 Tachyon

x1 Giant Grinder

x2 Hopebringer

Posted deck cause Felgrand came out. Blue-Eyes are still a problematic deck due to the conflicting consistency with the Eyes of Blue, the potential to brick with multiple Dragons, having no room for outs, and having a huge power difference when your setup is not strong enough. But nevertheless, I was able to create a successful build that generates as much as possible and can create threatening fields that can agro over very well with things like Crystal Wing, Spirit, and Hopebringer.

Only 2 Light Shrines because they tend to clog and do absolutely nothing if I don't have an Eyes of Blue. It can be grabbed by a lot of draw power cards and Terraforming anyway. Though, I run a minimal number of Eyes of Blue because they too can clog, and Sage and Maiden are technically the only reliable Eyes of Blue cards. Priest sucks early game but is very potent lategame. Protector can lead into powerful plays if I have Priest or Maiden in hand.

The easier 2-card combo is Sage and Shrine into Crystal, where Spirit gets Moonlight, then it tuned again with another Tuner into Crystal Wing. He has always been consistently brought out this way without no waste of sources.

Soul Charge, Silver's Cry, and Gospel are key to getting a strong setup first turn if possible with Crystal or Hopebringer. And Twisters is anti-backrow since they card drops dead if they can't get anything good and get cockblocked.

I never quite understood the point of Wonder Wand in BEWD.

Also, why no backrow or Twin Burst?

Wonder Wand allows me to target Maiden or give a free +2 to extra Eyes of Blue stuff.

Backrow really isn't important here since the prime focus is being able to OTK or create a field presence/dominance, and backrow has to be cut for consistency and fluency.

Twin Burst is alright, but I found myself going more into the Xyzs since they are more useful in out-ing a lot of things.

Archived