4x Blacksmith

4x Professor's Letter

3x Wally

3x Teammates

3x Evosoda

2x Fiery Torch

2x Tierno

1x Ultra Ball

1x Lysandre's Trump Card (Currently found out it's banned. Trying to find a card to replace it)

1x Scorched Earth

Energies

4x Burning Energy

11x Fire Energy

The Burning Energy are the latest additions to this deck. Here's how the deck works:

[spoiler=Explanation]

BUUUUUUURN!!!

The main Pokémon to be using is Torchic. Note this is the Omega Barrage Torchic, where you can attack twice. Best to start with it's draw ability first -> Omega Barrage ability -> Scratch. Next turn, evolve until you can get Blaziken.

In actuality, Blaziken is main attacker in this deck. Delphox is the one on the bench there just to keep your hands size if it drops down below six.

Mainly this deck runs on thinning it so you can easily get what you need. And with the Burning Energy, Blaziken's Burning Shot, which will hit any of your opponent's Pokémon for 150 damage at the cost of 2 energy, you'll easily get one energy back: the Burning Energy.

WekvBX4.png

They banned it ages ago, it might of changed but i doubt it, idk, ill go find out for you.

http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/lysandres-trump-card-banned/

Huh...well...been using a banned card among friends and didn't know.

Well, better late than never to find out. Thanks for the information amigo! I'll edit the post and let everyone know I'm currently looking for a replacement for it.

Right so now lets dig into your deck.

Because trump card is banned, you'll want to win QUICKLY. +1 Sacred ash is okay just so you dont die before you win though.

You'll want to maximize the fast cards and eliminate the slower ones to an extent, lets start with:

- 1 Lysandre's trump card

-3 Teammates

-3 Wally (This is really slow, you can only evolve once and really evosoda is just a better Wally because you do not want to play this as your supporter for the turn.)

+2 Fiery Torch

+1 Ultra Ball

+1 Nurse Joy/ The Supporter that heals for 60 (comes in really handy)

+ 3 Rare Candy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the rare candy changes, your line-up will want to look like this:

4 Torchic

2 Combusken

3 Blaziken

4 Fennekin

2 Braixen

3 Delphox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comment is a WIP, i might write more later, we can discuss this for now.

Right so now lets dig into your deck.

Because trump card is banned, you'll want to win QUICKLY. +1 Sacred ash is okay just so you dont die before you win though.

You'll want to maximize the fast cards and eliminate the slower ones to an extent, lets start with:

- 1 Lysandre's trump card

-3 Teammates

-3 Wally (This is really slow, you can only evolve once and really evosoda is just a better Wally because you do not want to play this as your supporter for the turn.)

+2 Fiery Torch

+1 Ultra Ball

+1 Nurse Joy/ The Supporter that heals for 60 (comes in really handy)

+ 3 Rare Candy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the rare candy changes, your line-up will want to look like this:

4 Torchic

2 Combusken

3 Blaziken

4 Fennekin

2 Braixen

3 Delphox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comment is a WIP, i might write more later, we can discuss this for now.

-3 Teammates? How come exactly?

The minus 3 on Wally I never thought that was really a problem. And apparently the combo I used against my friend is bad...doing Evosoda and then Wally, due to the fact that Wally doesn't have the same restriction on it as Evosoda does. Well...

Been actually trying to get some Rare Candies...but currently haven't found the cards cheap for myself...

-3 Teammates? How come exactly?

The minus 3 on Wally I never thought that was really a problem. And apparently the combo I used against my friend is bad...doing Evosoda and then Wally, due to the fact that Wally doesn't have the same restriction on it as Evosoda does. Well...

Been actually trying to get some Rare Candies...but currently haven't found the cards cheap for myself...

You cant evosoda and wally both in one turn, you can only evolve OPT and they both count as evolving.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vaporeon-EX_(Generations_24)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard-EX_(Generations_11)

It'll be a while til released but it looks like they are supporting fire energy manipulation again so that's good for this deck.

Doubt I'll need Vaporeon, but the Charizard...may have to consider it.

Thanks for the ideas!

Archived