[BLPR-003] The Fabled Feenix

Blake

Yvlaztz.png

The Fabled Feenix

LIGHT

Lv. 7

Beast/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, and if you do, send this card to the Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase after this card was sent to the Graveyard from the field: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: Switch this card's original ATK and DEF, and this card is treated as a Tuner monster.

2400/1600

A generic L7 to round things out! Versatile, powerful, but not too strong... And it has a gimmick upon revival!

It certainly is a an interesting cards, bringing itself back from the fire. Would be nice for Synchro decks...

But question include:

A) Why is this card "The Fabled" and not support for "The Fabled" or "Fabled"

B) Why is this card not FIRE

C) Why is this card not a Winged-Beast

Of course, A is forgivable because The Fabled is just cool anyway, but it sadly got my hopes up. Ah well, no matter, I still liked the card.

It certainly is a an interesting cards, bringing itself back from the fire. Would be nice for Synchro decks...

But question include:

A) Why is this card "The Fabled" and not support for "The Fabled" or "Fabled"

B) Why is this card not FIRE

C) Why is this card not a Winged-Beast

Of course, A is forgivable because The Fabled is just cool anyway, but it sadly got my hopes up. Ah well, no matter, I still liked the card.

because generic support isn't bad. It started as more of an in theme support with generic mate, but evolved. Now it just has a decent name in conjuncture with other fabled stuff I made.

Latter 2 go back to the fact it's a "The Fabled"...

Not like every archetypal ED monster ever supports their deck.

Archived