Yu-Gi-Oh! Skies [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

BANZAI!!!!

OP: Blue Encount- Survivor

ED: W-inds- Be as One

cfwpMZk.png

~A Zai RP~

~Logo by Yui~

~Hosted by: Zai~

[spoiler=Rules & Information]First and foremost, all YCM and RP section rules apply. That means no powerplaying, godmodding, etc. You know, obvious things that you should have read already. If you haven't, go do it. This OOC can wait. Secondly, before you apply I expect you to have read this section in its entirety, as well as the Setting and Plot sections to familiarize yourself with the RP. Lastly, my word, and by extension the word of any co-hosts I may have, is law in here. What I (or we) say goes, and that is final.

Before we go into detail about the RP itself though, there are a couple of important things to note. Firstly, because this is YCM, yes, custom cards are allowed, but all customs must be pre-approved by either myself or a co-host(s) before they can be used by your character in the RP. Secondly, because of the nature of the card game in Yu-Gi-Oh! (that is, its the primary form of conflict resolution in the setting and is therefore the RP's "combat") all duels in the RP will be scripted beforehand via PM/skype/google docs between the participants, and then posts will be fabricated accordingly. In order to make sure that this is being done, participants will add me and any co-hosts I may have to all duel planning conversations so that we can observe and offer input if we deem necessary. This is non-negotiable.

Now, on to the RP itself.

Skies is... a bit different than my typical YGO RP. Instead of trying to be wildly innovative or pay homage to a specific YGO series/concept that I enjoy, the goal of Skies is, put simply, to be the best piece of Yu-Gi-Oh! fiction it can possibly be. Though Skies is set in an alternate universe with no relation whatsoever to any canon series, it will be plotted and paced in a similar fashion to a canon YGO anime, and its themes and tropes will be (mostly) in line with the ones found in those works. Put simply, we're in familiar territory here.

The reason for this is twofold. First and foremost, keeping things grounded and familiar will make writing the RP easier for all of us. Assuming you're a YGO fan, fitting into an RP like this should be no problem whatsoever, and because of that we'll be able to focus on producing the best possible story that we can write. Secondly, a more personal reason. Skies will be my final Yu-Gi-Oh RP on YCM for the foreseeable future. Succeed or fail, I will not be hosting or participating in another YGO RP after Skies concludes, as I wish to focus on other ideas and YGO roleplays tend to both fail often and consume a great deal of my time.

So what does this mean for you then? Well, a couple of things.

As I said above, the goal of Skies is to be the best god damn piece of YGO fiction it can be. Doing so requires a lot of effort, both on my part and on the part of you, the participant. Being a part of it requires you to be dedicated to posting and willing to communicate with both myself and the other participants. Put simply, if you can't stay active and invested in Skies for the entirety of its lifespan (within reason, of course), then don't bother applying. This also means that I'm going to be much harsher on applications than I usually am. There will be no rewrites or substantial edits to a completed, submitted app, and a rejection of an application is final.

The push for quality here also means that characters are going to have to play specific roles within the cast of Skies. To avoid cluttering the story, Skies will focus on a core of three protagonist characters, which are to be selected by group consensus from all of the accepted applications. Though this doesn't mean that non-protagonists will lack agency or be irrelevant, it does mean that the plot of Skies will be written for, around, and about the protagonists. Put bluntly, Skies is their story, and the rest of the cast will be playing their parts within it. Playing a protagonist will require an extra degree of dedication and skill from you, since, obviously, the RP can't run smoothly without you.

Other things to note are that this RP is rated PG-16, and while that does entail some of the more risque' stuff that's allowed on YCM, the rating is really only there to allow for the depiction of those things when necessary, and shouldn't set the tone for the RP as a whole. This is Yugioh after all and while things can get pretty dark , its not necessarily the norm.

Tone wise, we'll be trying to go for a feel similar to Arc-V: moody and emotional, but still energetic and fun. Like Arc-V, action duels are present. As well, Skies' core cast will be skewed young, ideally from ages 14 to 18, though older and younger characters are certainly allowed. All summon types are present in Skies, as are all currently existing cards, though the lore surrounding many of them (numbers, signer dragons, Egyptian gods, etc) is not.

Though all necessary information will be posted in the OOC, there will also be an RP skype chat for members to discuss/shoot the s***/what have you. Many of the RPers in the section already have me on skype, but if you do not and would like to be added to the chat, PM me with your contact info and I'll add you in.

Other than that, remember to have fun! Lets make something great together!

[spoiler=Setting]Skies takes place in Ambrosia: a floating habitat established centuries ago after an event known as "The Great Destruction" nearly wiped out humanity and scarred the surface of the earth. Ambrosia is covered by a dome and an artificial sky, and houses both a large city as well as several smaller towns and terraformed natural areas. Living in Ambrosia is, for the most part, identical to living in the 21st century as depicted by Yu-Gi-Oh!. Duel Monsters is still ever present of course, having existed prior to even the great destruction. What distinguishes Amprosia from a contemporary city, however, is the Solid Vision Network (SVN). Comprised of innumerable hubs spread out over the entirety of Ambrosia's habitable surface area, the SVN uses Solid Vision technology to create inorganic matter from thin air. Literally any object can be fabricated in seconds, provided the composition data for it exists within the SVN. All duel disks can also connect remotely to the SVN to facilitate the use of Solid Vision for duels, meaning that action duels can take place literally anywhere, and action fields can be spontaneously generated and deconstructed.

All of Ambrosia's systems (including the SVN) are controlled by a semi-sentient AI known as the Autonomous Data Management Intelligent Network, or ADMIN for short. Monitored by Control (Ambrosia's government) and protected and repaired by a police/maintenance force known as Security, ADMIN is responsible for all of Ambrosia's functions, up to and including life support, food production, construction, and population management. In short, ADMIN is vital to the survival of everyone and everything living in Ambrosia. Though relatively peaceful and cosmopolitan, Ambrosian society suffers from class stratification and elitism, with those in the upper class being largely in control of Control, and those of lower social standing occasionally being forced to bow to their whims.

More specifically, Skies is set at Blue Yonder Academy: an elite duel boarding school known for both its inclusivity, as well as its stellar track record for educating the best and brightest. Blue Yonder is located in the suburbs of Ambrosia's central city. Its campus is both spacious and pleasant, with numerous recreation facilities and a very natural feel. Blue Yonder's curricula are all a minimum of four year programs, with students entering at age 14 and graduating anywhere from age 18 to 20.

[spoiler=Plot]Unbeknownst to the populace, or indeed Control, ADMIN has begun to malfunction. Having run Ambrosia for centuries, the AI has become fragmented. The signs of wear aren't apparent yet, but they soon will be, and if left unchecked it will mean doom for Ambrosia, and possibly the entire human race. Aware of its own fate, ADMIN has enacted a failsafe protocol, releasing several copies of its keys into the cardpool. ADMIN's keys are powerful "Sigil" spell/trap cards, and gathering one of each type will allow someone to access ADMIN directly. Despite Control's ignorance, a few individuals have become aware of ADMIN's malfunctioning, as well as its Keys. Some of these individuals may wish to repair the AI, while others might want to subvert it for their own personal gain.

Meanwhile, another school year is beginning at Blue Yonder Academy. The school is abuzz with excitement for the upcoming Kickoff Cup: a celebratory week-long duel monsters tournament/campus event/party held at the start of every year for both faculty and students. In addition to several elimination tournaments, Students also compete against one another in card design and card art competitions, and nearly all of the campus clubs contribute in some way shape or form to the festivities. In short, there's a little something for everyone.

Perhaps however, those at Blue Yonder are in for a bit more excitement than they bargained for...

[spoiler=Database]Will be filled in as needed. Expect a few entries before the RP starts.

[spoiler=Application]Note: You may submit as many applications as you desire. Each application should consist of one character. Please remove all items in parenthesis and from within the spoilers.

Name:

[spoiler=Physical Description]Use of an Image is highly recommended. 1 paragraph of description minimum.

[spoiler=Personality]2 paragraphs minimum

[spoiler=Deck]The name and description of your character's deck goes here. You should not provide a deck list, but instead a brief blurb describing their deck and strategy. bonus points for extra detail and mentions of their ace card(s).

[spoiler=Custom Cards]Images of, links to, or written versions of all custom cards the character uses

[spoiler=Biography]1 paragraph minimum

[spoiler=Misc. Information]Theme songs, trivia, and other fun facts/goodies go here

[spoiler=Roster]Dirk, Salem, & Syndri Noir- Broken

Emma Pathos- Draconus

Hiraku Tsukino- VCR_CAT

Kimiko Hatakeyama- Yui

Roy Spectrum- Chaos Sonic

Yushiro Midori- Zai

Osamu Oshiru- Giga

Akira Hoshi & Sai Kamezooka- Sai

Kamie Matsuoka- Stalfos

Tsubame Yayoi- Toyo

Leona Little- Yui

Roxanne Fujiwara- Skipper

Nijiro Yonehara & Meiko Ishihara- Skaia

Katsu Tanaka- VCR_CAT

Shoraku Arakawa- Stalfos

Braum Bronislav Retyunskikh- Yui

Hanzo Noriyuki- Skipper

Balthazar Gilliad- Faytl

Elizabeth Hall- Majoras

Takara Fujimoto- Stalfos

Blythe Pendleton- Faytl

Ranko Amamiya- Toyo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reserving for my M-HERO and Crystal Beast duelists!

EDIT:

[spoiler=Souji Kazuraba - The Action Hero Duelist]

"Alright, let's show 'em how a real hero does things! Transformation Summon! HENSHIN!!"

Name: Souji Kazuraba

[spoiler=Physical Appearance:]

UvfhbRs.jpg

Depicted above is Souji's regular style of outfit he enjoys to wear (especially if it's purple). In class he actually wears the the standard Blue Yonder uniform but with a slight difference than the usual uniform attire dictates...and that is he's always wearing his fedora, in class or out of it.

Not outfit related, Souji stands in at 5'9" and at first glance, it's easily told that he's physically fit and active. Not only this but his eyes are a slight shade of violet, best usually seen when he tips his fedora over his eyes slightly to keep the light from shining in them. Underneath said fedora is his unkept brown hair which usually seems like he just woke up with it like that.

[spoiler=Personality:]

An energetic youth who puts his all into his dueling and studies (but not tests), that is the brief description of Souji.

The young man, however, doesn't have too many friends. This reasoning is due to the overall nature of himself: a total jerk. He can be manipulative in some regards, but deep down he is someone who cares about those around him. Despite this, he is someone who always as his friend's (however few they be) backs and even does what he can to help in situations (be it a bully situation, lost items, or even helping others testing new deck builds). He's as dependable as they come but at the same time, this can also be his downfall. His willingness to help can also have him have multiple things stacked up and he can forget them. While he's trying to fix this problem, it's slow going. Souji is a physically fit young man, due to his dream of being an "Action Hero" type of Entertainment Duelist. As such, he's limber and quick on his feet and does his own stunts.

He excels at dueling, while his test scores are to be desired, but this is due to his very bad test anxiety. Unless the test is in the form of a Duel, Souji will end up freezing up and not doing much of anything else. Souji does his absolute best to show off as much as he can in a duel, just to demonstrate his skills to those around him.

[spoiler=Biography:]

"Like all heroes, here's my epic tale! ...Well...not so much EPIC though."

Souji was born in a lower middle classed family, not able to get much and give much. However, this didn't upset Souji in the slightest and he didn't care what others said about his living. He always thought: "You live your life and I'll live mine", but after a long period of time for this, he stopped.

It started to change for him when he started watching a few Duelists that were a bit different than any other Entertainment Duelists around. He tended to classify them as "Action Hero" Duelists. In Souji's eyes, even though they were acting like the heroes they portrayed, he saw them as real heroes nevertheless. Because of this, he did his best to change himself to mirror the type of person he wished to be, just like them. And when he went to a nearby card shop, he found the tool that would get him there. It was here that he came in contact with his deck: the Elemental HEROs and Masked HEROs.

As he grew, this young man and his HEROs did what they could to beat all odds and show them what they could do. And for a while it did them good, especially with being sought out because of his talent for the boarding school: Blue Yonder Academy. Seeing this as the stepping stone to his goal of being an "Action Hero" Duelist, Souji enrolled in Blue Yonder. However...

He didn't expect this school to be just that...a school. And rather than just dueling, Souji had to deal with actual classes. In order to continue his stride, Souji has to do everything he can to keep him from losing his head with these classes...mainly the horrid and dreaded tests.

[spoiler=Deck:]

Next Decade

This deck is comprised of the monsters known as Elemental HERO. The deck by itself specializes in quick Fusions and uses the fused E-HERO monsters' abilities to gain control (be it in the form of destroying the opponent's monsters, banishing them if they would hit the grave, etc.). However, these are only the start of the surprises that Next Decade deal in. By use of Quick-Play Spells known as "Change" cards, Souji is able to change his monsters into warriors known as Masked HEROs. Because of this, Souji refers to it by the correct terminology of "Transformation Summon" and not Fusion Summon.

Next Decade allows Souji to gain the field advantage against his opponent, especially if the certain combos work properly. Not only this, but he has the advantage of multiple attacks with these cards.

Ace Cards: E-HERO Shadow Mist, Mask Change, E-HERO Absolute Zero, M-HERO Acid, M-HERO Dian, Contrast HERO Chaos

Custom Cards: N/A

Misc. Information

Souji's Theme | Dueling Theme (2) | Summoning Ace

• Souji's name is a combination of two separate Kamen Riders: Souji - This is from Souji Tendou of Kamen Rider Kabuto, Kazuraba - This is from Kouta Kazuraba of Kamen Rider Gaim.
  • Further on the Kamen Rider theme, Souji's appearance is that of Kamen Rider W's Shotaro Hidari, Kamen Rider Joker.
  • Contrast HERO Chaos being Souji's ace card is a play on the fact that it was based off of the Fang/Joker combo of Double from Kamen Rider W.
  • During the Transformation Summon, he has a habit of shouting "Henshin" when his monsters change.

[spoiler=Roy Spectrum - The Crystal Apprentice]

"Don't blink...or else you'll miss the colorful show!"

Name: Roy Spectrum

71d92a3678350130036b867961cf75d0.jpg

Depicted above is Roy's out of class attire, however without the glasses and the strange silver things on the face. He tends to wear this blue windbreaker with a pair of dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He wears the required academy uniform when he needs to, keeping in line with the rules and regulations of this.

Roy stands in 5'6" and is a bit lanky in stature, but overall he is healthy. His silverish-blue eyes are usually hidden by the bangs of his blue hair, but when seen, they are a beautiful sight to see.

While from a necessarily rich family in Ambrosia, Roy doesn't act as a stereo-typically as many would think a rich kid would. Quite the contrary actually.

Roy is a kind soul to those around him and is always eager to make friends. This stems from the fact that he's always wanted to be accepted by others for who he is and not for just his family name. However, this thinking also can be his downfall in the matter of not being accepted by some just because of what his name is. Roy is focused at whatever task he's given (classwork or dueling) and does what he can to give a 100% in everything. He's also very smart and does his best to make sure his grades are up.

When it comes to dueling, Roy doesn't shy away from a challenge. He loves to duel in order to entertain those around him and in the process, make more friends. During duels, he's level headed and always composed.

"Well, my life is pretty boring...nothing compared to yours."

Roy was born into the Spectrum family, a rich family make makes up the Spectrum Corporation. As such, Roy is one of the heirs of this great company. However, such a life isn't what the young man wanted. More than anything else, he wanted to be a Duelist and entertain the masses, rather than being just another "heir" to the Spectrum Corporation.

He always had things handed to him and was given whatever he wanted. As all things, this repeating pattern caused Roy to be bored with his life and longed for something more. What he longed for was the life and carefree attitude of the other children in Ambrosia...he longed to just be a normal kid.

As the young boy grew, Roy did his best to try to interact with the other children. And to his surprise, they welcomed him with open arms. He was glad that he was able to show that even though he had this title, that he could be treated just like others. It wasn't long before Roy began to finally duel against his peers, using his Crystal Beasts. He loved the feeling of just having fun like this and he hoped it would last for a while. And as he grew, it would...

When he became of age, his parents decided to ween him off from them and cut him from family by sending him to Blue Yonder Academy, a dueling boarding school. They told him that this was the opportunity to teach him responsibility and even allow him to do what he loved doing. And as he left, they parted to him a new card: Rainbow Kuriboh. With heartfelt thanks, Roy began his adventure through Blue Yonder Academy.

Crystal Paradise

The deck that Roy uses is comprised of Crystal Beasts, seven creatures with seven brilliant gems embedded within them. When together, they call upon a dragon whose scales are littered with the seven gems: Rainbow Dragon. The Crystal Beasts have the ability to, once destroyed, be either set to the graveyard OR the Spell and Trap Zone and act as Continuous Spells. In the back, with the activation of certain cards Roy is able to use them at his disposal without any problem.

Crystal Paradise allows Roy to get the upper hand with abilities and even special summoning. With his deck, he utilizes both the normal summons and even the Xyzs and Fusions. However, his current favorites/aces happen to be Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Rainbow Dragon, and even the newest addition to his deck: Rainbow Kuriboh.

[spoiler=Custom Cards:]

[spoiler=Rainbow Treasure Dragon]

jVsy96f.jpg

3 "Crystal Beast" monsters of different names
When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect or by Battle: Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Once per turn, during either player's turn you can: Destroy 1 face-up Continuous Spell card you control and target 1 face-up card on the field; Negate the effects of that card until the end of this turn.

[spoiler=Crystal Keeper Jasthyst]

TPlqviS.jpg

2 "Crystal Beast" monsters
(This card is always treated as a "Crystal Beast" card.)
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Deck face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

[spoiler=Crystal Keeper Diaragd]

fduR44P.jpg

2 "Crystal Beast" monsters
(This card is always treated as a "Crystal Beast" card.)
You can banish up to 3 face-up "Crystal Beast" Continuous Spell Cards on your side of the field, and if you do, draw cards equal to the number of cards banished. You can only use this effect of "Crystal Keeper Diaragd" once per turn.

[spoiler=Crystal Beast Citrine Lion]

bRgNyda.jpg

2 Level 4 "Crystal Beast" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Continuous Spell you control and 1 card your opponent controls: Destroy both targets, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During each of your End Phases, you can target "Crystal Beast" monsters in your Graveyard up to the number of "Crystal Beast" monsters you control of different names: Place those targets face-up in your Spell and Trap Card Zone(s) as Continuous Spell Cards. You can only control 1 "Crystal Beast Citrine Lion".

[spoiler=Crystal Guardian Soen]

VIBEka5.jpg

3 level 4 monsters with different attributes
You can use Continuous Spell cards you control as materials for this card's Xyz Summon. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your graveyard; place it in a spell/trap zone as a continuous spell card. You can detatch one Xyz Material from this card; other "Crystal" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects, until the end of this turn.

[spoiler=Rainbow Guardian Soen]

9vv3aMY.jpg

"Crystal Guardian Soen" + "Rainbow Treasure Dragon"
This card on the field is treated as a "Crystal Beast" monster. Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects: Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand or Graveyard. Send 1 face-up "Crystal Beast" card you control to the Graveyard and return all cards in the same type of Zone that card was in (Monster, Spell/Trap, or Pendulum) to their original owner's Decks. If this card is banished for the effect of "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon", you can Special Summon this monster from your Banished Zone during the End Phase.

Misc. Information

Roy's Theme | Dueling Theme | Summoning Ace (Rainbow Dragon)

• Roy's name is comprised of an interesting play on words due to the deck he uses: Roy - In colors, the acronym ROY stands for "Red, Orange, Yellow", Spectrum - This refers to the spectrum of colors.
  • Roy's deck runs Rainbow Kuriboh in it's build. This is a jab at the main Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists using some sort of "Kuriboh" card and with this being Rainbow Kuriboh, it worked well for his deck.
  • He currently has a "rival" in the form of Kimiko Hatakeyama, the heir of the Hatakeyama Corporation, which is at a rivalry with Spectrum Corp. Roy, however, finds this as friendly competition rather than a full blown rivalry between the two of them.

[spoiler=Yushiro Midori]

VbgeYdc.jpg

"How about a wager? I bet you won't be able to beat me in a duel! "

iU8EggM.png

Name: Yushiro Midori

[spoiler=Physical Description]X2mOCn9.jpg

Pictured above is Yushiro in his Blue Yonder Academy uniform. When not attending classes (or any other function at which he is required to wear his uniform), he prefers comfortable, baggy clothing to anything more stylish, mostly preferring jeans, sweatpants, and hoodies. He owns a few "nicer" pieces of clothing, but tends to avoid wearing them without incentive to do so. Yushiro is thin, and even for his age looks rather boyish. He's cute (some would even say adorable), and as a result Yushiro almost always appears nonthreatening to an onlooker, even when he's visibly perturbed. Despite what his name would suggest, Yushiro is clearly of Caucasian descent, with a fair complexion and long blonde hair (though he dyes the ends turquoise on the right side). His eyes are similar in color to the dye in his hair, with long, feminine eyelashes (long enough that he's envied by some of his female classmates for them).  Yushiro isn't particularly tall, standing at 5' 9". He's on the thin side, though not malnourished, just small-framed.

Other than his hair, the first thing people usually notice about Yushiro is that he's often accompanied by Taketo: a 1 foot tall automaton created in the likeness of Yuishiro's Speedroid Taketomborg. Like the monster it resembles, Taketo is capable of limited flight via spinning its appendages. Taketo is semi-sapient, capable of retaining and interpreting information, and will obey all commands Yushiro gives it. Its generally harmless and a little inquisitive, and seems to be developing a jovial nature.

[spoiler=Personality]"Yushiro Midori? Oh, the kid with the robot. He's a little weird, but he seems nice I guess."

The above is more or less the usual response when people mention Yushiro. Though he's always friendly and is usually more than willing to lend a hand, Yushiro is both a little shy and very awkward, the combination of his high intelligence and low self esteem having made socializing a very difficult task for him. Unless its duel monsters, games of chance, science, or any other area in which Yushiro has an immensely strong interest, he tends to speak little, never expressing a strong opinion and hesitating to share any insight he has. Puberty has exacerbated this problem, making him considerably more reserved around members of the opposite sex and even more insecure among his peers. As a result, though he's good looking, very smart, and by all accounts a nice person, Yushiro has few friends and barely stands out at Blue Yonder.

Of course, some people, like his best friend Akira Hoshi, have managed to make Yushiro comfortable enough to open up. Around them, Yushiro's meekness all but disappears. Though he can still be a bit awkward, a comfortable Yushiro is a veritable well of advice, insight, jokes, ideas, or whatever else happens to be on his mind. Yushiro loves to talk, preferably over a some sort of tabletop game, which keeps him stimulated as well as provides for an easy avenue of conversation. Yushiro's love of tabletop games extends far beyond duel monsters, and includes, but is most certainly not limited to dice games, traditional playing cards, and tabletop roleplaying games. He's especially fond of games of chance; thriving off of the rush he gets from playing the odds, so much so that he's added several cards with chance mechanics to his deck, and carries dice at all times, just in case. Around his friends, Yushiro is even more kind than normal. He's willing to go to nearly any lengths to help someone he cares about, and occasionally will give gifts to the people he associates with on a whim.

Due to his shyness, Yushiro is pretty obviously starved for interaction with other people. He's overly trusting and gullible, making him rather easy to manipulate and deceive. He's also quite sensitive, sometimes taking casual teasing to heart or dwelling on a failure or mistake he's made. Combined, these things mean that Yushiro can be (and often is) easily hurt. He'll almost never be openly angry at someone, but Yushiro has been brought to tears fairly easily numerous times throughout his childhood. He's toughened up a little as he's gotten older, of course, but the fact still remains that he can be rather fragile.

[spoiler=Deck]Owing to his love of toys and games, Yushiro uses a Speedroid deck.  Resembling weaponized toys and trinkets, Speedroids focus on swarming the field for quick synchro summoning, as well as recycling and banishing themselves from the graveyard to support themselves and the synchros they create. Yushiro's deck also includes an assortment of machine and synchro support, as well as cards with a chance element such as cup of ace, roulette spider, and that six. Yushiro's ace monster is his Stardust Dragon. Though not particularly powerful, its effect gives his field incredible staying power, and when combined with some of Yushiro's support cards such as Armory arm, it becomes more than a match for its stronger contemporaries.   

[spoiler=Custom Cards]None yet. They will be added as they appear.

[spoiler=Biography]Yushiro is an orphan, having been institutionalized almost since birth and never once having ever met or been told about his parents. No information exists on who they might be, and for all intents and purposes Yushiro has no family. He doesn't even know his real name, "Yushiro Midori" being one of the names given to him by a caregiver. It just happened to stick.

That being said, Yushiro's childhood hasn't been as difficult as it could have been. For a good deal of his life he was given food and shelter at one of a few Control-run institutions, and when he was old enough he was placed in Blue Yonder as a part of a benefits program.

Still, he's always had trouble fitting in among his peers. He was bulled a great deal during his early childhood and as a result socializing has become difficult for him. The rare exceptions to this being his best friend, Akira (who more or less appointed himself Yushiro's friend) as well as one of his old caretakers: Satyavati Bhargava, with whom he has kept up a correspondence over the years. Yushiro is currently beginning his second year at Blue Yonder, having chosen to pursue a profession as a game designer.

[spoiler=Misc. Information]

• Yushiro adores sweets, especially fruit flavored candies.
  • Yushiro seems to be extremely lucky, often stumbling into favorable outcomes to bad situations.
  • His "surname", Midori, comes from the green color of his eyes. It also happens to be his favorite color, and the color of the solid vision beam on his duel disk.

[spoiler=Osamu Oshiru]

Name: Osamu Oshiru

[spoiler=Physical Description]

In a word, Osamu is large. Standing at six feet and five inches (196 cm) and weighing 240 pounds (109 kg), he towers over virtually everyone around him. His figure is statuesque, as if he had been carved out of a single block of granite. The uniform he wears is a dull blue suit, with a grey shirt and a deep red tie, with matching lustrous red cuff links. Mid-length between the elbow and shoulder of his left arm is a bright red and grey band, signifying his position as head of the Student Disciplinary Committee (or rather, the term he prefers to use in place of "hall monitor"). His shoes are of a deep, oxblood leather, and he works diligently every morning keeping them well-polished, so that if one tried they could see their own reflection in them. His jet-black hair is well-maintained, combed back with a matte appearance. His academy-issue laser disk is heavily modified, with the dark blue, blocky appearance and red and grey band identifying it as the Disciplinary Committee model. Being left-handed, he wears it on his right arm.

[spoiler=Personality]

Rules are something that are very important to Osamu. It was how he was raised, and how he plans to live the rest of his life. Rules give structure to the world, and through structure the world can be made perfect. Rules are a sacred thing, to be guarded and followed by humanity. It is no wonder that he holds such a high opinion of ADMIN, the computer running their society. One database to record and carry out the laws of mankind. It is by rules that Osamu lives, day by day. Every morning, afternoon, and evening follows a strict schedule, through which Osamu has achieved a certain harmony. In a sense, it can even be likened to a spiritual cycle. The law guides Osamu. Osamu enforces the law. The law rewards Osamu with further guidance. 

Upholding these laws that hold together his world is Osamu's greatest joy in life. This passion drives him toward perfection in his role of Head of the Student Disciplinary Committee. If any Blue Yonder students make the slightest infraction upon the rules he so diligently memorized, he views it as his own sacred duty to bring justice to the would-be delinquents. Of course, some students are less than compliant with the law, especially when the law is represented by one of their peers. On occasion, repeated offenses have been known to... cause Osamu a certain amount of distress. Plagued by a fear that he will fail to uphold the law when it is his destiny to, he can even enter a sort of rage, defeated offenders as soundly and brutally as possible in a duel, so as to teach them not to cross the rules again. Despite being a powerful human being in many respects, Osamu is ultimately just a slave to rules.

[spoiler=Deck]

Deck Name: Fortress of Law

Deck Description: Using machine-type "Legion" monsters to tear apart the opponent's extra deck, and summon the boss "Aegaion the Sea Castrum". Over time he will acquire synchro, fusion, and ritual boss monsters as well.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

Watchtower of the Mechanical Legion

WATER - **** - Machine/Effect

Effect: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, if your opponent has less face-down monsters in their Extra Deck than you: You can Special Summon 1 "Mechanical Legion" monster from your deck, except "Watchtower of the Mechanical Legion". You can only use this effect of "Watchtower of the Mechanical Legion" once per turn. You can treat this card's level as 8 if it is being used as an Xyz Material for a Machine-Type Xyz Monster.

ATK:200/DEF:1900

Bulwark of the Mechanical Legion

Effect: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Change it to Defense Position. When your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck: They must banish 1 face-down monster with the same monster card type (Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz) from their Extra Deck, face-up. If they do not, the summon is negated. You can only use this effect of "Bulwark of the Mechanical Legion" once per turn. You can treat this card's level as 8 if it is being used as an Xyz Material for a Machine-Type Xyz Monster.

ATK:200/DEF:1500

Gate of the Mechanical Legion

Effect: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Your opponent must banish 1 face-down monster from their Extra Deck, face-up. You can only use this effect of "Gate of the Mechanical Legion" once per turn. During either player's turn: You can target 1 of your opponent's banished Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters; return it to the Extra Deck, and if you do, this card's ATK becomes equal to the returned monster's. You can treat this card's level as 8 if it is being used as an Xyz Material for a Machine-Type Xyz Monster.

ATK:0/DEF:2000

Fort of the Mechanical Legion

WATER - **** - Machine/Xyz/Effect

Effect: 2 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters

During your Main Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Your opponent must banish 1 face-down monster from their Extra Deck, face-up. You can only use this effect of "Fort of the Mechanical Legion" up to twice per turn.

ATK:1500/DEF:2600

[spoiler=Biography]

Osamu enrolled in Blue Yonder Academy at the age of 14, as is the standard. His parents owned a high-end clothing store, so he made his best effort to dress for success. Upon entrance, he was immediately blown away by the majestic sense of order throughout. He quickly made himself familiar with the authority figures of the school, working hard in his classes so that he could be granted a position in the school's Student Disciplinary Committee. After two years, he had managed to rise up to the head position of the committee, and was granted a corresponding deck, so that he could use it to defeat those that broke the rules. After ADMIN began its descent into failure, he began to hear rumors of the occurrence. Immediately, he decided that he could not let the beautiful system, which had granted him such a position of authority, to die. It was his destiny to fix ADMIN. With very little information to start with, Osamu began interrogating students that he disciplined, heralding the start of his hunt for the Sigil cards.

[spoiler=Misc. Info]

Theme:

[spoiler=Celebrity Duelist - Syndri Noir]

iU8EggM.png

Name: Syndri Noir

iU8EggM.png

3397361_1382930271089.29res_282_412.jpg

"Give me your Sigil card!"

Biography: Syndri is an ex-professional duelist who lost his marbles after losing a title match and apparently abandoning his original Dark Magician deck for his Soul Keeper deck. Now pretty much off the deep end, Syndri is spending all of his time and effort trying to locate all of ADMIN’s keys. Using his celebrity status, he gets everywhere and anywhere in Ambrosia, even more restricted areas. After all, even as an ex-professional, he is still a celebrity where it matters. Aside from that, he does try to keep himself out of the public eye these days, unless visiting an event where he can search for ADMIN's key cards.

Personality: Syndri is, well, your average Yugioh antagonist really. Doing a good job at hiding his psychosis in public, and displaying an almost charismatic and charming appearance, despite his obviously evil appearance. He uses his status as a duelling celebrity to get his way quite often, and he is perfectly okay with signing autographs and taking selfies with you. But no touching, he does NOT like it when you touch him, okay? Okay? Good. His tolerance can only go so far, and the only two triggers he really has is being touched, and reminded him of the duel he lost on live television. He doesn't care where he is, you WILL be punched for bring that up.

When his true self is in action, Syndri is an exceptionally mental, sadistic, and cruel duelist. He takes insane glee in taking his opponent’s favourite monsters, and twisting them into the evil Soul Keeper monsters. His absolute favourite moment is when he sees his opponent realize that their own ace(s) are now beyond their grasp, and what’s left of them is turned into nothing more than a host for the Soul Keeper. It is just the sheer moment when the light of hope fades that feeds his blackened soul. Other than that, he is doggedly persistent in pursuing his incredibly vague goals, which include acquiring all the access keys of ADMIN. What he plans to do with it however, is anyone’s guess.

iU8EggM.png

Deck: Soul Keepers – A deck that uses Soul Fusion to fuse his Soul Jars with monsters from his opponent’s Graveyard to summon the highly oppressive Soul Keepers. The longer the duel runs, the more oppressive his deck becomes as your options and deck steadily dwindle. His ace cards are his 7 Soul Keeper monsters, as well as a supposed 8th member.

Custom Cards: Soul Swarm

Misc. Information:

*He's allergic to shellfish.

*Noir is French for black.

*He is prone to occasional fits of diabolical laughter.

*He denies any relation to his brothers Dirk and Salem.

iU8EggM.png

[spoiler=Coach Hardass - Dirk Noir]

iU8EggM.png

Name: Dirk Noir

iU8EggM.png

6ca4c1738d5ad58ccbc730d7885aa7f9.jpg

"Oi! You better start running, unless you want Coach Wolfbark to "assist" you with warming up! And trust me, when I say warming up, I don't mean a piss-poor curry warm. Nah kid, I mean burn your ass this is violating the Geneva Convention hot! So get moving!"

Biography: Dirk is the PE Teacher for Blue Yonder, and he is a very hands on instructor. Using his cards in tandem with Solid Vision in order to “motivate” his students, he whips them into shape toot sweet. He takes his job somewhat seriously, and does a damn good job at it. However, aside from his job, he’s very worried about his little brother Syndri, who he is fairly certain is up to no good. However, with his need to get his students prepared for the Kickoff Cup, which he will do with relish.

Personality: Dirk is a straight-laced man with a penchant for sarcasm and deadpan remarks. He expects the best performances from his students, and he won’t accept any less of them. If they do give him less, you will be very certain to see him summoning one of his monsters to help “improve” their performance so they are giving him their best. This sort of training method is why he’s commonly called “The Slave Driver”, which, yes, he is aware that students call him that. He’s not an unjust man of course, and does dish out praise for those who he knows is giving their all. He has no mercy for slackers, as those who do try to slack off in his class will suddenly find a squad of Wolfbarks chasing after them. There is no mercy for the lazy!

On his downtime, Dirk is quite fond of classical music, and if you ever go to his office, you will hear some sort of classical music playing over his speakers. When he’s not being a taskmaster, he is a quite reasonable and down to earth man with an exceptional amount of perception. But, on the other side of things, he is growing concerned for his little brother Syndri, who has cut off all ties with him, and he even refuses to call Mom. That alone is cause for alarm, and if not for his job, he’d go out to find his brother, just so he could beat some sense into him. It's how he shows his love and concern; plus, Mom told him to since Syndri ignored all of her calls.

He's not very fond of his little brother Salem though, mostly due to being his half-brother born from the SOB who married his mother, and also because Salem is just a weirdo. Normally he doesn't give up on people, but that little weirdo is beyond saving honestly.

iU8EggM.png

Deck: Coaches – A deck based around Level 4 and 8 FIRE Beast-Warrior type monsters. They operate by swarming the field with troops, then either overlaying them for Rank 4 monsters, or level modulating to summon the Rank 8 Coach Xyz monsters. And when the moment is most dire, Dirk can use Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force to summon 1 of 3 CXyz Coach Lord monsters to really lay the smack-down on his opponent.

Custom Cards: Coaches on Patrol

Misc. Information:

*He smokes mostly when nervous and/or worried about something.

*Despite being a hard-ass, he receives no less than 20 valentines cards from students every Valentine's Day.

iU8EggM.png

[spoiler=The Champion of Strangeness - Salem Noir]

iU8EggM.png

Name: Salem Noir (AKA, The Super Awesome Champion of Justice!)

iU8EggM.png

34c7c59af602a888808f5a8644578e05.jpg

"Stop insulting me! Or I’ll… I’ll… kick your ass so far you’ll fly around the world and land back where I punted you!”

v6u4k4.jpg

“You think you can stand up to me villain? Fool! I’ll entangle you within the Bonds of Justice, so that you may face the light of truth and justice!”

Biography: Salem is the younger brother of Syndri and Dirk Noir, born from the union of their mother and her second husband. The sheer age gap, as well as being their half-brother has created a pretty big rift between the two, ultimately alienating him from any sort of brotherly love. As a result, Salem spent much more time online as he grew up instead of socializing outside. This lifestyle has kept up until he was accepted into Blue Yonder Academy, requiring him to actually socialize with people. Yeah, this is going to be hell, especially with his older brother riding his ass hard.

Personality: Salem is pretty much incredible. Witty, well-spoken, very likeable, and an all-around cool guy. In the real world, he’s anything but that. With so many years of not socializing, Salem is prone to saying the first thing that comes out of his mouth, usually resulting in him saying something incredibly dumb. His word vomit gets worse when he gets flustered, which is a pretty easy state to get him into. When he gets really angry he starts making stupid sounding threats at his antagonist, usually making himself look even more stupid. He cools down pretty easily, and keeps going despite the embarrassment of making all those stupid remarks and threats. If he insults someone by accident, he’ll usually try to make it up to them later that day. He idolizes his older brothers, despite knowing that the two don’t care about him. He tries all he can to make them like him, but usually that just results in them getting even more annoyed with him. He only wishes they could just give him a chance.

In duels, Salem tends to get very nervous, and is prone to making misplays and stupid moves a lot. He has some confidence in his duelling, but when so many people are watching him, he’s worried that he’s going to make a stupid play and lose. This is what usually ends up happening, as his current lose-rate is at least double his current win-rate. When it’s one on one without an audience, he usually fares better. He is easy to antagonize, and will usually play into easy traps when annoyed and trying to prove a point.

However, whenever Salem feels the need, he’ll don his a costume and become… The Super Awesome Champion of Justice! In his costume, his personality changes dramatically. Since his face is hidden, he no longer fears public scrutiny as he acts the way he wants; energetic, poised, clever, and courageous. He fights for truth and justice, using the Bonds of Justice to tie up all evildoers. His duelling skill skyrockets as The Super Awesome Champion of Justice!, and he is able to bring out his true ace Goyo Judge in the disguise. Of course, everyone knows it’s him beneath the mask, but no one has ever really told him that.

iU8EggM.png

Deck: Jutte / Goyo - The main deck uses the Jutte monsters that bind the opposing monsters into Defence Position, before they Synchro into his Goyo monsters so Salem can destroy them, and then Special Summon them to his field so he can continue his assault.

Custom Cards: Jutte Justice / Goyo Gang-Up

Misc. Information:

*He made his The Super Awesome Champion of Justice! costume himself.

*Syndri and Dirk can’t stand him.

iU8EggM.png

APPS ARE COMPLETED

[spoiler=Emma Pathos]

Name: Emma Pathos

SOMEONE TEACH ME IMAGES

The first noticeable thing about Emma is her height. At about 4'8" (~140 cm), most people mistake her for a young child at first glance. Next is her manner of dress- she favors a rather neutral brown-and-gray dress, and boots that would be rugged if they weren't so clean and well-kept. Even her glasses use gunmetal-gray frames, in stereotypical psychologist rectangular frames. All in all, rather dull . . . until one notices her fiery red waist-length hair (that is usually tied into a practical ponytail), and deep azure eyes.

[spoiler= Personality]

In direct contrast to her intentionally dull appearance, Emma is highly outspoken, with an insatiable need to keep up-to-date on all information around her. Regardless of what it is, Emma would be happier knowing it and possibly keeping the secret than sitting in ignorance. She pokes, prods, and makes a nuisance of herself until she finds out what an issue is.

In fact, this same nature applies to people. To Emma, people exist as mysteries to be solved, and nothing will stop her from discovering what said secrets are. She plans to become a psychiatrist, to make a living out of discovering secrets.

When it comes to competition, however, Emma will make a point to ask her questions as she is acting- years of being made fun of for her height have given her a severe inferiority/superiority complex; if she's not the most capable, intelligent person in a room, she has a tendency to freak out and pursue information even more neurotically.

[spoiler= Deck]

Dragons of Emotion

A Dragon-Type Deck focused on gaining and maintaining advantage by any means necessary. She primarily focuses on Life Point advantage, to abuse her personal favorite Spell Card: Tsukumo Slash (which increases a monster's ATK by the difference between both players' LP). She creates and widens this gap using two dragons that flow into one another seamlessly: Shining Hope Dragon, a Level 8 Synchro that heals her when it's Summoned, and Crushing Despair Dragon, a Rank 5 Xyz that provides burn damage; when one goes to the Graveyard, the other is Summoned.

Naturally, because of this, she runs lots of Dragon-Type Materials for her double aces, as well as burn and healing cards. In situations where the duo can't be effectively used, she falls back on other Synchro or Xyz Dragons to make the field safe for Shining Hope and Crushing Despair.

The nature of the Deck makes OTKs difficult, but this gives Emma more time to talk with her opponent.

[spoiler= Custom Cards]

Shining Hope Dragon

LIGHT - Level 8 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3000/2000

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, send it to the Graveyard. When this monster is Special Summoned: Increase your Life Points by 2000. Once per turn, you can increase your Life Points by half the original DEF of 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Crushing Despair Dragon" from your Graveyard (This is a Quick Effect, and does not end the Battle Phase).

Crushing Despair Dragon

DARK - Rank 5 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect - 3000/2000

2 Level 5 Dragon-Type monsters

If this monster was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of "Shining Hope Dragon": Attach all Level 5 or lower Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent times the number of Monster Cards in their Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Shining Hope Dragon" from your Graveyard (this is a Quick Effect, and does not end the Battle Phase).

Morale Dragon

WIND - Level 5 - Dragon/Tuner/Effect - 2000/800

You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this monster (from your hand). If this monster is used as Synchro Material for the Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro monster, you can Special Summon as many "Morale Dragon"s as possible from your hand or Deck.

Unstable Hatchling

WIND - Level 3 - Dragon/Effect - 1200/800

If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. If this monster was Summoned this way, you cannot Summon monsters this turn, except Dragon-Type monsters.

Emotional Overload

Quick-Play Spell

If you control a face-up "Shining Hope Dragon" or "Crushing Despair Dragon", send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard: Increase your Life Points by half the original ATK of all monsters sent to the Graveyard this way. You can only activate 1 "Emotional Overload" per turn.

[spoiler=Biography]

Born well and truly into the upper class, Emma Pathos comes from a general position of power in Ambrosia, even without her parents' support. In terms of life within the city, she was born into moderate privilege and shows every sign of climbing higher- with her quick wit, general skill with psychological profiles, and straightforward yet generally effective Dueling style, most things are not denied Emma.

One of the things she is denied, though, is a social circle. She sits on a status borderland- not technically rich or powerful enough to succeed in interactions with the upper class, not low-class enough to have instant camaraderie with large groups of people, and with her legitimately irritating personality and easily-mocked stature she generally just gets her work done and functions alone.

This is not to say she is a loner, or likes the solitude, but she has a very difficult time not immediately getting on a person's bad side, especially with her intrusive and uncomfortably accurate psychological profiles of people. She is aware of why she pushes people away, but is generally unable to "fix" her personality.

While not at the very top of all her classes, Emma is never outside the top 10.

[spoiler=Misc]

Emma's manner of speech changes when one of her aces is on the field, generally becoming more aggressive and condescending when Crushing Despair is on the field, and calmer/more pleasant with Shining Hope.

Shining Hope's theme, Summoning Chant, and attack/effect names:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYH3Fbjmim0

"Take flight, purest being of hope and light! Infuse the world with the brightness of your body and purpose! Synchro Summon, Level 8! Shining Hope Dragon!"

On effect- "Hope's Flight!"

On attack- "Stream of Light!"

Crushing Despair's theme, Summoning Chant, and effect/attack names:

"Rise up, being of soul-crushing despair! Inflict upon your foes the true meaning of hopelessness! Xyz Summon, Rank 5! Crushing Despair Dragon!"

On effect - "Despair's Gravity!"

On attack - "Obsidian Lance!"

[spoiler= Dennis Mongol]

Name: Dennis Mongol

[spoiler= Physical Description]

No images, sorry.

Dennis is uncomfortably tall, often towering over older students and even his teachers (He's 6'3", or about 188 cm), and his ragged, unevenly cut pale-blond hair and wide gray eyes just make people more uncomfortable.

However, one glance at his loose-hanging jacket, beat-up jeans, and vaguely stained white-ish shirt are one's first hint at his "I-don't-care-why-should-you" nature.

[spoiler= Personality]

Dennis isn't exactly lazy . . . he's just unmotivated. There is very little that manages to get under his skin, which inevitably leaves him shrugging off important issues. He does just enough in school to keep everyone involved from freaking out, but honestly he doesn't see the importance.

Surprisingly, though, one of the few people that can get him to do much more than the bare minimum is his PE teacher, Dirk Noir. Otherwise, he is among the worst of slackers.

He does Duel very aggressively, but not out of any legitimate interest- he just wants to end things as quickly as possible.

[spoiler= Deck]

Stampede

Dennis is heavily interested in horses, and a Deck focused around them was too good to pass up- they even fit his favored playstyle! In general, he throws enough Darkhorse monsters at his opponent at a high enough speed that they're generally left unable to hold off the assault. In particular, he favors a turbocharged rush to Darkhorse Victory, often passing up other Synchro or Fusion monsters that would often be safer bets.

In terms of strategy, he generally always goes all-in, to try to force a Duel to be over as quickly as possible, either way; he either gets off a win in the first three turns, or loses in that time. For this reason, control and floodgate Decks are among the few things that can actually rile him up, because he sees them as a legitimate waste of his time and effort.

[spoiler= Custom Cards]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327483-darkhorse/

[spoiler= Bio]

Dennis was born and raised in the lower classes, and while he was a very bright-eyed child, several years of being told he won't amount to anything due to his status as a self-maintaining orphan has left him highly fatalistic, with the belief that he could work twice as hard as someone higher on the social ladder and still only get half as far. Because he lives mostly by himself, he values where he puts his time and effort, and has learned not to waste it on other people's expectations.

This said, he does have an against-school-rules job he goes to, which is how he affords a complete "Darkhorse" Deck- Duel Monsters, after all, is a game about skill, and if he is good enough he can win cash prizes and get himself out of the lower classes. Generally speaking, however, in a Duel that doesn't promise to be important, he's learned to just be done with it as quickly as possible.

[spoiler= Misc]

His last name is a reference to Mongols being far superior horsemen to most people of their time.

Dennis generally doesn't even Summon "Darkhorse Knightmare" unless he's serious, because it's a card definitely geared towards the long game. However, if it is his only option, sometimes he'll bring it out regardless.

Dennis once tried to enter a tag tournament, but couldn't find a willing partner in time.

EDIT: Took me long enough, whew.

[spoiler=Celebrity Duelist - Syndri Noir]

iU8EggM.png

Name: Syndri Noir

iU8EggM.png

3397361_1382930271089.29res_282_412.jpg

"Give me your Sigil card!"

Biography: Syndri is an ex-professional duelist who lost his marbles after losing a title match and apparently abandoning his original Dark Magician deck for his Soul Keeper deck. Now pretty much off the deep end, Syndri is spending all of his time and effort trying to locate all of ADMIN’s keys. Using his celebrity status, he gets everywhere and anywhere in Ambrosia, even more restricted areas. After all, even as an ex-professional, he is still a celebrity where it matters. Aside from that, he does try to keep himself out of the public eye these days, unless visiting an event where he can search for ADMIN's key cards.

Personality: Syndri is, well, your average Yugioh antagonist really. Doing a good job at hiding his psychosis in public, and displaying an almost charismatic and charming appearance, despite his obviously evil appearance. He uses his status as a duelling celebrity to get his way quite often, and he is perfectly okay with signing autographs and taking selfies with you. But no touching, he does NOT like it when you touch him, okay? Okay? Good. His tolerance can only go so far, and the only two triggers he really has is being touched, and reminded him of the duel he lost on live television. He doesn't care where he is, you WILL be punched for bring that up.

When his true self is in action, Syndri is an exceptionally mental, sadistic, and cruel duelist. He takes insane glee in taking his opponent’s favourite monsters, and twisting them into the evil Soul Keeper monsters. His absolute favourite moment is when he sees his opponent realize that their own ace(s) are now beyond their grasp, and what’s left of them is turned into nothing more than a host for the Soul Keeper. It is just the sheer moment when the light of hope fades that feeds his blackened soul. Other than that, he is doggedly persistent in pursuing his incredibly vague goals, which include acquiring all the access keys of ADMIN. What he plans to do with it however, is anyone’s guess.

iU8EggM.png

Deck: Soul Keepers – A deck that uses Soul Fusion to fuse his Soul Jars with monsters from his opponent’s Graveyard to summon the highly oppressive Soul Keepers. The longer the duel runs, the more oppressive his deck becomes as your options and deck steadily dwindle. His ace cards are his 7 Soul Keeper monsters, as well as a supposed 8th member.

Custom Cards: Soul Swarm

Misc. Information:

*He is prone to occasional fits of diabolical laughter.

*He denies any relation to his brother Dirk.

iU8EggM.png

[spoiler=Coach Hardass - Dirk Noir]

iU8EggM.png

Name: Dirk Noir

iU8EggM.png

6ca4c1738d5ad58ccbc730d7885aa7f9.jpg

"Oi! You better start running, unless you want Coach Wolfbark to "assist" you with warming up! And trust me, when I say warming up, I don't mean a piss-poor curry warm. Nah kid, I mean burn your ass this is violating the Geneva Convention hot! So get moving!"

Biography: Dirk is the PE Teacher for Blue Yonder, and he is a very hands on instructor. Using his cards in tandem with Solid Vision in order to “motivate” his students, he whips them into shape toot sweet. He takes his job somewhat seriously, and does a damn good job at it. However, aside from his job, he’s very worried about his little brother Syndri, who he is fairly certain is up to no good. However, with his need to get his students prepared for the Kickoff Cup, which he will do with relish.

Personality: Dirk is a straight-laced man with a penchant for sarcasm and deadpan remarks. He expects the best performances from his students, and he won’t accept any less of them. If they do give him less, you will be very certain to see him summoning one of his monsters to help “improve” their performance so they are giving him their best. This sort of training method is why he’s commonly called “The Slave Driver”, which, yes, he is aware that students call him that. He’s not an unjust man of course, and does dish out praise for those who he knows is giving their all. He has no mercy for slackers, as those who do try to slack off in his class will suddenly find a squad of Wolfbarks chasing after them. There is no mercy for the lazy!

On his downtime, Dirk is quite fond of classical music, and if you ever go to his office, you will hear some sort of classical music playing over his speakers. When he’s not being a taskmaster, he is a quite reasonable and down to earth man with an exceptional amount of perception. But, on the other side of things, he is growing concerned for his little brother Syndri, who has cut off all ties with him, and he even refuses to call Mom. That alone is cause for alarm, and if not for his job, he’d go out to find his brother, just so he could beat some sense into him. It's how he shows his love and concern; plus, Mom told him to since Syndri ignored all of her calls.

iU8EggM.png

Deck: Coaches – A deck based around Level 4 and 8 FIRE Beast-Warrior type monsters. They operate by swarming the field with troops, then either overlaying them for Rank 4 monsters, or level modulating to summon the Rank 8 Coach Xyz monsters. And when the moment is most dire, Dirk can use Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force to summon 1 of 3 CXyz Coach Lord monsters to really lay the smack-down on his opponent.

Custom Cards: Coaches on Patrol

Misc. Information:

*He smokes mostly when nervous and/or worried about something.

*Despite being a hard-ass, he receives no less than 20 valentines cards from students every Valentine's Day.

iU8EggM.png

Dirk and Syndri are accepted

Question. I wanna bring back an archtype that I used in another Yugioh RP, but never got to fully showcase. Could I bring back the character as well, and tailor it to this RP of course? Or would you rather I restart the character from scratch? I can do either or, really.

Aside from that, interest checked. You may add me to the Skype chat if you want to, but if not, I'll understand... I guess.

Name: Hiraku Tsukino

Physical Description 
[spoiler=Image]
jieBLgR.jpg

His appearance is that image above. I could get into height and weight and stuff; but the weight's going to be mostly irrelevant during the entire course of the RP and is, thus, kind of useless information for what kind of plot/interactions there will be. I mean, you can totally see he's a skinny fella with a totally innocent expression and probably stands at like 5' 6" or some biz; not that anyone has any kind of easy time imagining what these heights actually will look like, but you know, it's there so you can't blame me. Anyways, if you're reading this, I assume you have eyes with which you can see the image. Also, his eyes are probably not red; more of a gray/brown. Just take that red as... artistic liberties. 

[spoiler=Personality]

Hiraku is a perfectionist who places high standards upon himself. An ambitious, hard worker; Hiraku stands for nothing less than perfection for his school work, and for his dueling. Hiraku is a friendly person, though. While he may hold high standards upon himself, he's a genuinely enjoyable person with an up-beat attitude, perhaps leaning more on the eccentric side. Of course, his high standards get in the way of closer friendships sometimes, which leads to maybe a more selfish personality at times. Hiraku is a good kid with much expected of him, and while selfish at times, he does care for the people around him. Being on the high honors roll may make his life busy, Hiraku can still find time to take a break now and then.

[spoiler=Deck]

Omega Synth Perfection

Hiraku runs a deck built around the OS (Omega Synth) archetype, and focuses his strategies on complex combos and plays to always stay one step ahead of his opponent. Hiraku has often been spoken of as the best Synchro player in the school; and often makes strong work of the more advanced Accel Synchro techniques with his cards. Of course, it's often said that he's holding back in his duels, and there's a potential in his deck that hasn't been unlocked yet.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

Omega Synth: http://imgur.com/a/OdLNb

[spoiler=Biography]
Hiraku is an honor's roll student; often top of his class, but not without competition now and then. Hiraku comes from an upper-middle class family as an only child. His parents, knowing how intelligent their child was, have him slated for "great things", and even intend for him to one day work for control to help improve the city. Hiraku's father always said that there was a lot the city needed to be improved, and that Hiraku could one day pull it off.

Throughout school, Hiraku does what he can to make friends; but ultimately has difficulty thanks to his schedule and his school work. But, he still does his best to make time for friends, and to make time for dueling.

Themes:

Omega Synth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WnmYo3564E

Relentless Twin Protocol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6k2YvkqbzI

Carrier Protocol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZNoOt3fjQ

• Hiraku often sneaks out to participate in local Duel Monsters tournaments
  • Hiraku is known to have a tremendous sweet-tooth; but loves salty food just as much.
  • Hiraku may or may not have too many video games.

[spoiler=Gongenjoey]

Name: Akira Hoshi

[spoiler=Physical Description]6xP7Eww.jpg

He stands at a mighty 6'3, weighing 210 pounds of pure dueling muscle. He has spiky black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. He has a red headband he wears on his shoulder, no matter what he is wearing. He ties it on to his head when he gets serious.

When not in school and forced to wear the uniform, Akira can be found in wearing mostly a t-shirt of some sort with jeans and a jacket over his shoulders. When he trains, he wears a blue gi that has flame designs coming from the legs up to his stomach. Some might find it tacky, but he wears it with pride.

[spoiler=Personality]Akira is generally somewhat gruff and proud. He has a short temper and is easily angered or antagonized, but despite this he generally speaks politely. In accordance with his speech pattern of referring to himself as "the man, Akira", he often makes statements regarding himself and his fellows as "men".

Akira is extremely loyal to his friends, and despite his pride, he is not above requesting aid nor congratulating his opponents, and is willing to sacrifice himself in order to allow a team victory. He is protective of his friends as well, ready to throw down and fight for them at a moment's notice. He tries to be the level headed voice of reason, but his temper sometimes ruins that. He still does his best from keeping people from acting too rashly, however.

Despite not being anywhere near as good as his best friend Yushiro, Akira can be seen playing many games with him, and conversing with him. He does not have as much of a love of tabletop games, being a physical kind of person, but he will always take time out of his day for whenever Yushiro wants to play. Akira does his best to be a good friend, but is sometimes overwhelmed by just how smart his best friend is. He built a functioning robot, for Ra's sake!

He is very serious about and loyal to his Dueling style, having been trained to use it since childhood. He has great faith in his deck, never letting anyone insult it or take his cards. He is also shown to have little tolerance for injustice, ready to fight what he believes is right.

[spoiler=Deck]Superheavy Samurai: These Earth Machines boast an incredible defense, with their boss monsters being able to attack from the defense position. They are able to turn the tides in a instant using either Synchro or Tribute Summoning. And above all else, there are no traps and spells!

Ace Card: SuperHeavy Samurai Big Benkei and SuperHeavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]He doesn't need any, b****!

[spoiler=Biography]Akira had a simple life growing up in his father's Steadfast Dueling Dojo, where he trained both his body and his dueling skills all day and everyday. As he grew up, he had manners and the concepts of honor and justice pounded into his very being, something he is grateful for. If not for them, he would have never met his best friend.

10 years ago, Young Akira was jogging in order to condition his body. When he paused for a break, he noticed a boy about his age, all alone. Seeing as no one approached him, he decided this was an injustice and marched over to the boy, introducing himself and basically self-appointing himself as the boy's friend. That is how he and Yushiro first met, and their friendship still persists to this day.

No matter where Yushiro would be bounced around with foster families and orphanages, Akira would always make sure there was a place at the dojo for Yushiro to crash and stay if need be. The two bonded over games, especially Duel Monsters. The two would duel each other often, to the point they know the other's deck and strategies inside and out, and could even play the other's deck if it was ever needed.

One day, Akira's father surprised him with unexpected news. As the next successor to the dojo, his father felt it would be best if he left for awhile and experienced the world. As such, the Steadfast Duelist was enrolled into Yonder Blue Academy. Now, he has to try to survive in a place completely out of his element...

[*] He has a love of spicy foods.

[*] Akira works out daily.

[spoiler=Magician of Dark Magic]

Name: Saiku 'Sai' Kamezooka

[spoiler=Physical Description]2SOhINT.jpg

He stands at 5'10 and weighs 150 pounds. His hair is a bright orange with blue eyes. When not in uniform, he normally wears a hoodie and jeans. He is very thin as well. On special occasions, he will wear a top hat and a cape, to look similar to a magician.

[spoiler=Personality]Sai is not a very confident person. Wether it comes to women, grades, or life itself, he has very little confidence on good things happening to him. He seems to have horrible luck in life in all things except Duel Monsters, after all. As such, he tends to be very quiet, mostly because he is afraid of screwing something up.

However, he believes on putting on a good show when he duels. As such, he puts on an act portraying him as a confident master magician, acting cocky and being loud. He loves the smiles he can create when he duels, so he does his absolute best to make sure he can make someone happy with his dueling. However, he knows not everything can be solved with a simple smile, so when push comes to shove, he will do his best to win.

[spoiler=Deck]Spell Counter: This deck focuses on summoning special Spellcasters that use spell counters to activate special effects.

Ace Card: Silent Magician LV 8, Arcanite Magican, and Endymion.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]None.

[spoiler=Biography]When Saiku was a young child, he was picked on a lot because he was too afraid to fight back. This topped with an inferiority complex he acquired from having a pretty much superior twin brother made him quiet and a bit afraid of people. His father, seeing that his son was having trouble, gave him a set of cards: Silent Magician and Silent Swordsman, explaining that they to were small and quiet, but could grow up to be powerful people. Sai, inspired by this, began to practice his dueling to become the very best he could be.

One day as he practiced in the park, there was a young child that passed by and watched the orange haired boy train. Saiku noticed that the boy seemed to enjoy it, and the smile he had made Sai smile as well. That's when he realized what he wanted to do with his life. He wanted to become an entertainer and make people forget their problems, even for just a little bit, with his duels.

He became a very good duelist and a decent student, although not able to be called the very best, not by a long shot. While his father took his brother Limerick to tournaments to compete, their mother enrolled Sai into Blue Yonder Academy, hoping it could help. Now, he has determined to do his best to become the very best, like no one ever was!

[*] Sai actually knows magic tricks, especially card ones.

[*] He loves sweets.

Name: Satyavati Bhargava

Age: ??? Don't you know it's impolite to ask a woman her age?

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

Height: 5'7" (174 cm)

Weight: 140 lbs. (63 kg)

A beautiful middle-aged woman with a slender, but curvy figure. Satyavati's skin is a dark tan color, and has equally dark hair that she often allows to flow freely to her waist. Her eyes are a deep gold color, though they appear to have flecks of light blue in them. Often heavily made-up it is apparent to anyone that she is someone who puts care into her appearance, and is always trying to look her best. Despite the previous culture having long since died out Satyavati wears jewelry traditionally worn by Indian women.

[spoiler=Personality]An enigmatic, yet friendly, woman Satyavati appears to almost always be in a state of cool indifference. Beneath her jovial personality Satyavati hides a wealth of brutal wit and caustic sarcasm. As a teacher she has come to be almost super-humanly patient, however this patience seems to disappear almost entirely when she is forced to deal overly dramatic or obnoxious people. Typically she holds a very informal demeanor, however she can become extremely serious should the situation call for it, and God help someone who manages to truly anger her.

While it may seem unlikely for someone who does not know her she is a surprisingly capable parental figure, and shows care and concern for the well-being of her students. This is especially true in the case of her charge, Yushiro Midori. In matters pertaining to him Satyavati has been compared at times to a mother bear. However while she is extremely protective of him she does not often meddle in his affairs believing to be import for him to experience the world and learn how to live his own life without smothering him.

[spoiler=Biography]Much of Satyavati's past is unknown even to her colleagues and employer, however conveniently little has been done to remedy this. Currently the Professor in charge of Blue Yonder Academy's History program as well as the caretaker of Yushiro Midori. As a teacher she is known to be quite lax, and is popular among students for her teacher style (despite the fact that she is known to assign backbreaking amounts of homework). 

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

Deck: Lords of the Mandala

Description: An archetype populated by powerful high level monsters with just as powerful effects which punish weaker opponents. Backed up by spells which punish low-level monsters, as well as assisting in recycling the deck's resources. The archetype's traps are typically high risk, high reward. The main power of this archetype, however, lies within its Extra Deck filled powerful gods and goddess of a long dead religion.

Ace Cards: ??? | ??? | Achievement of Moksha

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

Google Doc

x393wz.jpg

Miscellaneous Information:

• Theme - 
  • Summoning Ace Theme - 
  • Despite her obvious Indian descent, Satyavati speaks with an English accent.
  • Satyavati often teases Yushiro about his cute appearance.

So yeah, looked at the character who I used the archtype I wanted to revive with, and decided a revision would be wise after all. So that's what I'm doing.

[spoiler=Kamie Matsuoka, A Highly Vibrant and Youthful Mathematics Teacher]

HejX0WP.png

"Welcome to Advanced Mathematics, everyone. Annnnnnd you all fail!"

Personal Information
Name: Kamie Matsuoka

[spoiler=Appearance:]Kamie is tall for a woman, standing at 183cm (6' 0"), and weighs in at 69kg (152lbs). She has a decent curvature to her body, with a BWH ratio of 25-21-23 if measured in inches and 64-53-58 if measured in centimeters. Her golden blonde hair falls to the middle of her back and is kept relatively straight, and her aquamarine eyes light up the room with passion. Kamie wears an interesting dress. It's a strapless one that slants on a diagonal just as it finishes covering her breasts, then encircles her hips again and slants on a diagonal in the opposite direction, with the two sides crossing together as they pass between her legs. This in turn always keeps one leg surrounded in fabric from the dress itself. Kamie has 5 dresses in this exact style that she changes from whenever the mood fancies her; the red, blue and violet dresses cover the left leg in fabric, whereas the orange and indigo dresses cover the right leg. Kamie also has 5 pairs of high heels, 5 pairs of heeled thigh-high boots, 5 pairs of what appear to be bike shorts, 5 pairs of detached sleeves and 5 pairs of finger-less gloves that she mixes and matches with her dress, all of which are the exact same color. Specifically, she'll wear a high heel on the foot whose leg was covered in dress fabric and a thigh-high boot on the other; then she'll wear the detached sleeve on the same side as she wore the thigh-high boot and the finger-less glove on the same side as she wore the high heel. To top this off, Kamie places her Duel Disk on the same arm whose hand is fitted with the glove, and the Disk is in all 7 colors of the rainbow. What can you say(?); Kamie likes her rainbows and her asymmetry.

4b5c92291dbd19e6b5c437193ae0a3a03010df71

[spoiler=Personality:]Just one look at Kamie's attire alone will tell you that she's a weird one. She'd never had any true fashion sense, and she'll laugh off any mentioning that her clothing choices are all wrong, implying that she doesn't even care about what she ultimately turns up wearing. There are more important things that you'd think she'd worry about over what she wearing, like how her students are doing, or whether they're paying attention to what she's trying to teach, or if they even like her for trying to teach them all this maths. But while she does care about these things, they aren't Kamie's primary concern either; her primary concern is that she enjoys her job, which she does. A lot of the reason why Kamie enjoys her job is because she just wants to enjoy herself regardless of what exactly she's doing. You can get that vibe from her just from the sheer amount of energy that she has each morning; and it lasts too. This is likely because she's still young, but even so...

Kamie is a very vibrant and bubbly individual, and there's little that will get her down into a rut. Not even any of her more annoying students can bring her down, as she just loves to watch everyone in her class go about whatever it is they usually do. Of course, Kamie's always on hand to help students that need the help, as well as keep an eye on students trying to distract others so she can put a stop to that. She's a good teacher in that regard, and for her efforts in trying to keep the lessons fun and engaging, she likes to think that she's well liked by the students here at Blue Yonder. Of course, that last part might be her figment of imagination. Speaking of, Kamie likes to daydream when she's not currently taking a class... or sometimes during class when the students are taking notes or solving maths problems that she'd given them.

When she's not at the school teaching her classes, Kamie can most often be found back at an apartment building where she and her two flatmates live. However, there are some nights in which Kamie is at a restaurant with friends and/or family, usually during some sort of holiday. And then there are some nights where Kamie is, rather randomly one might add, out in a night club trying to get lucky with the ladies... or genuinely trying to help one of the male teachers get lucky and acting as their wing-woman, with their permission of course. As for why that is, let's just say that Kamie knows places... and people... and all that palaver.

[spoiler=Biography:]Blue Yonder Academy always had a course in mathematics, and all students were required to take said course because it was important for future development. Unfortunately, the original maths teacher they had was an old man; very old, and very dreary. Students never liked his class, specifically because they found themselves falling asleep in it and could never get themselves engaged. And other teachers never liked him because he was just a bore to converse with. So the staff had hired a "headhunter" of sorts, to try and get the old man to finally retire from teaching altogether. But this was a stubborn old fool that the headhunter was dealing with, and not even the most creative schemes the headhunter could come up with would have the desired effect. It wasn't helped that the man somehow knew about the fact that a headhunter was hired just to get rid of him. Eventually the old fool was outright fired, and the staff had secretly celebrated the fact... before realizing that they'd been so heavily focused on getting rid of the poor old man that they completely forgot to have a re-hire ready someone else to take his place. Enter Kamie Matsuoka, a young woman who was simply looking for any old job and found by chance that Blue Yonder Academy was hiring. All Kamie was asked during her interview was if she wanted to teach maths.

"Ooooh, I love maths," Kamie replied excitedly, "Does that mean I get the job?"

It did. And Kamie was given her first class, filled with hopelessly bored students. Of course, the students had all been expecting the same old same old fart that had been here for as near as made no difference 1001 years before, and had set up a prank that would cause a blackboard duster to fall on the face of whoever opened the door. But Kamie decided that she'd make a dramatic entrance through the window instead. This in turn convinced the students to at least give this new teacher that they realized they had all of a sudden a chance to enlighten them, and so far it proved to be a chance they wouldn't regret giving. Kamie seemed to have a bright future at Blue Yonder.

Dueling Information
Deck Name: Hexterras

[spoiler=Deck Strategy:]The idea behind the Hexterra cards is that each and every one of them would require the roll of a six-sided die in some way, shape or form. The monsters are all EARTH Sea Serpent monsters, and in addition to requiring a dice roll, they have a unique ability to banish themselves from the Graveyard as Tributes for the Tribute Summons of their Level 5 or higher counterparts from the hand. They specialize in beatdown, as even their simplest combos can cleave away at an opponent's Life Points if not countered correctly. They also have the ability to recover from destruction more easily than most other decks. However, the Hexterras can be slow at procuring field presence without the aid of Hexterra Brood Mother, the main boss of the archtype. This and the chance of dice rolls going wrong are the archtype's biggest flaws.

As for Kamie herself, she will wait until most of her opponent's Deck has very few would-be-outs left to Hexterra Brood Mother before summoning her. She will also have a few select other cards to bolster the effectiveness of the Hexterras in general. Among such other cards are a few copies of That Six and Dice Re-Roll, which help Kamie obtain more favorable dice rolls for the situation at hand. She'll also run a single copy of Foolish Burial to help get a Tribute Summon off the ground and a Double Summon or two for extra emergency field presence if she needs it, as well as a few Generation Fish staples to make the most of the Hexterra monsters that had been banished.

Signature Cards: Hexterra Brood Mother, Hexterra Colossus, Hexterra Mirage, Hexterra Parasite

Custom Cards: The entire Hexterra Archtype

Miscellaneous Information
Main Theme Song: The Game of Love, by Santana ft. Michelle Branch

Duel Theme Song: Persona 3 Portable OST: Danger Zone

Ideal Voice Actresses: Katherine T. Gray (En)/Fumiko Orikasa (Jp)

Tidbits of Trivia:

• Kamie is an open lesbian, and seems to have a slight attraction to the younger female students at Blue Yonder Academy... especially the cuter "under-equipped" ones. However, she's not tempted enough to chase such students... and she certainly isn't so daft that she'd risk her career over something that trivial.
  • The person who'd taught the Matsuoka family English had hailed from Great Britian. As such, Kamie speaks with a British accent, which shows through even when she's speaking with another person in Japanese. Speaking of, Kamie will sometimes switch her spoken language of choice from English to Japanese and vice versa, and completely at random too. She only does this to gauge whether her students were at least trying to pay attention or whether half of them had dozed off.
  • At the moment, Kamie lives in an apartment with two flatmates, both of which are female. One is 18 years of age, and the other is 23.
  • Since the arm that she places her Duel Disk on depends entirely on which of her 5 dresses she decides to wear that day, it's safe to assume that Kamie is ambidextrous. She'll write with literally whichever hand is closest to a pen, pencil or stick of chalk, and when dining, she has no preferences which hand holds a knife or which holds a fork either. The only reason why she dedicates one arm to placing her Duel Disk on each day is for appearances.

[spoiler="Bokku Astel, the Tennis Club Leader]

Name: Bokku Astel

Physical Description: This energetic teenager has round gunmetal-gray eyes and stands at 6 feet 2 inches. His silky, wavy, neck-length hair is the color of yellow gold, and is worn in a weird style. He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is light-colored. He has a large mouth and stubby-fingered hands. His wardrobe is elegant and weird, with a mostly gray and violet color scheme. (Don't know how to use pictures, so I use Seventh Sanctum.)

Personality: Bokku is a very energetic person who is very playful with his friends. He is known to usually play tennis, Duel, or study for a test outside of class. When he first came to the academy, he was surprised he still had to study, but he is still glad that he gets to duel and have afterschool activites as well. He is a bit lax about problems like his mother, but he will try to fix them if the problem is serious enough.

Bokku is a bit prideful as well, as he will be very cheerful whenever he beats someone in a tennis match or Duel. He is a bit sad when he loses, but after a while, he will get over it. In a duel, he focuses on keeping the right cards in his hand and if he doesn't get good draws, he starts to worry and gets nervous. When the situation is in his favor, he is glad and energetic, though.

Deck:

[spoiler=Tennis Pepper]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348462-tennis-peppers/

Ace Card: Tennis Pepper Reaper

Custom Cards: See "Deck".

Biography: Bokku was born in a town nearby the Blue Yonder Academy and was the son of a tennis court owner who was very lax about her son. When he was of a young age, he saw an Action Duel take place inside of his mother's own tennis court between a Laval Deck and a Performage Deck, and was amazed by the duel. Because of this, he started to practice dueling with his family and friends.

After his 14th birthday and a lot of money-saving, Bokku's mother was able to send her child, Bokku, to the Blue Yonnder Academy, where Bokku was able to become a good student as well as a great member, and eventually the leader, of the Blue Yonder Academy's tennis club, and he was able to win some duels with his Tennis Pepper Deck as well.

Misc. Information:

The tennis court his mother owned is named the Amber Cosmos Tennis Court.

[spoiler=Duel Theme]

I can't wait for the RP to start! I use Seventh Sanctum for appearence, by the way.

[spoiler=The Fire Princess]

VrMcuPi.jpg
"Aw, you thought you'd beat me? That's so cute~"

Name: Kimiko Hatakeyama

[spoiler=Appearance]FhWBJRw.jpg
Kimiko stands at a humble spectacular 5'1" and weighs 94 pounds. Atop her head is smooth, greenish-blue hair that remains cut to be approximately shoulder length, accompanied by two eyes of the same color. Her skin complexion is soft and light, and a smile can usually be seen on her face. As far as fashion is concerned, Kimiko is a fan of dark, yet vivid colors, and will probably be carrying around one of any number of objects she's made herself.

[spoiler=Personality]]The first thing one would notice about Kimiko as far as personality goes is that she places herself high atop a pedestal above everyone else around her. Kimiko doesn't just think she's better than you; she knows it, and particularly dislikes when anyone tries to contest this knowledge. Anyone who challenges her to establish supremacy as opposed to simply having the privilige to go up against her will soon find that she is both a mocking winner and a sore loser, which can be problematic as she doesn't believe in ties. With this high opinion of herself, it's no small task to earn Kimiko's respect, but those who have it typically won't lose it anytime soon. Of course, this large ego of hers also means she's easily taunted, as well as easily persuaded if one knows how to appeal to her ego.

Brimming with confidence, Kimiko enjoys being admired and tries to treat those who admire her well. It's not necessarily the easiest task for somebody like her, as she simply doesn't think about others. As a result, it's common for her to forget names, fail miserably at teamwork, and otherwise just not know how to treat people. She does, however, have the concept of gifts down. Kimiko on a good day can actually be surprisingly generous, though the extent of her gifts tend to range from small wooden sculptures to simple paintings. Anything more grand, such as tickets to a major event, are often given to others more out of convenience for Kimiko than generosity to the recipient.

A final trait worth noting about Kimiko is that she has quite an artistic eye. While she's no singer or writer, she's very skilled in a few different art forms, taking particular joy in sculpting. The skill to change a block of wood into an elaborate mask or a replica sword is one of Kimiko's favorite selling points about herself, even more than her family's wealth and status or her Duel Monsters skills, or simply being Kimiko Hatakeyama. If there's not a Duel Disk, paintbrush, or sculpting tool in her hands, rest assured she's awaiting the next opportunity to use any of the above again.

[spoiler=Biography]Child of the owning family of one of two major Duel Monsters corporations, the Hatakeyama Corporation's sole heir - Kimiko - was reared up being taught the skills she would need to run such a large business. Mr. and Mrs. Hatakeyama greatly prized their child, and combining their high social status with the wealth and affection Kimiko herself was showered with, this created an image to her that she was simply superior to everyone around her; an image that should have been corrected in childhood, but never was. However, while she may not have ever gotten the hang of the fact that the people around her are still her equals, one thing this mindset of hers did instill is confidence. Ultimately, that lead her to become capable of great things.

However, you can't run a massive company like the Hatakeyama Corporation if you don't have a good brain in your head. With this in mind, Kimiko's parents promptly sent her off to Blue Yonder Academy when she became old enough to enroll, to develop her learning, improve on her social skills, and test her capabilities as a duelist against others her age. So far, she's been doing quite well for herself. Good grades, popular in school, and a very talented duelist. Is there anything this girl doesn't have!?

...well, she could use a crash course in humility.

[spoiler=Deck]Kimiko prefers dueling with a Shiranui deck, which consists of FIRE Zombie-Type monsters that activate effects when banished and/or make banishing them easier. Ultimately, Kimiko's goal is to summon Shiranui Shogunsaga and use a high ATK stat coupled with the on-banish effects of the Shiranui monsters to force her opponent to play defensively, then inevitably break through that defense.

[spoiler=Misc]Duel Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEGH14U3Y9o
Ace Monster Summoned Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWXBxaJh-g

Due to the rival company status between the Hatakeyama Corporation and the Spectrum Corporation, and the knowledge that Roy Spectrum is also at Blue Yonder, Kimiko openly calls herself Roy's rival.

APPS ARE COMPLETED

[spoiler=Emma Pathos]

Name: Emma Pathos

SOMEONE TEACH ME IMAGES

The first noticeable thing about Emma is her height. At about 4'8" (~140 cm), most people mistake her for a young child at first glance. Next is her manner of dress- she favors a rather neutral brown-and-gray dress, and boots that would be rugged if they weren't so clean and well-kept. Even her glasses use gunmetal-gray frames, in stereotypical psychologist rectangular frames. All in all, rather dull . . . until one notices her fiery red waist-length hair (that is usually tied into a practical ponytail), and deep azure eyes.

[spoiler= Personality]

In direct contrast to her intentionally dull appearance, Emma is highly outspoken, with an insatiable need to keep up-to-date on all information around her. Regardless of what it is, Emma would be happier knowing it and possibly keeping the secret than sitting in ignorance. She pokes, prods, and makes a nuisance of herself until she finds out what an issue is.

In fact, this same nature applies to people. To Emma, people exist as mysteries to be solved, and nothing will stop her from discovering what said secrets are. She plans to become a psychiatrist, to make a living out of discovering secrets.

When it comes to competition, however, Emma will make a point to ask her questions as she is acting- years of being made fun of for her height have given her a severe inferiority/superiority complex; if she's not the most capable, intelligent person in a room, she has a tendency to freak out and pursue information even more neurotically.

[spoiler= Deck]

Dragons of Emotion

A Dragon-Type Deck focused on gaining and maintaining advantage by any means necessary. She primarily focuses on Life Point advantage, to abuse her personal favorite Spell Card: Tsukumo Slash (which increases a monster's ATK by the difference between both players' LP). She creates and widens this gap using two dragons that flow into one another seamlessly: Shining Hope Dragon, a Level 8 Synchro that heals her when it's Summoned, and Crushing Despair Dragon, a Rank 5 Xyz that provides burn damage; when one goes to the Graveyard, the other is Summoned.

Naturally, because of this, she runs lots of Dragon-Type Materials for her double aces, as well as burn and healing cards. In situations where the duo can't be effectively used, she falls back on other Synchro or Xyz Dragons to make the field safe for Shining Hope and Crushing Despair.

The nature of the Deck makes OTKs difficult, but this gives Emma more time to talk with her opponent.

[spoiler= Custom Cards]

Shining Hope Dragon

LIGHT - Level 8 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3000/2000

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, send it to the Graveyard. When this monster is Special Summoned: Increase your Life Points by 2000. Once per turn, you can increase your Life Points by half the original DEF of 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this monster is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Crushing Despair Dragon" from your Graveyard (This is a Quick Effect, and does not end the Battle Phase).

Crushing Despair Dragon

DARK - Rank 5 - Dragon/Xyz/Effect - 3000/2000

2 Level 5 Dragon-Type monsters

If this monster was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by the effect of "Shining Hope Dragon": Attach all Level 5 or lower Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to inflict 200 damage to your opponent times the number of Monster Cards in their Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Shining Hope Dragon" from your Graveyard (this is a Quick Effect, and does not end the Battle Phase).

Morale Dragon

WIND - Level 5 - Dragon/Tuner/Effect - 2000/800

You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this monster (from your hand). If this monster is used as Synchro Material for the Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro monster, you can Special Summon as many "Morale Dragon"s as possible from your hand or Deck.

Unstable Hatchling

WIND - Level 3 - Dragon/Effect - 1200/800

If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. If this monster was Summoned this way, you cannot Summon monsters this turn, except Dragon-Type monsters.

Emotional Overload

Quick-Play Spell

If you control a face-up "Shining Hope Dragon" or "Crushing Despair Dragon", send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard: Increase your Life Points by half the original ATK of all monsters sent to the Graveyard this way. You can only activate 1 "Emotional Overload" per turn.

[spoiler=Biography]

Born well and truly into the upper class, Emma Pathos comes from a general position of power in Ambrosia, even without her parents' support. In terms of life within the city, she was born into moderate privilege and shows every sign of climbing higher- with her quick wit, general skill with psychological profiles, and straightforward yet generally effective Dueling style, most things are not denied Emma.

One of the things she is denied, though, is a social circle. She sits on a status borderland- not technically rich or powerful enough to succeed in interactions with the upper class, not low-class enough to have instant camaraderie with large groups of people, and with her legitimately irritating personality and easily-mocked stature she generally just gets her work done and functions alone.

This is not to say she is a loner, or likes the solitude, but she has a very difficult time not immediately getting on a person's bad side, especially with her intrusive and uncomfortably accurate psychological profiles of people. She is aware of why she pushes people away, but is generally unable to "fix" her personality.

While not at the very top of all her classes, Emma is never outside the top 10.

[spoiler=Misc]

Emma's manner of speech changes when one of her aces is on the field, generally becoming more aggressive and condescending when Crushing Despair is on the field, and calmer/more pleasant with Shining Hope.

Shining Hope's theme, Summoning Chant, and attack/effect names:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYH3Fbjmim0

"Take flight, purest being of hope and light! Infuse the world with the brightness of your body and purpose! Synchro Summon, Level 8! Shining Hope Dragon!"

On effect- "Hope's Flight!"

On attack- "Stream of Light!"

Crushing Despair's theme, Summoning Chant, and effect/attack names:

"Rise up, being of soul-crushing despair! Inflict upon your foes the true meaning of hopelessness! Xyz Summon, Rank 5! Crushing Despair Dragon!"

On effect - "Despair's Gravity!"

On attack - "Obsidian Lance!"

[spoiler= Dennis Mongol]

Name: Dennis Mongol

[spoiler= Physical Description]

No images, sorry.

Dennis is uncomfortably tall, often towering over older students and even his teachers (He's 6'3", or about 188 cm), and his ragged, unevenly cut pale-blond hair and wide gray eyes just make people more uncomfortable.

However, one glance at his loose-hanging jacket, beat-up jeans, and vaguely stained white-ish shirt are one's first hint at his "I-don't-care-why-should-you" nature.

[spoiler= Personality]

Dennis isn't exactly lazy . . . he's just unmotivated. There is very little that manages to get under his skin, which inevitably leaves him shrugging off important issues. He does just enough in school to keep everyone involved from freaking out, but honestly he doesn't see the importance.

Surprisingly, though, one of the few people that can get him to do much more than the bare minimum is his PE teacher, Dirk Noir. Otherwise, he is among the worst of slackers.

He does Duel very aggressively, but not out of any legitimate interest- he just wants to end things as quickly as possible.

[spoiler= Deck]

Stampede

Dennis is heavily interested in horses, and a Deck focused around them was too good to pass up- they even fit his favored playstyle! In general, he throws enough Darkhorse monsters at his opponent at a high enough speed that they're generally left unable to hold off the assault. In particular, he favors a turbocharged rush to Darkhorse Victory, often passing up other Synchro or Fusion monsters that would often be safer bets.

In terms of strategy, he generally always goes all-in, to try to force a Duel to be over as quickly as possible, either way; he either gets off a win in the first three turns, or loses in that time. For this reason, control and floodgate Decks are among the few things that can actually rile him up, because he sees them as a legitimate waste of his time and effort.

[spoiler= Custom Cards]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/327483-darkhorse/

[spoiler= Bio]

Dennis was born and raised in the lower classes, and while he was a very bright-eyed child, several years of being told he won't amount to anything due to his status as a self-maintaining orphan has left him highly fatalistic, with the belief that he could work twice as hard as someone higher on the social ladder and still only get half as far. Because he lives mostly by himself, he values where he puts his time and effort, and has learned not to waste it on other people's expectations.

This said, he does have an against-school-rules job he goes to, which is how he affords a complete "Darkhorse" Deck- Duel Monsters, after all, is a game about skill, and if he is good enough he can win cash prizes and get himself out of the lower classes. Generally speaking, however, in a Duel that doesn't promise to be important, he's learned to just be done with it as quickly as possible.

[spoiler= Misc]

His last name is a reference to Mongols being far superior horsemen to most people of their time.

Dennis generally doesn't even Summon "Darkhorse Knightmare" unless he's serious, because it's a card definitely geared towards the long game. However, if it is his only option, sometimes he'll bring it out regardless.

Dennis once tried to enter a tag tournament, but couldn't find a willing partner in time.

EDIT: Took me long enough, whew.

Emma is accepted, Dennis is denied. PM me your skype info? i don't think I have you.

Name: Hiraku Tsukino

Physical Description 
[spoiler=Image]
6DP5d34.jpg

His appearance is that image above. I could get into height and weight and stuff; but the weight's going to be mostly irrelevant during the entire course of the RP and is, thus, kind of useless information for what kind of plot/interactions there will be. I mean, you can totally see he's a skinny fella with a totally innocent expression and probably stands at like 5' 6" or some biz; not that anyone has any kind of easy time imagining what these heights actually will look like, but you know, it's there so you can't blame me. Anyways, if you're reading this, I assume you have eyes with which you can see the image. Also, his eyes are probably not red; more of a gray/brown. Just take that red as... artistic liberties. 

[spoiler=Personality]

Hiraku is a perfectionist who places high standards upon himself. An ambitious, hard worker; Hiraku stands for nothing less than perfection for his school work, and for his dueling. Hiraku is a friendly person, though. While he may hold high standards upon himself, he's a genuinely enjoyable person with an up-beat attitude, perhaps leaning more on the eccentric side. Of course, his high standards get in the way of closer friendships sometimes, which leads to maybe a more selfish personality at times. Hiraku is a good kid with much expected of him, and while selfish at times, he does care for the people around him. Being on the high honors roll may make his life busy, Hiraku can still find time to take a break now and then.

[spoiler=Deck]

Omega Synth Perfection

Hiraku runs a deck built around the OS (Omega Synth) archetype, and focuses his strategies on complex combos and plays to always stay one step ahead of his opponent. Hiraku has often been spoken of as the best Synchro player in the school; and often makes strong work of the more advanced Accel Synchro techniques with his cards. Of course, it's often said that he's holding back in his duels, and there's a potential in his deck that hasn't been unlocked yet.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

Omega Synth: http://imgur.com/a/OdLNb

[spoiler=Biography]

Hiraku is an honor's roll student; often top of his class, but not without competition now and then. Hiraku comes from an upper-middle class family as an only child. His parents, knowing how intelligent their child was, have him slated for "great things", and even intend for him to one day work for control to help improve the city. Hiraku's father always said that there was a lot the city needed to be improved, and that Hiraku could one day pull it off.

Throughout school, Hiraku does what he can to make friends; but ultimately has difficulty thanks to his schedule and his school work. But, he still does his best to make time for friends, and to make time for dueling.

• Hiraku often sneaks out to participate in local Duel Monsters tournaments
  • Hiraku is known to have a tremendous sweet-tooth; but loves salty food just as much.
  • Hiraku may or may not have too many video games.

Hiraku is accepted.

First of probably two apps from me can be found below.

[spoiler=The Fire Princess]

VrMcuPi.jpg

"Aw, you thought you'd beat me? That's so cute~"

Name: Kimiko Hatakeyama

[spoiler=Appearance]jzkNfWs.jpg

Kimiko stands at a humble spectacular 5'1" and weighs 94 pounds. Atop her head is smooth, greenish-blue hair that remains cut to be approximately shoulder length, accompanied by two eyes of the same color. Her skin complexion is soft and light, and a smile can usually be seen on her face. As far as fashion is concerned, Kimiko is a fan of dark, yet vivid colors, and will probably be carrying around one of any number of objects she's made herself.

[spoiler=Personality]

The first thing one would notice about Kimiko as far as personality goes is that she places herself high atop a pedestal above everyone else around her. Kimiko doesn't just think she's better than you; she knows it, and particularly dislikes when anyone tries to contest this knowledge. Anyone who challenges her to establish supremacy as opposed to simply having the privilige to go up against her will soon find that she is both a mocking winner and a sore loser, which can be problematic as she doesn't believe in ties. With this high opinion of herself, it's no small task to earn Kimiko's respect, but those who have it typically won't lose it anytime soon. Of course, this large ego of hers also means she's easily taunted, as well as easily persuaded if one knows how to appeal to her ego.

Brimming with confidence, Kimiko enjoys being admired and tries to treat those who admire her well. It's not necessarily the easiest task for somebody like her, as she simply doesn't think about others. As a result, it's common for her to forget names, fail miserably at teamwork, and otherwise just not know how to treat people. She does, however, have the concept of gifts down. Kimiko on a good day can actually be surprisingly generous, though the extent of her gifts tend to range from small wooden sculptures to simple paintings. Anything more grand, such as tickets to a major event, are often given to others more out of convenience for Kimiko than generosity to the recipient.

A final trait worth noting about Kimiko is that she has quite an artistic eye. While she's no singer or writer, she's very skilled in a few different art forms, taking particular joy in sculpting. The skill to change a block of wood into an elaborate mask or a replica sword is one of Kimiko's favorite selling points about herself, even more than her family's wealth and status or her Duel Monsters skills, or simply being Kimiko Hatakeyama. If there's not a Duel Disk, paintbrush, or sculpting tool in her hands, rest assured she's awaiting the next opportunity to use any of the above again.

[spoiler=Biography]

Child of the owning family of one of two major Duel Monsters corporations, the Hatakeyama Corporation's sole heir - Kimiko - was reared up being taught the skills she would need to run such a large business. Mr. and Mrs. Hatakeyama greatly prized their child, and combining their high social status with the wealth and affection Kimiko herself was showered with, this created an image to her that she was simply superior to everyone around her; an image that should have been corrected in childhood, but never was. However, while she may not have ever gotten the hang of the fact that the people around her are still her equals, one thing this mindset of hers did instill is confidence. Ultimately, that lead her to become capable of great things.

However, you can't run a massive company like the Hatakeyama Corporation if you don't have a good brain in your head. With this in mind, Kimiko's parents promptly sent her off to Blue Yonder Academy when she became old enough to enroll, to develop her learning, improve on her social skills, and test her capabilities as a duelist against others her age. So far, she's been doing quite well for herself. Good grades, popular in school, and a very talented duelist. Is there anything this girl doesn't have!?

...well, she could use a crash course in humility.

[spoiler=Deck]

Kimiko prefers dueling with a Shiranui deck, which consists of FIRE Zombie-Type monsters that activate effects when banished and/or make banishing them easier. Ultimately, Kimiko's goal is to summon Shiranui Shogunsaga and use a high ATK stat coupled with the on-banish effects of the Shiranui monsters to force her opponent to play defensively, then inevitably break through that defense.

[spoiler=Misc]

Duel Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEGH14U3Y9o

Ace Monster Summoned Theme:

Due to the rival company status between the Hatakeyama Corporation and the Spectrum Corporation, and the knowledge that Roy Spectrum is also at Blue Yonder, Kimiko openly calls herself Roy's rival.

Kimiko is accepted.

[spoiler="Bokku Astel, the Tennis Club Leader]

Name: Bokku Astel

Physical Description: This energetic teenager has round gunmetal-gray eyes and stands at 6 feet 2 inches. His silky, wavy, neck-length hair is the color of yellow gold, and is worn in a weird style. He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is light-colored. He has a large mouth and stubby-fingered hands. His wardrobe is elegant and weird, with a mostly gray and violet color scheme. (Don't know how to use pictures, so I use Seventh Sanctum.)

Personality: Bokku is a very energetic person who is very playful with his friends. He is known to usually play tennis, Duel, or study for a test outside of class. When he first came to the academy, he was surprised he still had to study, but he is still glad that he gets to duel and have afterschool activites as well. He is a bit lax about problems like his mother, but he will try to fix them if the problem is serious enough.

Bokku is a bit prideful as well, as he will be very cheerful whenever he beats someone in a tennis match or Duel. He is a bit sad when he loses, but after a while, he will get over it. In a duel, he focuses on keeping the right cards in his hand and if he doesn't get good draws, he starts to worry and gets nervous. When the situation is in his favor, he is glad and energetic, though.

Deck:

[spoiler=Tennis Pepper]

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348462-tennis-peppers/

Ace Card: Tennis Pepper Reaper

Custom Cards: See "Deck".

Biography: Bokku was born in a town nearby the Blue Yonder Academy and was the son of a tennis court owner who was very lax about her son. When he was of a young age, he saw an Action Duel take place inside of his mother's own tennis court between a Laval Deck and a Performage Deck, and was amazed by the duel. Because of this, he started to practice dueling with his family and friends.

After his 14th birthday and a lot of money-saving, Bokku's mother was able to send her child, Bokku, to the Blue Yonnder Academy, where Bokku was able to become a good student as well as a great member, and eventually the leader, of the Blue Yonder Academy's tennis club, and he was able to win some duels with his Tennis Pepper Deck as well.

Misc. Information:

The tennis court his mother owned is named the Amber Cosmos Tennis Court.

[spoiler=Duel Theme]

I can't wait for the RP to start! I use Seventh Sanctum for appearence, by the way.

Done!

Reserving for my M-HERO and Crystal Beast duelists!

EDIT:

[spoiler=Souji Kazuraba - The Action Hero Duelist]

"Alright, let's show 'em how a real hero does things! Transformation Summon! HENSHIN!!"

Name: Souji Kazuraba

UvfhbRs.jpg

Depicted above is Souji's regular style of outfit he enjoys to wear (especially if it's purple). In class he actually wears the the standard Blue Yonder uniform but with a slight difference than the usual uniform attire dictates...and that is he's always wearing his fedora, in class or out of it.

Not outfit related, Souji stands in at 5'9" and at first glance, it's easily told that he's physically fit and active. Not only this but his eyes are a slight shade of violet, best usually seen when he tips his fedora over his eyes slightly to keep the light from shining in them. Underneath said fedora is his unkept brown hair which usually seems like he just woke up with it like that.

An energetic youth who puts his all into his dueling and studies (but not tests), that is the brief description of Souji.

The young man is someone who always as his friend's backs and even does what he can to help in situations (be it a bully situation, lost items, or even helping others testing new deck builds). He's as dependable as they come but at the same time, this can also be his downfall. His willingness to help can also have him have multiple things stacked up and he can forget them. While he's trying to fix this problem, it's slow going. Souji is a physically fit young man, due to his dream of being an "Action Hero" type of Entertainment Duelist. As such, he's limber and quick on his feet and does his own stunts.

He excels at dueling, while his test scores are to be desired, but this is due to his very bad test anxiety. Unless the test is in the form of a Duel, Souji will end up freezing up and not doing much of anything else. Souji does his absolute best to show off as much as he can in a duel, just to demonstrate his skills to those around him.

"Like all heroes, here's my epic tale! ...Well...not so much EPIC though."

Souji was born in a lower middle classed family, not able to get much and give much. However, this didn't upset Souji in the slightest and he didn't care what others said about his living. He always thought: "You live your life and I'll live mine", but after a long period of time for this, he stopped.

It started to change for him when he started watching a few Duelists that were a bit different than any other Entertainment Duelists around. He tended to classify them as "Action Hero" Duelists. In Souji's eyes, even though they were acting like the heroes they portrayed, he saw them as real heroes nevertheless. Because of this, he did his best to change himself to mirror the type of person he wished to be, just like them. And when he went to a nearby card shop, he found the tool that would get him there. It was here that he came in contact with his deck: the Elemental HEROs and Masked HEROs.

As he grew, this young man and his HEROs did what they could to beat all odds and show them what they could do. And for a while it did them good, especially with being sought out because of his talent for the boarding school: Blue Yonder Academy. Seeing this as the stepping stone to his goal of being an "Action Hero" Duelist, Souji enrolled in Blue Yonder. However...

He didn't expect this school to be just that...a school. And rather than just dueling, Souji had to deal with actual classes. In order to continue his stride, Souji has to do everything he can to keep him from losing his head with these classes...mainly the horrid and dreaded tests.

Next Decade

This deck is comprised of the monsters known as Elemental HERO. The deck by itself specializes in quick Fusions and uses the fused E-HERO monsters' abilities to gain control (be it in the form of destroying the opponent's monsters, banishing them if they would hit the grave, etc.). However, these are only the start of the surprises that Next Decade deal in. By use of Quick-Play Spells known as "Change" cards, Souji is able to change his monsters into warriors known as Masked HEROs. Because of this, Souji refers to it by the correct terminology of "Transformation Summon" and not Fusion Summon.

Next Decade allows Souji to gain the field advantage against his opponent, especially if the certain combos work properly. Not only this, but he has the advantage of multiple attacks with these cards.

Ace Cards: E-HERO Shadow Mist, Mask Change, E-HERO Absolute Zero, M-HERO Acid, M-HERO Dian, Contrast HERO Chaos

Misc. Information

Souji's Theme |

(
) |

• Souji's name is a combination of two separate Kamen Riders: Souji - This is from Souji Tendou of Kamen Rider Kabuto, Kazuraba - This is from Kouta Kazuraba of Kamen Rider Gaim.
  • Further on the Kamen Rider theme, Souji's appearance is that of Kamen Rider W's Shotaro Hidari, Kamen Rider Joker.
  • Contrast HERO Chaos being Souji's ace card is a play on the fact that it was based off of the Fang/Joker combo of Double from Kamen Rider W.
  • During the Transformation Summon, he has a habit of shouting "Henshin" when his monsters change.

[spoiler=Roy Spectrum - The Crystal Apprentice]

"Don't blink...or else you'll miss the colorful show!"

Name: Roy Spectrum

71d92a3678350130036b867961cf75d0.jpg

Depicted above is Roy's out of class attire, however without the glasses and the strange silver things on the face. He tends to wear this blue windbreaker with a pair of dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes. He wears the required academy uniform when he needs to, keeping in line with the rules and regulations of this.

Roy stands in 5'6" and is a bit lanky in stature, but overall he is healthy. His silverish-blue eyes are usually hidden by the bangs of his blue hair, but when seen, they are a beautiful sight to see.

While from a necessarily rich family in Ambrosia, Roy doesn't act as a stereo-typically as many would think a rich kid would. Quite the contrary actually.

Roy is a kind soul to those around him and is always eager to make friends. This stems from the fact that he's always wanted to be accepted by others for who he is and not for just his family name. However, this thinking also can be his downfall in the matter of not being accepted by some just because of what his name is. Roy is focused at whatever task he's given (classwork or dueling) and does what he can to give a 100% in everything. He's also very smart and does his best to make sure his grades are up.

When it comes to dueling, Roy doesn't shy away from a challenge. He loves to duel in order to entertain those around him and in the process, make more friends. During duels, he's level headed and always composed.

"Well, my life is pretty boring...nothing compared to yours."

Roy was born into the Spectrum family, a rich family make makes up the Spectrum Corporation. As such, Roy is one of the heirs of this great company. However, such a life isn't what the young man wanted. More than anything else, he wanted to be a Duelist and entertain the masses, rather than being just another "heir" to the Spectrum Corporation.

He always had things handed to him and was given whatever he wanted. As all things, this repeating pattern caused Roy to be bored with his life and longed for something more. What he longed for was the life and carefree attitude of the other children in Ambrosia...he longed to just be a normal kid.

As the young boy grew, Roy did his best to try to interact with the other children. And to his surprise, they welcomed him with open arms. He was glad that he was able to show that even though he had this title, that he could be treated just like others. It wasn't long before Roy began to finally duel against his peers, using his Crystal Beasts. He loved the feeling of just having fun like this and he hoped it would last for a while. And as he grew, it would...

When he became of age, his parents decided to ween him off from them and cut him from family by sending him to Blue Yonder Academy, a dueling boarding school. They told him that this was the opportunity to teach him responsibility and even allow him to do what he loved doing. And as he left, they parted to him a new card: Rainbow Kuriboh. With heartfelt thanks, Roy began his adventure through Blue Yonder Academy.

Crystal Paradise

The deck that Roy uses is comprised of Crystal Beasts, seven creatures with seven brilliant gems embedded within them. When together, they call upon a dragon whose scales are littered with the seven gems: Rainbow Dragon. The Crystal Beasts have the ability to, once destroyed, be either set to the graveyard OR the Spell and Trap Zone and act as Continuous Spells. In the back, with the activation of certain cards Roy is able to use them at his disposal without any problem.

Crystal Paradise allows Roy to get the upper hand with abilities and even special summoning. With his deck, he utilizes both the normal summons and even the Xyzs. However, his current favorites/aces happen to be Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, Rainbow Dragon, and even the newest addition to his deck: Rainbow Kuriboh.

Misc. Information

Roy's Theme |

| Summoning Ace (Rainbow Dragon)

• Roy's name is comprised of an interesting play on words due to the deck he uses: Roy - In colors, the acronym ROY stands for "Red, Orange, Yellow", Spectrum - This refers to the spectrum of colors.
  • Roy's deck runs Rainbow Kuriboh in it's build. This is a jab at the main Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonists using some sort of "Kuriboh" card and with this being Rainbow Kuriboh, it worked well for his deck.
  • He currently has a "rival" in the form of Kimiko Hatakeyama, the heir of the Hatakeyama Corporation, which is at a rivalry with Spectrum Corp. Roy, however, finds this as friendly competition rather than a full blown rivalry between the two of them.

Souji and Roy are accepted.

[spoiler=Gongenjoey]

Name: Akira Hoshi

[spoiler=Physical Description]6xP7Eww.jpg

He stands at a mighty 6'3, weighing 210 pounds of pure dueling muscle. He has spiky black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin. He has a red headband he wears on his shoulder, no matter what he is wearing. He ties it on to his head when he gets serious.

When not in school and forced to wear the uniform, Akira can be found in wearing mostly a t-shirt of some sort with jeans and a jacket over his shoulders. When he trains, he wears a blue gi that has flame designs coming from the legs up to his stomach. Some might find it tacky, but he wears it with pride.

[spoiler=Personality]Akira is generally somewhat gruff and proud. He has a short temper and is easily angered or antagonized, but despite this he generally speaks politely. In accordance with his speech pattern of referring to himself as "the man, Akira", he often makes statements regarding himself and his fellows as "men".

Akira is extremely loyal to his friends, and despite his pride, he is not above requesting aid nor congratulating his opponents, and is willing to sacrifice himself in order to allow a team victory. He is protective of his friends as well, ready to throw down and fight for them at a moment's notice. He tries to be the level headed voice of reason, but his temper sometimes ruins that. He still does his best from keeping people from acting too rashly, however.

Despite not being anywhere near as good as his best friend Yushiro, Akira can be seen playing many games with him, and conversing with him. He does not have as much of a love of tabletop games, being a physical kind of person, but he will always take time out of his day for whenever Yushiro wants to play. Akira does his best to be a good friend, but is sometimes overwhelmed by just how smart his best friend is. He built a functioning robot, for Ra's sake!

He is very serious about and loyal to his Dueling style, having been trained to use it since childhood. He has great faith in his deck, never letting anyone insult it or take his cards. He is also shown to have little tolerance for injustice, ready to fight what he believes is right.

[spoiler=Deck]Superheavy Samurai: These Earth Machines boast an incredible defense, with their boss monsters being able to attack from the defense position. They are able to turn the tides in a instant using either Synchro or Tribute Summoning. And above all else, there are no traps and spells!

Ace Card: SuperHeavy Samurai Big Benkei and SuperHeavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]He doesn't need any, b****!

[spoiler=Biography]Akira had a simple life growing up in his father's Steadfast Dueling Dojo, where he trained both his body and his dueling skills all day and everyday. As he grew up, he had manners and the concepts of honor and justice pounded into his very being, something he is grateful for. If not for them, he would have never met his best friend.

10 years ago, Young Akira was jogging in order to condition his body. When he paused for a break, he noticed a boy about his age, all alone. Seeing as no one approached him, he decided this was an injustice and marched over to the boy, introducing himself and basically self-appointing himself as the boy's friend. That is how he and Yushiro first met, and their friendship still persists to this day.

No matter where Yushiro would be bounced around with foster families and orphanages, Akira would always make sure there was a place at the dojo for Yushiro to crash and stay if need be. The two bonded over games, especially Duel Monsters. The two would duel each other often, to the point they know the other's deck and strategies inside and out, and could even play the other's deck if it was ever needed.

One day, Akira's father surprised him with unexpected news. As the next successor to the dojo, his father felt it would be best if he left for awhile and experienced the world. As such, the Steadfast Duelist was enrolled into Yonder Blue Academy. Now, he has to try to survive in a place completely out of his element...

[*] He has a love of spicy foods.

[*] Akira works out daily.

[spoiler=Steam Powered Dinosaur Zoids WIP]

Name: Omadon "Shark" Trezal

[spoiler=Physical Description]TFnYTB3.jpg

Shark is 5'7 and weighs 135 pounds. His hair is a dull silver and his eyes a bright blue. He has a gray cap he hardly ever takes off, even when in uniform, with a wrench and screwdriver he never leaves at home. He usually can be seen covered in oil stains and grease.

When not in his uniform, he wears overalls and gloves, with a t-shirt. It's the best kind of clothes he can wear as a mechanic.

[spoiler=Personality]Shark is very curious. He loves to take apart machines to see what makes them tick and to rebuild them better than they were before. He is a natural when it comes to machines, and with some training, could make a superb mechanic or inventor. He is more comfortable around said machines than with people.

He is also a superb smartass, always having a comment for any situation. Even with friends, he can not help but take playful jabs at them. He also loves to makes bets, and has a nearly uncanny ability to get the best result out of any bet he makes. Deep down though, he is a good person and a loyal friend. You just need to get past his smartass surface.

[spoiler=Deck]Dinomists: These Water Machines are aggressive, focusing on Pendulum summoning as many monsters as they can, using their scales and field spell as protection as they attack.

Ace Card: Dinomist Rex

[spoiler=Biography]

[*] He has a love for seafood, which is how he earned the nickname 'Shark'.

[spoiler=Absolute Powerforce! WIP]

Name: Reno Hikari

[spoiler=Physical Description]TFt9g4n.jpg

He stands at 5'10 and weighs 150 pounds. His hair is a bright red with blue eyes

[spoiler=Personality]Contrary to what people may believe looking at his deck, Reno is not a very loud person. No, he is soft spoken and observant... outside of a battle. During battle, he becomes loud and passionate,

[spoiler=Deck]Red Dragon: This deck focuses on summoning Red Dragon Archfiend and Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend before tuning to higher levels.

Ace Card: Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss

[spoiler=Biography]

Akira is accepted

[spoiler="Bokku Astel, the Tennis Club Leader]Name: Bokku AstelGender: MaleAge: 16Physical Description: This energetic teenager has round gunmetal-gray eyes and stands at 6 feet 2 inches. His silky, wavy, neck-length hair is the color of yellow gold, and is worn in a weird style. He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is light-colored. He has a large mouth and stubby-fingered hands. His wardrobe is elegant and weird, with a mostly gray and violet color scheme. (Don't know how to use pictures, so I use Seventh Sanctum.)Personality: Bokku is a very energetic person who is very playful with his friends. He is known to usually play tennis, Duel, or study for a test outside of class. When he first came to the academy, he was surprised he still had to study, but he is still glad that he gets to duel and have afterschool activites as well. He is a bit lax about problems like his mother, but he will try to fix them if the problem is serious enough.Bokku is a bit prideful as well, as he will be very cheerful whenever he beats someone in a tennis match or Duel. He is a bit sad when he loses, but after a while, he will get over it. In a duel, he focuses on keeping the right cards in his hand and if he doesn't get good draws, he starts to worry and gets nervous. When the situation is in his favor, he is glad and energetic, though.Deck:[spoiler=Tennis Pepper]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348462-tennis-peppers/Ace Card: Tennis Pepper Reaper

Custom Cards: See "Deck".Biography: Bokku was born in a town nearby the Blue Yonder Academy and was the son of a tennis court owner who was very lax about her son. When he was of a young age, he saw an Action Duel take place inside of his mother's own tennis court between a Laval Deck and a Performage Deck, and was amazed by the duel. Because of this, he started to practice dueling with his family and friends.After his 14th birthday and a lot of money-saving, Bokku's mother was able to send her child, Bokku, to the Blue Yonnder Academy, where Bokku was able to become a good student as well as a great member, and eventually the leader, of the Blue Yonder Academy's tennis club, and he was able to win some duels with his Tennis Pepper Deck as well.Misc. Information:The tennis court his mother owned is named the Amber Cosmos Tennis Court.[spoiler=Duel Theme]

Bokkuu is denied. The app does not meet the minimum requirements.

[spoiler=....Disgusting.]
[spoiler=Personal Info]
Name: Tsubame Yayoi

[spoiler=Appearance]
1m9kE94.png

Standing at a mere 1.46 cm and weighing just short of 6 stone, Yayoi is somewhat underdeveloped compared to other girls her age, not that she particularly minds. Her white, doll-like skin, silverish hair that simply wouldn't be possible without the use of hair products, as well as crimson eyes that are most definitely contacts compliment her chosen appearance as that of a gothic lolita. Of course, she didn't always appear this way. Her... "Unique" dressing style, as well as generally ghost-like appearance is likely the result of chuunibyou, her desire to stand out from the rest of Blue Yonder Academy. Even in class where such frilly outfits are not allowed, she still maintains her bow as well as knee-high stockings, not to mention the frilly sleeves worn under the school's uniform. Oh, her hair's usually braided too, during class hours.

Outside of school, she usually wears goth dresses similar to the one pictured, though she has different ones for different occasions. She is usually seen with two distinct items, a parasol and a plush doll named simply "Ghostie", which would usually be abused in amusing manners when someone ticks her off.

[spoiler=Personality]
Cold and of very, very few words, Yayoi is by no means an easy person to approach. Nevermind have a full conversation with her, getting her to say complete sentences that isn't just a string of single words each separated by a full stop is asking rather too much of her. An absolute introvert, Yayoi will almost never spark up a conversation of her own accord so she appears very distant to her classmates. The fact that her expression always seems bored, condescending, or otherwise just plain uninterested garnered her quite the reputation for being an absolute jabroni. A typical conversation with Yayoi can be summed up thusly: "Hi! How are you today, Yayoi?" "You. Loud. Shush.", typically followed by the other person badmouthing her under their breath.

Towards things such as friendship or love and other things normal middle school girls show interest in, Yayoi is very much indifferent to them. Not that she hates it mind you, she just casually dismisses it with a "...I don't understand. Love." or something similar. What she does show interest for however, is art and dueling. With art, she is rather fond of dolls. Plush toys, in particular. She considers them to be cute above all else, and that their unchanging, permanent nature is something to be admired. When it comes to duels, she's more articulate than lively than she usually appears to be, though not by much. To her, duels are akin to being a marionette on the stage of a show. Every movement, every little piece has to be perfect, but above all, it has to be interesting for the viewers to watch. Basically, to her, duels are the one thing she finds fun.

As a sidenote, for all her perceived arrogance and frequent belittling of people she talks to, she doesn't particularly think of herself to be above anyone else. She just doesn't want to concern to herself with other people, put simply. She's less of an ice queen like her classmates make her out to be, and more of a little loner who sits at the corner of class doing her own thing. Though she herself has never considered having one, or considered anyone to be one, there's a spot in Yayoi's heart for friends. It just has to be opened up, is all.

[spoiler=Biography]

Tsubame Yayoi was, like many other other students of Blue Yonder, born to a rather rich family owning multiple corporations, businesses, houses, and money in general, really. Difference is, unlike all those other students, Yayoi is... Not what you'd call a legitimate child. See, throughout most of her life prior to enrolling at the academy, she lived under the name Tsubame Hibiki, with Hibiki being her mother's family name. Her dad, Kisaragi Yayoi, is the head of a rather large corporation that deals in multiple business, Duel Monsters being just one of the many things the company dabbles with. Kisaragi, despite being legally married and having a legitimate successor, was a frequent womanizer, and Yayoi's mother is one of his several affairs. Like with all other women he's had a child with, he provides the Hibiki household with a nice apartment, sufficient income every week, as well as other things under the condition that they don't say where the money comes from.

Of course, being an illegitimate child means young little Yayoi hears the phrase "Don't make a fuss." more than enough times as a kid. Her mother was especially paranoid of having her connection to Kisaragi found out, and as such goes to great lengths to hide Yayoi's existence, so that her position as Kisaragi's secretary wont be in shambles. No family pictures were taken, no toys are allowed outside her room, not a single word when someone else is visiting, etc, etc. Well, that didn't last long though. It all burned down, more or less. Quite literally, too. When she turned 9, her mother went to a large banquet celebrating the company's 50th anniversary when a short-circuiting VR board caused the whole place to burn down. Yayoi's mother, Kisaragi's wife, as well as his son were among the fatalities from that incident.

Out of compassion for the now motherless Yayoi, or the need of a heir, Kisaragi decided to adopt Yayoi, under the pretense that she's a genius prodigious child from a company employee. Under the boss's tutelage, Yayoi was taught many, many things to ready her up for the position of the company successor. Her enrollment to Blue Yonder was part of Kisaragi's effort to get Yayoi to develop the social skills she severely lacks from her rather sheltered upbringing.

[spoiler=Deck&Customs&Ace Monster]

WATER Zombies (will post customs soon)

[spoiler=Customs]

Dreaded Pirate, Captain Chatnoir

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 7 2500/2400

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or graveyard) by discarding Zombie-type monsters whose total levels equal 8 or more. When this card you control is destroyed: Send the top 2 cards of your deck to your graveyard, then target 1 card on the field; banish it. If this card is targeted by an effect monster's effect, before resolving that effect: Send 1 Level 5 or higher Zombie-type monster from your deck to your graveyard.

Vampir Lord of the Seas, Chatnoir

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 7 2600/1200

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, except by its own effect. You can Banish 2 Zombie-type monsters from graveyard; Special Summon this card from your graveyard. Once per turn, if this is the only monster you control: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower Zombie-type monsters from your graveyard, but if you do, you can only summon Zombie-type monsters this turn. If this card is sent to the graveyard: Target 1 of your banished Zombie-type monsters, return it to the graveyard, if you do, cards cannot be banished from your graveyard until the End Phase. Only 1 effect of "Vampir Lord of the Seas" can be activated per turn.

Dragger of the Seven Seas, Purgeton

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 8 2700/0

You can tribute 2 Zombie-type monsters from anywhere on the field: Special Summon this card from your graveyard. If you tributed an opponent's monster by this effect, they choose any number of level 4 or lower monsters from their graveyard and Special Summons them to their field. You can only summon 1 "Dragger of the Seven Seas, Purgeton" this way per turn. While you control another WATER Zombie-type monster, this card is treated as a Level 7 monster.

Night Shade

WATER/Zombie/Tuner Level 4 1700/1200

If this card is sent from the field to the graveyard: Send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard at the end of this turn. When this card is Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then, if a Zombie-type monster is sent to the graveyard this way, this card gains 200 ATK and the following effect: •This turn, when this card attacks, draw 1 card.

Parasoul Banshee, Aria

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 4 1800/0

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Level 7 or higher WATER Zombie-type monster from your deck to your hand. You can banish this card and 1 other Zombie-type monster from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 WATER Zombie-type monster from your graveyard. You can only activate 1 effect of "Parasoul Banshee, Aria" per turn.

Pirate Belle, Blanc

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 4 1700/1300

Once per turn: You can send 1 Zombie-type monster in your hand to the graveyard; Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster from your graveyard, but its effect(s) are negated, it cannot attack directly, and it is treated as a level 4 monster. When this card is sent to your graveyard from the field, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard.

Witch Doctor of the Seas

WATER/Zombie/Effect Level 4 1500/0

You can discard this card; Add 1 "Seven Seas Graveyard" from your deck to your hand. You can banish this card in your graveyard, except during the turn it is sent there; Add 1 WATER Zombie-type monster or "Seven Seas Graveyard" from your graveyard to your hand. You can only activate the effects of "Witch Doctor of the Seas" once per turn.

Rick la Mort

WATER/Zombie/Tuner Level 1 100/100

While this card is in your graveyard, if all monsters you control and all monsters in your graveyard are Zombie-type, and you have not activated the effect of a Zombie-type monster in your graveyard this turn: You can place 1 card in your hand on top of your deck; Special Summon this card from your graveyard, and if you do, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard. This card is banished when it leaves the field if it is summoned this way.

Seven Seas Graveyard

Spell/Field

All monsters in both player's fields and graveyards is also treated as Zombie-type. This effect is negated if you don't control a Zombie-type monster. When this card is activated: You can discard 1 Zombie-type monster; Add 1 Level 7 or higher WATER Zombie-type monster from your deck to your hand. This effect of "Seven Seas Graveyard" can only be activated once per turn.

Pirate Princess of Phantasm, Noir Rose

WATER/Zombie/Xyz Rank 4 2100/2000

2 Level 4 Monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then, if a Zombie-type monster is sent to the graveyard by this effect, draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or card effect): Target 1 card on the field and shuffle any number of Zombie-type monsters in your graveyard to your deck; Send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard, and if a Zombie-type monster is sent to the graveyard by this effect, destroy that target.

One Who is Dreaded, Pirate King Chatnoir

WATER/Zombie/Xyz Rank 7 2600/2600

2 Level 7 Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 2 monsters in your graveyard; Special Summon 2 tokens to your field. The Name, Attribute, Type, ATK and DEF of those tokens are equal to the target's. While you control another Zombie-type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and tribute 1 other Zombie-type monster you control to target 1 card on the field; Destroy that target.

Pirate Queen of Night Phantasm, Noir Rose

WATER/Zombie/Xyz Rank 7 2700/2600

2 Level 7 Monsters
If the only monster you control is "Pirate Princess of Phantasm, Noir Rose": You can Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 Level 7 monster and using that monster as the Xyz Monster. You can only summon Zombie-type monsters. Once per turn, during either player's turn if this card is targeted by a card effect: You can shuffle 1 monster from your graveyard to your deck; Negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. During either player's turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card and tribute 1 Zombie-type monster you control; Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower Zombie-type monsters from your graveyard. Their effects are negated, and they are destroyed at the end of this turn.

Yayoi plays a deck comprised of a bunch of semi-generic WATER Zombie monsters that plays similarly to Infernoids mixed with the age-old deck of Lightsworn Zombies. The deck does lots of mills pretty fast and can revive big beaters from the graveyard easily. So long as she has enough fodder for it, anyway. The deck is focused on summoning her ace monster, Vampire Queen of Night Phantasm, Noir Rose, as well summoning other Rank 4 & 7 monsters.

Sweet Dreams (Character Song)|

-Tsubame literally means "Swallow", while her family name is written with the kanji for March(弥生), which can also be read as New Life.

-She seems to not particularly care for Roy nor Kimiko, even though they are also heirs to rich corporations with some hold in the Duel Monsters industry.

-Yayoi is her family name, but due to how impersonal and distant she is from anyone at school, everyone in the student body just calls her Yayoi-san or some variation thereof, and Yayoi reciprocates this sentiment by calling everyone with a Japanese name with their family name. If someone were to get close enough to her to address each other on a first name basis, that'd be a pretty big flag for her.

[spoiler=Personal Info Sheet]

Name: Tsubame Yayoi

Height: 146 cm

Weight: 35,6 kg

Blood Type: AB

D.O.B: 3 March (Pisces)

Dislikes: Men, loud things

Hobbies: Reading, Knitting plush toys

Special talent(s): Ventriloquism(?) (Sometimes, Ghostie appears to speak, but other times, it can go as far as changing expression)

Seiyuu:Kana Ueda

VA: Laura Bailey

[spoiler=I strive for perfection! Or do i?]

Name: Seraphina Weisser

eGqAWus.jpg

Seraphina stands at 1.70 m and weighs about 120 pounds. She has short platinum blonde hair and light blue-ish/grey eyes. When not wearing the school uniform she likes to wear more elegant clothing (as depicted in the picture). She usually wears white, black or brown clothing, only going for more colorful colors in special occasions.

[spoiler=Personality]

Seraphina has been always seeking for perfection, in all things. Coming from a quite important family, she had to be perfect in every way since she was a child. This stuck with her through the years. She tends to be quite reserved in school and with people she doesn't know, only speaking when absolutely necessary, and this may come off to be rude even though Seraphina doesn't mean it so, she's just afraid that if she says something wrong people will dislike her even more. Because of the aforementioned traits of her personality people tend to not try and befriend her.

Recently she has started to question her motives and her way of life, always needing perfection becomes dull after a while and she just feels like a machine or a trophy for her parents to display. Because of this she's also struggling to choose between continuing the family industry or following her own dreams. She doesn't want to feel less like an ice-cold machine so she's recently started trying o befriend some people at school, even though because of this odd and sudden happening people tend to not accept her friendliness.

[spoiler=Biography]

Seraphina's family, Weisser, is of great importance being a powerful economic force in Ambrosia. While others from wealthy families would usually grow up with an "on top of a high horse" attitude, Seraphina didn't. She, being the only heir, always felt a lot of pressure always felt like it was a necessity to keep that image of perfect family and everything she did as a child was somehow to benefit that image, so while growing up she developed a feeling of never being good enough and always striving for the best, like she was used to do. She was homeschooled most of her life, so making friends was extremely hard for her, some of the only occasions were she could meet people even remotely close to her age were at super elegant dinners, were, in more place than any, she had to keep her facade on.

This life continued until she hit 14, were she was able to convince her parents to send her to Blue Yonder, where she could finally see what being a teenager would be like, what it would be like to not be closed in a huge mansion for days studying. This was a turning point in her life were she finally started wondering if what she had done for all her life was really the path she wanted to take, so she's taking this time at Blue Yonder to experiment and search for a real purpose.

[spoiler=Deck] 

Vylon: These heavenly geometrical angelic machines are full of equip spells. They're able to use a multitude of tactics, from swarming the field to keeping control over it. They're able to Synchro and Xyz summon.

Ace Cards: Vylon Omega, Vylon Epsilon, Vylon Disigma

[spoiler=Customs] none atm

Theme | Duel Theme | Summoning Ace Theme

• She collects butterflies.
  • She almost always smells like coffee and books.
  • Her favourite food is Black Forest cake.

Archived