Touhou Moon Rabbit Archetype [7/7]

Yuuji Kazami

I have done it! Or... I have begun to do it... =P

Only bunny girls at the moment... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, this MAINLY focuses on bunny girls, so keep that in mind.

Thoughts please.

[spoiler=Original Main Deck Monsters]

Cbu0d0K.jpg

5SnRduu.jpg

bIWSdM6.jpg

YBIbS8z.jpg

lr9p6Yt.jpg

[spoiler=Original Extra Deck Monsters]

TVt1Xep.jpg

[spoiler=Edited Main Deck Monsters]

vdPDSGk.jpg

LN1FJ7t.jpg

gyIVsDx.jpg

fzFHFuY.jpg

NoLmF9q.jpg

[spoiler=Edited Extra Deck Monsters]

9k1pSbf.jpg

ECQitcl.jpg

You got dark, light, wind, earth, water. Are you planning a fire type?

Reisen: A bit op, considering it can inflict up to, say, 3000 damage a turn, and can also combo with Lava Golem in a burn deck for serious damage. May want to make it activate on summon or only inflict half damage or something.

Tewi: Draws at least 1 card on Normal summon? May want to have it disclude itself. Though the deck in its current state doesn't have much acceleration, so I guess it's acceptable.

Rei'sen: Why the ' on this but not the legendary version?

Seiran: Not too significant. I don't think it needs the attack restriction.

Ringo: The effect isn't really worth a discard, especially since none of these guys have a grave effect. Maybe +1000 lp, and +1000 to Ringo's atk.

Synchro Reisen: Unnecessarily strict materials imo. Nice effect. Feel it should have more atk.

Also the lack of Remilia is bugging me...

Legendary Moon Rabbit Reisen

Might want to keep it at half of the target's ATK cause that's insanely powerful. Also, Just wanna point out that it is redundant to add "You can only activate this effect once per turn and only once per turn" if said effect already says "Once per turn: "

Legendary Moon Rabbit Tewi

Solemn Wishes would heal you so much once you summon this. It's pretty okay. Just also wanna point out "only once that turn" is only used on cards with multiple effects.

Moon Rabbit Rei'sen

Not that significant. Offers fast Synchro. 2nd effect makes it so that you can synchro the following turn, if you didn't use the 1st effect

Moon Rabbit Seiran

Not that significant either. Probably a finisher once you've done enough damage.

Moon Rabbit Ringo

Once again, this card would love this Solemn Wishes. If this card and Solemn Wishes are face-up, you automatically gain easy 800 ATK until it leaves the field.

Fallen Moon Rabbit Reisen

Restriction aside, pretty powerful card. It's the same as the legendary one and has recycling powers to boot. I guess that restriction balances it?

OK. kinda waited for this.

so all of them are 1000/1000 that cannot be destroyed by battle with various Attribute. most of them require Normal/Synchro (or other summon type?) summon in accordance of their monster type to initiate their effects, which quite powerful...that luckily balanced a bit by HOPT.

Main deck Reisen: technically we already done this one. although i no longer have problem with the damage this card can dish out, well...its still a Volcasaur which is not everybody cup of tea. so to slightly prevent that  while also maintain Flavor instead of reducing damage i propose that her effect can only apply if she normal summoned (maybe..only) or if its to restrictive it can also active when its special summoned but require another Moon Rabbit face-up

Tewi: for now, since the only swarm power this archetype has other than non-archetype tech is Rei'sen (which i rather consume to make Sync Reisen first). i take my salt that she will help you get 1-3 Draw. which humongous in value during end of early game. you might wanna be careful with this one. i personally kinda recommend to change the effect slightly to reverse-mulligan:

"When this card is Normal Summoned: Draw card(s) equal to "Moon Rabbit" Monster you control. then you Shuffle a number of card(s) from your Hand that equal amount of card you draw to your Deck"

Rei'sen: Tuner of the deck. and its a 1 card setup too, nice.

Seiran: unless i misunderstood. since i see no OPT on Direct Attack + Gain effect. would it be that i can just active her effect numerous times until, say she become 5000++ Direct Attacker?

Ringo: LP gain is definitely not the best of effects in game, especially with the discard cost. but i do worry that this card can gain significant amount of stat to point I'll most likely waste Castel on her instead of Sync Reisen.

Sync Reisen: since the current card don't scream grave abuse other than Main Deck Reisen herself. i take another scoop of salt that its Castel effect is not gonna live as frequent. i do disagree that this card able to change to safe position for attacking. i propose that if you use her Shuffle-Burn effect she will changed to Attack Position, and Her battle position cannot be change by you or effects instead

You got dark, light, wind, earth, water. Are you planning a fire type?

Reisen: A bit op, considering it can inflict up to, say, 3000 damage a turn, and can also combo with Lava Golem in a burn deck for serious damage. May want to make it activate on summon or only inflict half damage or something.

Tewi: Draws at least 1 card on Normal summon? May want to have it disclude itself. Though the deck in its current state doesn't have much acceleration, so I guess it's acceptable.

Rei'sen: Why the ' on this but not the legendary version?

Seiran: Not too significant. I don't think it needs the attack restriction.

Ringo: The effect isn't really worth a discard, especially since none of these guys have a grave effect. Maybe +1000 lp, and +1000 to Ringo's atk.

Synchro Reisen: Unnecessarily strict materials imo. Nice effect. Feel it should have more atk.

It's due to Touhou wiki for Rei'sen and Reisen difference. Most of the fans call the other Reisen Reisen 2, although they are two separate bunnies.

See, I had told Gadjiltron (MS Ghost) that her (Reisen, not Rei'sen) effect was too OP, because the original only allowed the effect to apply in attack position. However, he said it was fine for having the potential to be a tech card... and...

tribute fodder

Then again, Lava Golem does take away the Normal Summon, but it still might be a devastating combo depending on the circumstance...

Seiran needed the attack restriction because even Rapid Warrior had it. Granted, Reinforcements of the Army isn't a limited OPT usage like Tenki, but Seiran could be devastating if you were using cards like Fiery Fervor. Also, the Tenkis on the field would be juicing them up.

This deck can't really swarm, since only Rei'sen gives the effect of Special Summoning a bunny from your hand. That's why I included the Normal Summon for the draw effect only.

Ringo is more of a debatable case. Since it can't be destroyed by battle, I  believed that boosting the attack gain would make it too disastrous. Summoning this card certainly does deter your opponent from using Upstart... a little bit. But i will think further on this card.

Reisen synchro: I just didn't want it to be abused in generic decks. Will think about changing the "Moon Rabbit" Tuner to only a Tuner, but because her effect to not be destroyed by battle or by card effects... It's a toughie.

And yep, there's 1 more bunny coming... Can't post it yet though.

Thanks so much for the honest feedback! I will definitely go back and consider re-edits. ^_^

Also the lack of Remilia is bugging me...

Legendary Moon Rabbit Reisen

Might want to keep it at half of the target's ATK cause that's insanely powerful. Also, Just wanna point out that it is redundant to add "You can only activate this effect once per turn and only once per turn" if said effect already says "Once per turn: "

Legendary Moon Rabbit Tewi

Solemn Wishes would heal you so much once you summon this. It's pretty okay. Just also wanna point out "only once that turn" is only used on cards with multiple effects.

Moon Rabbit Rei'sen

Not that significant. Offers fast Synchro. 2nd effect makes it so that you can synchro the following turn, if you didn't use the 1st effect

Moon Rabbit Seiran

Not that significant either. Probably a finisher once you've done enough damage.

Moon Rabbit Ringo

Once again, this card would love this Solemn Wishes. If this card and Solemn Wishes are face-up, you automatically gain easy 800 ATK until it leaves the field.

Fallen Moon Rabbit Reisen

Restriction aside, pretty powerful card. It's the same as the legendary one and has recycling powers to boot. I guess that restriction balances it?

Yeah, sorry. I had done it on purpose to expand the text so the card would look better. XD

Complaints about Reisen again. Gadjiltron!!!! -screams in anger- jk. I'll change the effect back to it can only be used in attack mode. Then again, Fiendish Chain, Breakthrough Skill, and Solemns are really bad for these bunnies.

Tewi's effect can only be activated due to balancing purposes.

As for  Solemn Wishes... It's debatable if you want to add it. Currently, I can only see this deck working at at 3 copies of each monster, 3 copies of duality, 3 copies of Tenki, Tensu,and some other fire fist cards?

Thanks fo the feedback though. Reisen will be my main focal point for edit. ^_^

OK. kinda waited for this.

so all of them are 1000/1000 that cannot be destroyed by battle with various Attribute. most of them require Normal/Synchro (or other summon type?) summon in accordance of their monster type to initiate their effects, which quite powerful...that luckily balanced a bit by HOPT.

Main deck Reisen: technically we already done this one. although i no longer have problem with the damage this card can dish out, well...its still a Volcasaur which is not everybody cup of tea. so to slightly prevent that  while also maintain Flavor instead of reducing damage i propose that her effect can only apply if she normal summoned (maybe..only) or if its to restrictive it can also active when its special summoned but require another Moon Rabbit face-up

Tewi: for now, since the only swarm power this archetype has other than non-archetype tech is Rei'sen (which i rather consume to make Sync Reisen first). i take my salt that she will help you get 1-3 Draw. which humongous in value during end of early game. you might wanna be careful with this one. i personally kinda recommend to change the effect slightly to reverse-mulligan:

"When this card is Normal Summoned: Draw card(s) equal to "Moon Rabbit" Monster you control. then you Shuffle a number of card(s) from your Hand that equal amount of card you draw to your Deck"

Rei'sen: Tuner of the deck. and its a 1 card setup too, nice.

Seiran: unless i misunderstood. since i see no OPT on Direct Attack + Gain effect. would it be that i can just active her effect numerous times until, say she become 5000++ Direct Attacker?

Ringo: LP gain is definitely not the best of effects in game, especially with the discard cost. but i do worry that this card can gain significant amount of stat to point I'll most likely waste Castel on her instead of Sync Reisen.

Sync Reisen: since the current card don't scream grave abuse other than Main Deck Reisen herself. i take another scoop of salt that its Castel effect is not gonna live as frequent. i do disagree that this card able to change to safe position for attacking. i propose that if you use her Shuffle-Burn effect she will changed to Attack Position, and Her battle position cannot be change by you or effects instead

Hmm... Another Reisen complaint. Gadjiltron... -.-

Yeah, now that it comes down to it, I'll think of a more fairer restriction on Resien.

Tewi's effect can only be applied in Normal Summon, but since everyone worries that the bunnies could swarm... I'll test that theory out. If it comes down to it, it might be simpler to change it to each other bunny other than itself. The deck will need draw power, and reverse mulligan kills the speed even more, considering this deck should be somewhat viable in meta.

Missed that part about Seiran, thanks. I was thinking of Rapid Warrior, lol. Forgot that part.

Sync Reisen: Yeah, I'll think about that as well. There's one more bunny card to support this, so changing battle position after effect usage wouldn't be that bad.

Archived