Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

[spoiler=Why Are You Doing This?]

Remember how I said I had a mostly complete Pokémon ROMhack, at several points? Well, due to a multitude of issues, including but not limited to being stumped by a few gamebreaking bugs and the laptop with all my files getting stolen, I just decided that I'm not jumping down that particular rabbit hole again. Instead, I'm going to turn everything I remember about the game, plus my notes that I took down, into an RP.

[spoiler=Actual Spoiler]

This region's Trio Legendaries:

Amphiment

ROCK/DRAGON

Abilities-

Pressure: Enemy moves use double PP.

Regenerator: Recovers 1/3 maximum HP upon switching.

*Rocky Defense: Uses a random Rock-Type move when in a corner.

Amphithorn

GRASS/DRAGON

Abilities-

Pressure: Enemy moves use double PP

*Jungle Defense: Uses a random Grass-Type move when in a corner.

Amphenom

POISON/DRAGON

Abilities-

Pressure: Enemy moves use double PP.

*Toxic Defense: Uses a random Poison-Type move when in a corner.

The 8 Gym Leaders:

Fern, Grass-Type

Blake, Water-Type

Aaron, Fire-Type

Blanche, Normal-Type

Leichter, Electric-Type

Linda, Dragon-Type

Merle, Fairy-Type

Mal, Dark-Type

Teno. A very expansive region in the Pokémon world, with deep bogs and soaring mountains alike, having territory that could make even dedicated explorers give up partway through. Despite this, or perhaps because of it, Teno sits on the precipice between order and chaos, where large bastions of civilization sit a mere stone's throw from inhospitable wilds. In fact, it is here that yet more upheaval is about to begin . . .

This RP will contain various characters, locations, and Pokémon drafted personally by myself. I'm going to serve primarily as the narrator and voice behind NPCs. Up to 4 people will RP here, using my personally-designed starter trio, and a fourth is permitted an Eevee starter if this goes too far. This will combine game-style tropes and anime-styled ones: For example, you can use moves in creative ways and convince Pokémon to join your party, like in the anime, but you can't do a "horn moment" or teach an existing Pokémon a move it can't learn in the games (Bulbasaur had Dig at one point, it was weird). The new Pokémon can be learned about via Pokédex, with limited information just from seeing them, delivered in an anime Dex style.

That said, I'd open a Skype chat if I knew how, but for now we chat here.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Don't just import characters from other RPs. If you have to use a defined character, shake them up a little, reboot their backstory.

2. All I posts must be 100+ words. This is the forum's rule, not mine. I can and will catch you if you do it, though I will give you a warning rather than instantly report you.

3. Follow my damned app format. I put it up for a reason.

4. Don't godmod. This includes saying your Pokémon has a move it doesn't, ignoring type immunities, and controlling the actions of other characters. Kay? Kay.

5. For the love of Arceus, rather than ask excessive questions about my added 'mons, you will be given a Pokédex, designed like a flip phone. Use it.

6. Check back here any time I post in this thread. I am always happy to answer questions, and I will give warnings before battles with Legendaries, team admins, and trainers of note, as well as opportunities for free stuff. Also, once all characters leave a route, I will indicate the number of Pokémon that exist in that route that you neither dex-scanned nor battled, but not which ones they are, here.

[spoiler= App Format]

Trainer's Name: (No character limits, but I will use nicknames and such if necessary)

Age: (preferably in the range of existing Pokémon protagonists, between the confirmed 10 of Red, Blue, and Leaf, and the theorized 17 of Herbert and Hilda)

Appearance: (I'm gonna need a sufficiently descriptive paragraph and/or an image)

Personality: (Forum dictates that this must be at least a paragraph, but as long as you skeleton it out I honestly don't care)

Team: New arrivals, you're allowed up to 3 Pokémon, all at what can be called Level 15 or lower at this point. You can either request a list of Pokémon that can be encountered up to this point, or use standard early Pokémon (random bugs and Normals, your region's Pikachu clone) and just be from a foreign region.

Misc: (Theme songs, trivia bits, etc)

[spoiler=Accepted]

[spoiler=Talim Rave]

Trainer's Name: Antonio "Neos" Rivetter

Appearance: (Ignore the Aura Spheres)

NeosBeforeAndAfter_zps6d8cb8a0.png

Underneath his 'clothes', which is just as much a part of him as the body itself, he hides all the scars he's obtained in his life, and believe me, some of the fights he's been in were nasty. The external scars that should have been on his face and the back of his hands he also still has, though he has moved them to either lesser-damaged parts of his chest and back and higher up on his arms. He's also about 6'4" and weighs at an average of 200-205lbs, which means that if he ends up tackling someone, the one being tackled will be hurting. During the moments that he does end up giving a toothy grin, you can see that four of his incisors on both the top and bottom rows are enlonged enough to be considered fangs, though he can keep them hidden from view when closed. The uncut gem he wears in the form of a necklace is from the Tree of Beginning and still glows faintly with its light, even after being separated from it so long. Though it is hidden from view, he also wears yellow dress shoes with black socks.

Personality: Despite how long he's traveled, Neos still hasn't got a full grasp on human culture and what is or is not considered appropriate. For example, he's got no issue giving someone who looks like one, even though he shouldn't display such acts randomly and in public. He's naturally jovial and doesn't let much bring him down, but that doesn't mean that he does not have a fuse. Seeing Pokemon being bred to 'perfection' is one such thing that ignite such a fuse, since his own species had been used as breeding tools for so long. Towards younger Pokemon, he sometimes acts more like an older brother than a father figure, but has no issues taking up the mantle when he as to. He will not stand by as others try to screw over others, and will often get between fist fights himself to break them up, especially when there's no reason for the fight, without any concern for his own health.

Preferred Starter: Laconda -or- None

Misc:

~Neos is not native to this region. Instead, he hails from the Tree of Beginning near Cameron Palace in Kanto. It was with the aid of Lady Eileen that he was able to get himself a Pokemon Trainer's License.

~He is a generational trainer, meaning that he will take in abandoned or wounded Pokemon, and releases them after he feels that they will be able to handle themselves or after they reach maturity, depending on the case.

~His 'dex permanently registers him as part of his on-hand team. Because of this, he can only have five other Pokemon with him at once. In cases of six-on-sixes, this means that if all five Pokemon are knocked out, he either has to enter the fray himself or surrender the battle.

~Theme song: Roses - Poets of the Fall (This is also similar to what he sounds like.)

~He's the most-likely to wind up joining in Pokemon Contests, since he does like to perform.

~Neos has four remembered forms, including his human form.They are as follows:

Human Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Scrappy, Attacks: Close Combat, Double Team, Agility, Recover/Heal Pulse)

~In regards to Recover and Heal Pulse, he has to re-Transform to swap between which move he has in his current arsenal of moves. If he has Heal Pulse slotted, he can't heal himself and if he's got Recover active, he can't heal others. Recover is the default move. He's also a Normal/Fighting type in this form.

Pidgeot Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Keen Eye, Attacks: Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Mirror Move, Agility

~If he ever gets close to a Pidgeotite, he is unaffected by it. This is also his primary form for long-distance travel.

Ninetales Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Drought, Attacks: Fire Charge, Extrasensory, Hex, Will-O-Wisp

~In this form, Neos can project his thoughts to others around him, but he cannot read minds.

Golduck Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Swift Swim, Attacks: Dive, Surf, Future Sight, Swagger

~This form isn't as much for combat as it is for exploring watery areas.

[spoiler=Htamret]

Trainer's Name: Ashley Hazen

Appearance Hide

Height: 5'3''/160 cm Weight: around 125 lbs/56 kg (fluctuates a bit depending on diet, level of activity, etc.)

LA9ch0t.jpg

HivRvrQ.jpg

Personality/Bio:

Ashley is most often a headstrong, cocky, and hughty person who won't back down from a challenge, and loves to get in fights (friendly and not-so-firendly alike). Her personality generally makes her fairly unapproachable, but this doesn't mean she can't tone it down when the situation needs it, and she can actually be quite caring and compassionate to people and Pokémon alike, displaying a nurturing, older sister-like side. She also makes wisecracks at the expense of her friends, but only if she knows they can take it. One thing she hates is people who abuse Pokémon (evil teams) or call them weak or pathetic. If she finds an injured or abandoned Pokémon she will try to get it to help, or, if she likes it's passion/fighting spirit, ask it to join her.

In front of authority, she tries to stay on her best behaviour and be polite, a lesson she learned when she was younger. This isn't a 'nice girl' act, but out of genuine respect and recognition for those who are wiser and stronger than her. This does mean, however, that if she thinks the person doesn't deserve the respect her politeness is half-hearted and done out of necessity.

When she was younger she was the type of girl who liked to play and fight with boys, more often than not holding her own. As the years went on, she realized this alienated her from other girls and had trouble making friends with them. Her rough personality also meant that, despite growing up to be reasonably attractive, she was never approached by male students, who were all afraid of her from their gradeschool days. This led her to believe that she wasn't 'girly' enough to be considered a suitable girlfriend, which has developed into a bit of a complex that she keeps to herself and shares with only her closest friends.

Pokémon Team:

Squirt the Laconda (WATER) Level 6, Swift Swim:: Water Gun, Tail Whip, Wrap, Pound

Rascal the Furmine (NORMAL) Level 4, Pickup::

Thief, Quick Attack, Tackle, Defense Curl

Misc:

-Is a Striaton native, but has gone on vacation to Kalos a few times with her family over the years.

-There have been Pokémon at home her whole life since people in her family are Trainers but she has never been a Trainer herself. This is why she moved to Teno: to carve out a life for herself and finally become a Trainer.

-Doesn't really care if people call her short.

-Secretly loves that her height is the average height of a Gardevoir (OOC: This is a random coincidence. I looked up 5'3 pokémon, and I feel like she would like being the same as a super feminine and graceful Pokémon)

[spoiler=Reptilious]

Trainer's Name: Danial Jamerson

[spoiler=Appearance]

Dswpsa9.png

Height: 5'8" ~ 170.18 cm

Weight: 146 lbs ~ 66.22 kg

Personality

If there was one way to describe Danial it would be "pensive". Everything he does is calculated in some shape or form. This isn't hard when you're a creative and quick thinker like Danial is though. He works well under pressure, and can come up with a plan in a flash. However, he tends to doubt himself many times due to over analyzing a situation. He isn't very sociable, and tends to avoid people in general; he resonates much closer to Pokemon. He also suffers from a severe dose of teenage angst and edge, disregarding authority most of the time.

He received Proton, his trusty Emolga, a couple of months ago from his father, a local professor, after he showed signs of wanting to become a trainer. However, rather than start his adventure in the Unova Region where he comes from, he instead decided to move over to Teno in order to help his father get information on the foreign pokemon that reside there. He moved with his aunt, but has since left the house in order to go on an adventure.

Team

Proton the Emolga (ThunderShock / Quick Attack / Tail Whip / Spark)

Misc

Battle Theme (Bright Sunshine - Learn With Pokémon: Typing Adventure)

[spoiler= The Next Design - HAS VANISHED]

Trainer's Name: Garbit Holla

Appearance Hide

tumblr_static_kotarou.png

Height: 3" 7' Wight: 38 Kg

Personality: A kind-hearted Happy go-lucky and fairly innocent kid, Garbit Shares his thoughts and feelings with most people, as well as his kindness, and is easily influenced, or at least that's how he seems, he actually hides his true thoughts and feelings inside, he learnt to do this early on, when the other kids bullied him about his name, as a result of this people have know idea wether they're close to him or not. The only true part of him that is seen on the outside is the fact that he wants to go on an adventure and become the champion, though not even that is fully revealed. He puts on a show that he wants to do it for fun, but he really does it to gain the power to show his bullies up.

The rest of Garbit's inner personality is shy, sly, and is self-protective, the only reason that he would help anyone would be to keep up the act, or because he really is attached to them, so basicity if your dangling of an edge and there's no one else around, don't except him to help you.

Pokémon Team:

CowCow the Bessiemer (FIRE) Level 6, Blaze:: Ember, Tackle, Stomp, Defense Curl

Cragmite (BUG/ROCK) Level 3, Sturdy:: Rock Throw, Bug Bite, Dig

Misc.:

●Garbit's first Pokémon was at the age of 3, it was a Bidoof that was injured and abandoned by it's trainer, he was hurt when he had to let it go

●Although he is was born in Teno, he moved to Hoenn at the age of 5 and spent most of his life there.

●Garbit has slight OCD

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please bump only after 24 hours. I thought it was written in the rules somewhere, but apparently not. I'll be adding it when I get home.

Your RP was still second on the OOC page when you bumped so idk what you were bumping for.

This looks really cool! I said I'd join your next RP, but I didn't even see that this was yours when I read the blurb you made. You said it was a custom region, so which cannon region's Pokémon will be included, aside from Eevee of course? I'm guessing you're going to make an app if/when more people join in, so in the mean time I guess I can make a rough idea of a character and hope at least one other person joins in.

Generally speaking, I will include:

●At least 2 Pokémon species of each Type, not counting Eeveelutions

●At least 1 non-Legendary family introduced in each generation (having neither played nor watched LPs of B/WB2/W2, I have no idea as to particular relevances of Gen 5 Pokémon)

●Several of my own favorite species, which means that a wide variety will be available in terms of Dragon-Types, Psychic-Types, Fire-Types, Steel-Types, and Dark-Types.

●No preexisting non-trio Legendaries, with one exception because the plot demanded it.

●Every "trio" Legendary (Gen 1's birds, 2's beasts, 3's golems, 4's psychics, 5's djinns), but only in very specific locations, at specific times in the plot (or constantly if this continues after one of you becomes Champion).

●Every fossil Pokémon, but except for the pair I introduced you'll have to dig up fossils yourself. These fossils are Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Lileep, Shieldon, Cranidos, Archen, Tirtouga, Tyrunt, and Amaura.

In order to progress, at least 1 member of your group must defeat each Gym leader, and if anyone signs up for Contests, that person must follow through on each city's Contest.

Because the plot changed in the ROMhack based on player actions and decisions (notably, like Gen 3, there were two teams, and based on your actions you could fight just one, primarily one, or both equally- only the latter got you both big Legendaries, but it was difficult as hell), RPer actions will be taken into account to drive the plot. Ergo, be careful how you talk to certain people. Specifically, unless the player was Level-grinding like crazy, there is an unwinnable boss fight between the second and third Gyms if you were rude to a specific character. If you were polite, said battle is a cakewalk, as that character double-battles with you and wrecks said boss pretty much single-handedly.

If another character uses a Pokémon, there is an opportunity to obtain said Pokémon if you seriously want to.

While we wait, here's the starter trio:

Rapthistle, the Large Foot Pokémon (Grass starter: it's basically a Compsugnathus [look it up] with thorns on its tail)

Bessiemer, the Flare Calf Pokémon (Fire starter: it's a baby cow)

Laconda, the Ambush Pokémon (Water starter: it's a little snake)

Also, Talim, if you RP it right, and don't saturate with references to other RPs, I don't care if you use a human-morphed Ditto.

That ROMhack sounds awesome, too bad your computer got stolen, that sounds not fun.

On the other hand, those starters sound like believable Pokémon for sure, I'm not sure which one I like best. If I had to pick right away, I would choose the grass starter, a fast grass starter is always good. But then again, I could probably make a better character for the water snake, and depending on how the evolution goes it might be a pretty good choice. If it ends up being a dual Poison-type it only has 3 weaknesses, and seeing as it's a snake that seems most likely, but it might be a huge curveball.

...Well that answers that, I'm going to make an antihero, or at least a darker protagonist. Maybe something in the area of Silver mixed with a bit of Gary? Obviously I'm going to make something original, but would you be cool with that kind of personality: a bit cynical and gloomy but still caring about their friends and Pokémon?

Well, if both you and Talim are participating, I suppose a few updates are in order.

But honestly, it's an RP. You'll all be traveling together, but feel free to have any kind of personality you want. It's honestly best to have personalities that clash a little, so that people don't fade into the background (looking at you, Tracey).

Hell, I can even live Neos being both without a starter Pokemon as well (since, technically speaking, he is his own starter) and having a limit of 5 Pokemon on hand excluding himself (since he always has his own Pokeball on hand), if he's allowed in.

And don't worry, I plan on making him in-universe, meaning this variant would be considered as only from this RP. Though, it may seem like there may be references to other RPs anyway, since I usually use a specific set of traits with him...

[spoiler=Antonio 'Neos' Rivetter]Age: 13 (appears and is registered as 27)
Appearance: (Ignore the Aura Spheres)

NeosBeforeAndAfter_zps6d8cb8a0.png

Underneath his 'clothes', which is just as much a part of him as the body itself, he hides all the scars he's obtained in his life, and believe me, some of the fights he's been in were nasty. The external scars that should have been on his face and the back of his hands he also still has, though he has moved them to either lesser-damaged parts of his chest and back and higher up on his arms. He's also about 6'4" and weighs at an average of 200-205lbs, which means that if he ends up tackling someone, the one being tackled will be hurting. During the moments that he does end up giving a toothy grin, you can see that four of his incisors on both the top and bottom rows are enlonged enough to be considered fangs, though he can keep them hidden from view when closed. The uncut gem he wears in the form of a necklace is from the Tree of Beginning and still glows faintly with its light, even after being separated from it so long. Though it is hidden from view, he also wears yellow dress shoes with black socks.
Personality: Despite how long he's traveled, Neos still hasn't got a full grasp on human culture and what is or is not considered appropriate. For example, he's got no issue giving someone who looks like they need one a hug, even though he shouldn't display such acts randomly and in public. He's naturally jovial and doesn't let much bring him down, but that doesn't mean that he does not have a fuse. Seeing Pokemon being bred to 'perfection' is one such thing that ignite such a fuse, since his own species had been used as breeding tools for so long. Towards younger Pokemon, he sometimes acts more like an older brother than a father figure, but has no issues taking up that mantle when he has to. He will not stand by as others try to screw each over, and will often get between fist fights himself to break them up, especially when there's no reason for the fight, without any concern for his own health.
Preferred Starter: Laconda -or- None
Misc:

~Neos is not native to this region. Instead, he hails from the Tree of Beginning near Cameron Palace in Kanto. It was with the aid of Lady Eileen that he was able to get himself a Pokemon Trainer's License.

~He is a generational trainer, meaning that he will take in abandoned or wounded Pokemon, and releases them after he feels that they will be able to handle themselves or after they reach maturity, depending on the case.

~His 'dex permanently registers him as part of his on-hand team. Because of this, he can only have five other Pokemon with him at once. In cases of six-on-sixes, this means that if all five Pokemon are knocked out, he either has to enter the fray himself (and therefore reveal what he really is) or surrender the battle.

~Theme song: Roses - Poets of the Fall (This is also similar to what he sounds like.)

~He's the most-likely to wind up joining in Pokemon Contests, since he does like to perform.

~Neos has four remembered forms, including his human form.They are as follows:

• Human Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Scrappy, Attacks: Close Combat, Double Team, Agility, Recover/Heal Pulse)
    ~In regards to Recover and Heal Pulse, he has to re-Transform to swap between which move he has in his current arsenal of moves. If he has Heal Pulse slotted, he can't heal himself and if he's got Recover active, he can't heal others. Recover is the default move. He's also a Normal/Fighting type in this form.
  • Pidgeot Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Keen Eye, Attacks: Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Mirror Move, Agility
    ~If he ever gets close to a Pidgeotite, he is unaffected by it. This is also his primary form for long-distance travel.
  • Ninetales Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Drought, Attacks: Fire Charge, Extrasensory, Hex, Will-O-Wisp
    ~In this form, Neos can project his thoughts to others around him, but he cannot read minds.
  • Golduck Form: (Gender: Male, Ability: Swift Swim, Attacks: Dive, Surf, Future Sight, Swagger
    ~This form isn't as much for combat as it is for exploring watery areas.

Even if I did, I'd need a third person req'd, as while I do have two "rivals" prepared, they were meant to form a triangle with the protagonist. If it's only you and Htamret, and only Htamret has a starter, it makes him the protagonist. I'm only entering myself as an absolute last resort- there are more than enough important characters planned without a defined rival.

I thought I did. I said I would keep it, but I'll be keeping the option open incase more people show up. Option remains open until the IC officially starts.

Also, you may want to plaintext my post before copy/pasting the spoilered part of it again. Someone looking at your Accepted tab won't know whom you're talking about from just looking at that. I had spoiled my app for the sake of space.

Okay, here's my app! I got kind of sidetracked finding good ref pictures and a fitting theme. It was the closest one I could find in the time I gave myself, but I'm pretty sure if I dug around some more I could find one that might be better. Either way, that's her theme d:

Trainer's Name: Ashley Hazen
[spoiler=Appearance]
Height: 5'3''/160 cm Weight: around 125 lbs/56 kg (fluctuates a bit depending on diet, level of activity, etc.)
LA9ch0t.jpg
HivRvrQ.jpg

[spoiler=Personality/Bio]Ashley is most often a headstrong, cocky, and hughty person who won't back down from a challenge, and loves to get in fights (friendly and not-so-firendly alike). Her personality generally makes her fairly unapproachable, but this doesn't mean she can't tone it down when the situation needs it, and she can actually be quite caring and compassionate to people and Pokémon alike, displaying a nurturing, older sister-like side. She also makes wisecracks at the expense of her friends, but only if she knows they can take it. One thing she hates is people who abuse Pokémon (evil teams) or call them weak or pathetic. If she finds an injured or abandoned Pokémon she will try to get it to help, or, if she likes it's passion/fighting spirit, ask it to join her.

In front of authority, she tries to stay on her best behaviour and be polite, a lesson she learned when she was younger. This isn't a 'nice girl' act, but out of genuine respect and recognition for those who are wiser and stronger than her. This does mean, however, that if she thinks the person doesn't deserve the respect her politeness is half-hearted and done out of necessity.

When she was younger she was the type of girl who liked to play and fight with boys, more often than not holding her own. As the years went on, she realized this alienated her from other girls and had trouble making friends with them. Her rough personality also meant that, despite growing up to be reasonably attractive, she was never approached by male students, who were all afraid of her from their gradeschool days. This led her to believe that she wasn't 'girly' enough to be considered a suitable girlfriend, which has developed into a bit of a complex that she keeps to herself and shares with only her closest friends.

Preferred Starter: Laconda, second choice would be Rapthistle
[spoiler=Misc]
-Is a Striaton native, but has gone on vacation to Kalos a few times with her family over the years.
-There have been Pokémon at home her whole life since people in her family are Trainers but she has never been a Trainer herself. This is why she moved to Teno: to carve out a life for herself and finally become a Trainer.
-Doesn't really care if people call her short.
-Secretly loves that her height is the average height of a Gardevoir (OOC: This is a random coincidence. I looked up 5'3 pokémon, and I feel like she would like being the same as a super feminine and graceful Pokémon)
[spoiler=Themes]
General Theme:
Battle Theme: (sounds pretty Pokémon-ish imo)

Would it be a problem to only have two? I suppose there's the problem of the remaining starter, but then again didn't gen 1 have only two main trainers, Gary/Blue/Green and Red? Obviously it's the first in the series so it's not the best example, and it potentially gives an unfair advantage to one Trainer, but since we would be travelling together and probably not battling each other does it matter? I know having three would be better, but in the case that someone doesn't join we could still go ahead, right?

The problem is balancing the fact that Talim has stated a preference for not taking on a starter at all. So, in order to alleviate that particular issue, I would need someone to take a second starter, either Bessiemer or Rapthistle.

Naturally, taking on a third person is proving . . . difficult, because almost all RPers are tied up at the moment.

I'm interested and made app

[spoiler=Garbit]Trainer's Name: Garbit Holla
[spoiler=Appearance]tumblr_static_kotarou.png
Height: 3" 7' Wight: 38 Kg

Personality: A kind-hearted Happy go-lucky and fairly innocent kid, Garbit Shares his thoughts and feelings with most people, as well as his kindness, and is easily influenced, or at least that's how he seems, he actually hides his true thoughts and feelings inside, he learnt to do this early on, when the other kids bullied him about his name, as a result of this people have know idea wether they're close to him or not. The only true part of him that is seen on the outside is the fact that he wants to go on an adventure and become the champion, though not even that is fully revealed. He puts on a show that he wants to do it for fun, but he really does it to gain the power to show his bullies up.

The rest of Garbit's inner personality is shy, sly, and is self-protective, the only reason that he would help anyone would be to keep up the act, or because he really is attached to them, so basicity if your dangling of an edge and there's no one else around, don't except him to help you.
Preferred Starter: Bessiemer
[spoiler=Misc.]

• Garbit's first Pokémon was at the age of 3, it was a Bidoof that was injured and abandoned by it's trainer, he was hurt when he had to let it go
  • Although he is was born in Teno, he moved to Hoenn at the age of 5 and spent most of his life there.
  • Garbit has slight OCD

[spoiler=Theme]

Archived