(Splices)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The arms look a bit weird honestly, like, proportionally and position for some reason.

Also the zipper on the...upper face feels out of place given the mask.

Other than that it looks pretty damn solid. And seems like something that could exist.

The arms and torso base were both from dusknoir. I didn't change the positioning of the arms at all.

I get what you are saying about zipper, but I don't consider it an issue.

What I am honestly really really happy with is the almost entirely scratched false face. I really enjoyed getting to show off the combination of Banette, Dusknoir, and Arbok with it.

The arms and torso base were both from dusknoir. I didn't change the positioning of the arms at all.

I get what you are saying about zipper, but I don't consider it an issue.

What I am honestly really really happy with is the almost entirely scratched false face. I really enjoyed getting to show off the combination of Banette, Dusknoir, and Arbok with it.

I think it's just because the head and...leg portion are different so now it looks odd. Maybe it's the head shape that does it?

• 1 month later...

Loving the work man, keep it up. Where do you get your original sprites from? The only ones I can find are like 30x30p and as much as i totally love working at 400%+ zoom it'd be nice to have some bigger ones haha

I use a resource somewhere in this subforum from a thread by Smear. CBA to find it, but it is called "resources for splicers" or something along those lines.

Anyway, time for a new creation. Some friends found an yveltal sprite and wanted me to make a thing with it.

PIuZZXK.png  mmwjqWu.png  QJrFIKM.png

• 2 months later...

Archived