If we had our own Attribute!

I thought it would be cool if we all had our own Attribute to show people what we are, like this:

Fire=Will

Water=Wisdom

Earth=Power

Wind=Creative

Light=Compassion

Dark=Trickery

Digine can be for higher ranks in the community, to show Superiority.

Please tell me what you think!

I just don't get it.

We had a thing for CFV players before, where the flags of our preferred Cray nation was placed, but that was for potential clan warring, not for the site as a whole.

It seems like a lot of effort on the mod's part for something that can't be automated. Maybe there could be a system to pay for them to be added to your profile, like 6 attributes that you can buy to put in the banner/flag slot, but... Still, eh.

I just don't get it.

We had a thing for CFV players before, where the flags of our preferred Cray nation was placed, but that was for potential clan warring, not for the site as a whole.

It seems like a lot of effort on the mod's part for something that can't be automated. Maybe there could be a system to pay for them to be added to your profile, like 6 attributes that you can buy to put in the banner/flag slot, but... Still, eh.

Seems like a cheap user group tbh

I like the whole Attribute idea thingy, just wanted to add one suggestion to it.

I think that maybe instead of based on our YCM behavior, maybe we could choose it ourselves in our settings or something. I also think there should be a "none" option.

Hope this gets added.

Archived