[AGM] The Knightmare is upon us. (Knightmare Archetype)

The Nyx Avatar

[spoiler=Show Monster Cards]

Nq9Gu8N.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. Negate the effects of all LIGHT monster on the field and in either player's Graveyard. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Knightmare" Ritual Monster or Ritual Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

vgFGeih.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. While your opponent controls 2 or more Special Summoned monsters: You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Knightmare" monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if your opponent would activate the effect of a LIGHT monster: You can pay 500 Life Points; negate the effect, and if you do, banish that card.

aJTgqdA.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Knightmare" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. Each time your opponent Summons a LIGHT monster, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF.

oLlSoZZ.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. During either player's turn: You can discard this card; destroy Spell/Trap Card on the field. If your opponent would activate the effect of LIGHT monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard or face-up on your side of the field; negate it.

hWaOJOC.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. While you control no monsters: You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. Once per turn, during either player's turn: If your opponent Summons a LIGHT monster or activates the effect of a LIGHT monster, you can draw 1 card. When this card is removed from the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Knightmare" monster with a different name from your Deck.

PQUSZzs.jpg

LORE:You can Ritual Summon this card with "Knightmare Fate". Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. When this card is Special Summoned: You can banish all LIGHT monsters on the field. Once per turn: You can add 1 "Knightmare" monster that is banished or in your Graveyard to your hand. When this card is removed from the field: You can increase the ATK of all "Knightmare" monsters by 800.

nUQAaPN.jpg

LORE:Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. During either player's turn, when your opponent Summons a LIGHT monster: You can increase the ATK and DEF of all "Knightmare" monsters you currently control by 500. When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Knightmare" monster from your hand.

6V00Gm4.jpg

LORE:If your opponent Special Summons a monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, negate the effects of all LIGHT monsters your opponent activates this turn. Any monster that is destroyed by battle with this card is shuffled into the Deck, instead of sent to the Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field: Your opponent loses 500 Life Points for each LIGHT monster on the field.

[spoiler=Show Spell Cards]

drh24lk.jpg

LORE:This card is used to Ritual Summon "Knightmare Soul Rescuer". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 8 or more. While your opponent controls more Special Summoned monsters than you: You can also use monsters from your Deck as Ritual Materials. During either player's turn (except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card from your Graveyard; all monsters your opponent currently controls are treated as LIGHT monsters.

paeHcMR.jpg

LORE:Add 1 "Knightmare" monster from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn (except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard): You can banish this card in your Graveyard; all monsters your opponent currently controls are treated as LIGHT monsters.

[spoiler=Show Trap Card]

YDgsNDo.jpg

LORE:Pay 1000 Life Points; Special Summon any number of "Knightmare" monsters from your Graveyard. Banish them during the End Phase.

[spoiler=Show Synchro Monster Card]

Qp9unvG.jpgL

LORE:1 "Knightmare" Tuner + 1 DARK Warrior non-Tuner monster
Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a LIGHT monster: banish that monster.

[spoiler=Show Fusion Monster Card]

srMBRVS.jpg

LORE:2 "Knightmare" monsters
Cannot be used as a Fusion Material. Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from either field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) "Knightmare" monsters are unaffected by the effects of LIGHT monsters.

I like this concept, its like if ally of justice didnt suck. the only thing this deck needs is more ways to make your opponent's cards LIGHT. other than that, good job.

That's not proper Advanced Clause. Please elaborate on your review.

"It's like ally of justice didnt suck" Is not specific enough, although you did explain that the set needs more attribute changing effects. However, you must elaborate in more detail for it to be deemed as an appropriate CnC.

To Nyx: Did you want a personal review from me? =3 [Y] [N]

If yes, you have to give me a decent amount of type time for reviewing an entire archetype. You know how I work. =/

EDIT: It was autocorrect. I meant time.

That's not proper Advanced Clause. Please elaborate on your review.

"It's like ally of justice didnt suck" Is not specific enough, although you did explain that the set needs more attribute changing effects. However, you must elaborate in more detail for it to be deemed as an appropriate CnC.

To Nyx: Did you want a personal review from me? =3 [Y] [N]

If yes, you have to give me a decent amount of type for reviewing an entire archetype. You know how I work. =/

What does that mean (decent amount of type)? Also: Yes; almost no one (including from the AGM) review the AGM archetypes I post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived