(TDIL) Cosmic Cyclone

Is this really that good?

Is there that much that MST can't deal with?

It gets rid of Pendulum Spells and floating S/T.

While MST will be better in some format (no LP cost), this will be better in others, especially those dominated by Pendulum. Or Kozmotown.

Is this really that good?

Is there that much that MST can't deal with?

It's the banish that makes it good. MST puts Pendulums in the Extra Deck. There are plenty of cards that WANT to be destroyed (not a ton of them, admittedly), or bypass destruction. Or other effects enable it to bypass destruction.

Wouldn't you rather Twin Twister a full scale than banish half of one?

Ariadne.

Monkeyboard.

Scout.

D/D/D.

There are a lot of examples of Pendulum Scales that come down in single copies or cause you to lose value when removing them.

Ariadne.

Monkeyboard.

Scout.

D/D/D.

There are a lot of examples of Pendulum Scales that come down in single copies or cause you to lose value when removing them.

Aside from Ariadne MSTing them achieves more or less the same goal though. Pals don't have any real use for a 6, Scout is just another Qli in the extra, D/D/D can't/don't really pendulum anyway. I get the general point but still.

Aside from Ariadne MSTing them achieves more or less the same goal though. Pals don't have any real use for a 6, Scout is just another Qli in the extra, D/D/D can't/don't really pendulum anyway. I get the general point but still.

You don't want them to resolve Monkeyboard's deckthin. At all. They can also recycle it in Odd-Eyes builds.

You don't want them to resolve Scout's, either, and they DO have a means to get it back.

D/D/D now set single scales for Thomas.

Then there's limited scales, like Luster, which are much better to dunk on.

besides, this is MST comparable, not twin twister

I leik.  1000 is a little hefty but you know what it's a decently fair cost for the implications this has.  Personally I wouldn't main deck it, but you bet your ass I'll have an equal number of copies on the side deck to replace Twin Twisters for the Pendulum matchup.

This...is remarkably similar to a card Nyx made, D.D. Typhoon, except it costs 500 more LP.

Anyways...uh...Couple with Spell Economics to make MST obsolete?

It can remove a lot of S/Ts that MST causes to float/recur, such as Geartown, Kozmotown, and Pendulums.

That's really about it, though. Stopping Pendulums is always nice, however.

Archived