Walking Black Hole Waifus

Chiri Tsukikawa

That's really not what you're supposed to post here. If you're wondering why the question marks, it's to question if anyone can even think of any (guess I should have just said that). Of course, I can still think of at least one more (that used to be my waifu waifu before my current one), but still. If you're wondering what "walking black holes" are, I really shouldn't have to explain that. Think, like Kirby (well, not in the way that he can suck up anything, but in the way that the person seems to never get full).

idungetit

in the way that the person seems to never get full

Examples:

x64lTGHl.png

e0e1858b3a92fc5e5215b5010e8990ac.jpg

the most erotic black hole

Every furry ever. They never get NEARLY full.

[spoiler=+]TMuLASZ.png

Trust me, she really does eat a lot even if it looks like she made food for someone else in this picture (she does that at lunch for club/job and I think after school sometimes too). High school girls are cool.

Every furry ever. They never get NEARLY full.

Maybe there's one you just don't know about that does. Of course I don't know that for sure, but I find it hard to believe that every one is like that (doesn't get full).

That's really not what you're supposed to post here. If you're wondering why the question marks, it's to question if anyone can even think of any (guess I should have just said that). Of course, I can still think of at least one more (that used to be my waifu waifu before my current one), but still. If you're wondering what "walking black holes" are, I really shouldn't have to explain that. Think, like Kirby (well, not in the way that he can suck up anything, but in the way that the person seems to never get full).

Gokusteppingoutofaspaceship.jpg

Archived