Team Cooperative Contest

Aside from the regular solo contest and 1 vs 1 contest, could there be a Team Contest where members from the same group or distinct ones work together, making an archetype or card set.....The rewards should be distributed evenly by then, it also provides cooperation and coordination, also teamwork....

My ideas for the contest:

Team One-on-one, each team sends one of it's members to face off against members of other groups, collecting points

Team vs Team, each team creates three cards (or more) equal to the number of members, each member must contribute one card....

Well, you technically can, but you're responsible for the planning and prizing. This isn't something that Gadjiltron, Zex or I are going to necessarily sponsor / host at the moment (we already have CC monthly, and I'm generally the one who runs them). 

Might be worth a shot in the future though; again, team contests will require that your teammate can compile their work when needed and have backup plans in case some members default; even for tag-teams.

---

Then again, I might entertain the idea of a 3P card battle (in other words, a 1v1v1 contest). Who would be interested in that (we did have some interest last month, but it never took off)?

The 1v1v1 battles would work the same way as the standard 1v1s, except that it's a 3-person affair rather than 2, hence the name. So yes, voters can only pick one card (or vote for neither if none of the cards are acceptable quality)

In this case, card D would need to be implemented (for obvious reasons; A-C would be taken by actual entries, D means you vote for neither)

Archived