Broken sign-ups for certain areas of the world.

Yuuji Kazami

Question

So lately, I've been finding it strange that nothing has been getting fixed lately. Aside from the broken imgur link, the sign up area for certain areas of the world is still non-functional.

Today a fellow Fanfiction member I knew tried to join the Forum, but apparently he kept getting "Error 524" messages when he attempted to submit the form. I tried making an account for him by creating a new Gmail account so that I could send the username and password to him, but for me, it simply stuck at the login page while loading forever.

Does anyone know when these things could be officially fixed, other than saying whenever an administrator comes on?

2 answers to this question

So lately, I've been finding it strange that nothing has been getting fixed lately. Aside from the broken imgur link, the sign up area for certain areas of the world is still non-functional.

Today a fellow Fanfiction member I knew tried to join the Forum, but apparently he kept getting "Error 524" messages when he attempted to submit the form. I tried making an account for him by creating a new Gmail account so that I could send the username and password to him, but for me, it simply stuck at the login page while loading forever.

Does anyone know when these things could be officially fixed, other than saying whenever an administrator comes on?

Unfortunately, fixing these things are out of my hands (and likely evilfusion or Night). I know Falling Pizza was on lately, but whether or not he did anything is another story. 

If your friend on Fanfiction wants to join, just get his desired username and I can go renovate an unused member account for them. Shouldn't take too long.

Archived