[Sakura 29K] Senkoukura the High Majestic Dragon

jtSmNCN.jpg

Senkōkūra the High Majestic Dragon

Level 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Synchro | Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

(2) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

2900/2200

In the event that I need to make changes and/or card doesn't show up for some members, I'll leave the written data here. At present, YCM has still not fixed the automatic upload (please do not ask me when it'll be fixed; I have no control over that).

-----

Putting aside the fact that this is my 29K post card, it's also another Level 8 Synchro (despite the pool being relatively filled by other options like PSY-Framelord Omega and the like).

I've gotten into Dragon Drive lately, hence why the card is pretty much based on it (or Chibi in its original form). Second effect is more/less a reference to its attack being able to destroy everything; in this case, I made it a multiple attacker.

(You can use it to destroy stuff like Kozmo ships when they regenerate, or whatever floaters that exist nowadays; 2900 ATK should generally be enough.)

The anti-destruction effect is some protection against common removal like Dark Destroyer, but was debating on whether destruction or targeting immunity would be best for this card, given the circumstances. With its current effect, Destroyer and Raigeki (and I suppose Ignister among other things can't pop it) but targeting would provide it protection against Omega/Castel/Destroyer and other things.

I had some more ideas for this card, but they may have been too much, considering what it already has now.

For what it's worth, I guess Majestic Dragon now has another target it can be used as Synchro Material for (even though I've intended for the Japanese name for this card to be in kanji, and not as セイヴァー).

-----

Picture is basically a wallpaper of Chibi/Senkoukura; you can probably find it easily.

-----

Otherwise, CnC.

Good quality reviews will get reps.

To be honest there isnt that much to review, it's easy to get out and simple to use.

However, i feel like it's main job is destroying the opponent's field via battle is it's main objective, and alot of mirror forces and similar ilk tend not to just destroy anymore.

Instead, i would suggest putting " This card is unaffected by card effects during your turn", so then your opponent can still use honest and kalut to destroy it, but it will be destroyed by battle which seems more fitting for the card than If it died to a Sand Mirror Force or w/e it's called.

It's also not an over powered effect, it just makes it more suited for it's job imo.

I try to make cards relatively simple enough to use (it's not that I can't design more complex things, but rather that I'd like for it to be simple/effective), but yeah like I mentioned, idea is for this to get rid of floaters so your other 'mons have an easier time attacking and not have to waste their attacks dealing with them. 

But yeah, the new Mirror Forces don't blow up stuff (least as far as I recall); Storming doesn't.  

Could probably make that change though. (I probably have it like this to contend with Dark Destroyer and some other stuff when the opponent summons on their turn, but being able to bypass non-destructive removal on the attack would be nice)

----

For added changes that I wanted to put on, but opted not to, would've been a hard OPT destruction effect when it got killed (if it got destroyed, you could target a face-up card [i think that was my original plan] and destroy it). When I thought about it, sounded kind of redundant (it's already immune to Raigeki and stuff), unless the opponent has enough firepower to overrun 29/22 stats in battle (and even then, this would be a parting shot). 

Archived