My account get banned, because the discussion wasnt fruitful enough for the moderator

KreeD1337

Question

Hi, could any other moderator remove the ban? sdkinslayer get banned. I talked with Living Ghost who banned it and he just meant, its banned because of the discussion wasnt fruitful enough for him. And because of the people already attacking me. And he said something about, i should not have my own opinion, if the others think different. So he banned me and closed the thread.

It would be nice if someone could help me.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351432-yu-gi-oh-with-life-points-for-monsters/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351156-tabletop-simulator/

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/345619-real-yu-gi-oh/

Look, you got banned because in all of the threads you made regarding changes to Yugioh, you've been nothing but verbally abrasive towards members who tried to tell you politely that your changes will not work for Yugioh as it currently is. Many of them even cited examples to why your changes will be even worse for the game, including unlimited monster zones.

Konami will not change Yugioh because you don't like their game; if you don't fine, no one is forcing you to play it. A lot of your suggestions work in other card games because of the way they are structured. 

----

Or really, if you had just acted civil during the discussion thread and not tried to rebuke everyone who told you why ideas wouldn't work, you wouldn't be in this mess. 

I find it funny how you PM'd me (a former mod) to somehow get a ban from a current mod overturned. Sorry mate, I can't help you here. I haven't read everything that happened yet (links would be nice by PM EDIT: I see them now), but the ban was justified from what I can gather. You see, mods have the final say around here. If drama starts happening and it escalates to an unsafe point, mods have the discretion to ban the offending parties. You aren't being hunted down or discriminated by Gadjiltron (Trebuchet MS' former name btw). He banned you because he felt it was the only option left to restore order. You should take this time to think about how you present your ideas and learn how to accept opposition to said ideas. I know it's difficult, but it must be done.

Look, you got banned because in all of the threads you made regarding changes to Yugioh, you've been nothing but verbally abrasive towards members who tried to tell you politely that your changes will not work for Yugioh as it currently is. Many of them even cited examples to why your changes will be even worse for the game, including unlimited monster zones.

Konami will not change Yugioh because you don't like their game; if you don't fine, no one is forcing you to play it. A lot of your suggestions work in other card games because of the way they are structured. 

----

Or really, if you had just acted civil during the discussion thread and not tried to rebuke everyone who told you why ideas wouldn't work, you wouldn't be in this mess. 

Give me a example, where i have verbally abrasive people? And the people werent only politely, they attacked me. It was just a normal discuss how it happens, if you talk against the mainstream. Its normal, because i have seen it many times, because i often see things, the most others dont see. Like i said the last time. In Kaiba Corp Forum i also get flamed hard, also from the moderators, and 1 year later noone rejected anylonger what i said there. Because i found a techincially fail and noone wanted to believe that. And later they saw im right. Of course here it will be more diffculty to show you what i mean. But then you must give me the chance to show it. It needs time.

Again, i dont care what konami does, they did their game only for money and included many mistakes with it. Because not the best game sells good.

Im just in this mess, because its me vs all like always. Me against persons who have more force power than me and can ban me just because they like it. 

Yes. All of them. And:

You aren't very good at reading, are you?

Please just tell me what is meant.

I find it funny how you PM'd me (a former mod) to somehow get a ban from a current mod overturned. Sorry mate, I can't help you here. I haven't read everything that happened yet (links would be nice by PM EDIT: I see them now), but the ban was justified from what I can gather. You see, mods have the final say around here. If drama starts happening and it escalates to an unsafe point, mods have the discretion to ban the offending parties. You aren't being hunted down or discriminated by Gadjiltron (Trebuchet MS' former name btw). He banned you because he felt it was the only option left to restore order. You should take this time to think about how you present your ideas and learn how to accept opposition to said ideas. I know it's difficult, but it must be done.

Then tell me what i have said offending, i can just remember, that i get attacked by the others.

User doesn't appear to be banned.

A topic being "banned" is called a lock, isn't it?

Not to mention that what he's spewing makes 0 sense and is often spelled/phrased wrong.

Do you know why rasisst exist? Because the humans have warior genes and if the guys who have this genes dont have a peaceful childhood, they will be rassists. Just to note that, tastes are not incontrovertible and to show you, its a sickness. Furthermore there are people who like happy tree friends, beowolf and saw and of course its not normal to like that, its a kind of sickness to like that, because the tenor of them is only violence. Other films have also a lot violence but they are still pretty ok, because the tenor isnt only violence but i would cut some brutal scenes. If tastes like that exist, of course there are also other tastes which are strange. Just other types of strange/sickness tastes but the same way how that happens. Intelligence, genes, childhood always decide it.

The human is the most intelligence animal of the world but who said, they are healthy?

It's like reading a Chinese bootleg card, to be frank.

Give me a example, where i have verbally abrasive people? And the people werent only politely, they attacked me.

After seeing your "real YGO" thread that I somehow posted in, you don't think "another one who talks alot but say nothing" isn't abrasive? You essentially said anyone who didn't agree with you had no idea what they were talking about and were full of hot air, and I'm a little upset because I at least tried to be polite with ya and gave you nothing but the truth. Everything Gadj said was perfectly reasonable in regards to your ban, so the wise thing to do would probably be to take everyone's advice, let the ban serve its intended purpose, and give yourself some time to reflect.

After seeing your "real YGO" thread that I somehow posted in, you don't think "another one who talks alot but say nothing" isn't abrasive? You essentially said anyone who didn't agree with you had no idea what they were talking about and were full of hot air, and I'm a little upset because I at least tried to be polite with ya and gave you nothing but the truth. Everything Gadj said was perfectly reasonable in regards to your ban, so the wise thing to do would probably be to take everyone's advice, let the ban serve its intended purpose, and give yourself some time to reflect.

If he hasn't changed from his time in some x Kaiba Corp forum, then he'll likely not change at all.

User doesn't appear to be banned.

A topic being "banned" is called a lock, isn't it?

Not to mention that what he's spewing makes 0 sense and is often spelled/phrased wrong.

Do you know why rasisst exist? Because the humans have warior genes and if the guys who have this genes dont have a peaceful childhood, they will be rassists. Just to note that, tastes are not incontrovertible and to show you, its a sickness. Furthermore there are people who like happy tree friends, beowolf and saw and of course its not normal to like that, its a kind of sickness to like that, because the tenor of them is only violence. Other films have also a lot violence but they are still pretty ok, because the tenor isnt only violence but i would cut some brutal scenes. If tastes like that exist, of course there are also other tastes which are strange. Just other types of strange/sickness tastes but the same way how that happens. Intelligence, genes, childhood always decide it.

It's like reading a Chinese bootleg card, to be frank.

Should be these phrases the problem? They asked me that and i always answear with the truth. Was it a mistake to explain what happens here exactly? Why we have war everywhere? 

Wait... Isn't double-accounting illegal?

Yes, for you everything i do is illegal. He banned me without to give me a chance for a respond. Now i have to use the account of my friend. If you wanna ban him also for no reason? Because of having a own opinion?

Should be these phrases the problem? They asked me that and i always answear with the truth. Was it a mistake to explain what happens here exactly? Why we have war everywhere? 

Dude, it had NOTHING to do with the topic in the thread. That's the point.

If he hasn't changed from his time in some x Kaiba Corp forum, then he'll likely not change at all.

Because they made a big mistake, i could show them. Like i said its normal, that you react like this. I always have to fight against all. Always if you write against the mainstream you get this kind of troubles. I had this all the years before, although i was nearly always right. There was even a big company who spyed me completly because i always said the truth about them. 

Dude, it had NOTHING to do with the topic in the thread. That's the point.

And then? All say im the problem, so what i have done?

Because they made a big mistake, i could show them. Like i said its normal, that you react like this. I always have to fight against all. Always if you write against the mainstream you get this kind of troubles. I had this all the years before, although i was nearly always right. There was even a big company who spyed me completly because i always said the truth about them. 

Pray tell, what was the "mistake" that they made?

Seriously sdkinslayer, you have been the source of my amusement for several days now, and I thank you for lifting my boredom, but you're so mean to everyone. You believe that you know absolutely everything and that no one is allowed to disagree with you. I'm sorry man, the world does not revolve around sdkinslayer (nor would it be better if it did...).

Yes, for you everything i do is illegal. He banned me without to give me a chance for a respond. Now i have to use the account of my friend. If you wanna ban him also for no reason? Because of having a own opinion?

"Members of YCM are not allowed more than one account, unless under extreme circumstances. There is no reason for you to have more, and any "double accounts", and potentially your "main account" will be banned. Same goes for account sharing, so bear this in mind."

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-40/announcement-61-yu-gi-oh-cardmaker-forum-rules/

Having an alt is against the rules, mate. Didn't say it before because I assumed you read the rules and knew that already, and because that is not why we are here.

Ban evading, against the rules, m8.

Pray tell, what was the "mistake" that they made?

The shuffler of kaiba corp yugioh game didnt work correclty. It wasnt a real random, because you draw too often the same cards. What destroyed the game of course. To program this mistake and not to understand it, is a big mistake.

The shuffler of kaiba corp yugioh game didnt work correclty. It wasnt a real random, because you draw too often the same cards. What destroyed the game of course. To program this mistake and not to understand it, is a big mistake.

And pray tell, what the actual funk has this have to do with why you were banned for here?

Can someone translate? I can't understand a word of it.

Actually, more importantly, what is this big name company that apparently took him as such a large threat, that they had to spy on him? His story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Im not sure if it smart to talk about it. Maybe they still have an eye on me. Hm. But this happens if you say the truth. Is it fair that somone in the usa told about the millitary secrets, how the army shot harmless people get caged? 

Archived