Zero End Dragon

DuelFanta

Hey Guys I'm so Sorry I posted this card a little late for those of you who don't know I was suppose to post this card before Posting Final Zero Dragon and If you haven't already seen that card then your more then welcome to​. And as I'll Be Rejoining 2099 soon These cards will soon be Avaliabe for everyone. I Tried to Make this card Work and be Usable in "Hieartics" , Because most of you guys Really seemed like you wanted that or just Were thinking of ways you were trying to use it in , But I made the card this way so You Guys will be able to do this in Hieratics. Or whatever you guys wanna do.

I'm Making it Generic cause you guys asked me to so don't get mad at me cause I did something you guys wanted. Just a heads up,

Anyways Again I'm Sorry this card came a little Late , So Anyways I Hope you guys Like It , And Enjoy !.

PS:  Alchemy Cycle (The Trap Card) . Can Be Comboed to Summon this card So you can just Run that card at 3 or whatever.​ LETS SEE THE CARD ALREADY YEYYYYYY !!!!!!!.( ​Ok , Ok Here it is) .. Lol Hope you like it.

Tell me What you Guys Think

LhPxOu2.png

This card cannot be Destroyed by Battle. When a face up monster with 0 ATK is Destroyed you can special summon this card from your hand. At the End of the Damage Step all face up monsters that Battle this card have their ATK and DEF Reduced to 0. During the End phase Destroy all face up monsters with 0 ATK that were not Destroyed from battling this card.

​Hope you Guys Liked it. Tell me What you guys think

Hope You Guys Liked it

Cannot be destroyed by battle. If a face-up monster with 0 ATK is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). At the end of the Damage Step: The ATK and DEF of all monsters that battled this card this turn become 0. During the End Phase: Destroy all face-up monsters with 0 ATK that were not destroyed by battle with this card. 

-----

In terms of using this for Hieratics, most of the time, they'll be making Rank 6/8 Xyz, so the 0/0 monsters really won't be up for very long. (Well, maybe except Ultimaya in those Decks that want to play that, but that's it). Alchemy Cycle does make this work, but no one uses that card here for competitive reasons, so that's out of the equation. The idea still exists though. 

Only other Decks I can think of right now that can utilize 0 ATK is Reptillanne/Gorgon (I need to check on the latter), but I don't think they have space for this card. (I guess Reptillannes can use this for R8 plays off Vaskii or something, but don't think they want to)

Although, effect removal is still fairly common and while it would be nice to force the opponents to blow up from attacking this, it's not going to be without a lot of damage or the threat of said removal (Castel, Raigeki and others say hi).

----

For the last effect, is it intended to trigger on ALL 0 ATK monsters or just ones that didn't die while fighting this card at any point?

Archived