Can We Have A Casual TCG/OCG Section, Please?

I think it's fine the way it is. I'm definitely against any notion of a "casual-competitive split."

If this were to be implemented you would be reducing the amount of traffic, some people might just assume "casual" is the status quo and remain as posters there. Like what is there to talk about or even differentiate from the label competitive? If I were to use DNF as an example where they did something similar for Deck Discussions literally NOBODY posted there. The only thing that sparked discussion was topping lists and videos, there was nothing on actually innovating or shaping the meta because these people don't regularly go to events like a YCS. I'd think this would apply to this forum as well (I definitely haven't gone to a YCS since DUEA)

And I really like this place even if I consider myself "competitive." I go here often for a reason because on top of being another way to expand my knowledge of the game, the users who post on the Card Discussions somehow manage to regularly find an interesting tidbit of info for me to chew on that DGz, Pooj, or DNF don't pick up on (only by putting all the info from these various sources do I get a clearer picture of what's going on when it comes to card interactions).

Like damn I wanna make an Extra Sword Number 59 deck.

Archived