Wet Sypus

·Toot

Another one...

Wet Sypus

DARK | Level 1

Aqua / Tuner / Effect

If your opponent controls a monster; you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of a turn this card was Special Summoned (except by it's own effect), you can return cards on the field up to the same number of Level 1 monsters in your Graveyard. During either player's turn, you can tribute this card OR send this card from your hand to the Graveyard: add 1 "Wet Sypus" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Wet Sypus" per turn. 

ATK: 930 | DEF: 0

CnC?

IMO, this card shouldn't let it stack with itself.

By this, I mean the 'return cards on the field' effect should exclude copies of itself. Mainly because you could Discard it to grab another/make itself live/etc. Seems a little cheap for a non-targeting, faster, version of Compulsory.

I'm probably being paranoid, but still.

Another one...

Wet Sypus

DARK | Level 1

Aqua / Tuner / Effect

If your opponent controls a monster; you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of a turn this card was Special Summoned (except by it's own effect), you can return cards on the field up to the same number of Level 1 monsters in your Graveyard. During either player's turn, you can tribute this card OR send this card from your hand to the Graveyard: add 1 "Wet Sypus" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Wet Sypus" per turn.

ATK: 930 | DEF: 0

CnC?

930 ATK? O_o I'm guessing that this is a typo here?

This card reminds me of a better version of Jester Confit, considering that it's a Tuner and that it can chain it's secondary effect to add a copy to the hand. Jester Confit returns only 1 monster, and its SS effect can only Summon it in face-up ATK Postion.

I can see this being used in Chaos Kuriboh somewhat, with COTH and Oasis to bring this card back during the EP for the non-target bounce effect. I'm guessing that this bounces back to the hand? You forgot to include where does this card bounce the cards too in the written effect. The stacking should be fine, considering that no one uses Compulsory in the meta nowadays. I don't feel that this is a problem in that area.

Aside from that I guess that you can SS this card and Confit to make Formula Synchron and draw 1. Instant Fusion Norden and drag this card out for a Level 5 Synchro, probably Accel Synchron? Also, it can already drop itself during the DP for another copy of itself before your MP even begins, so benefits deck thinning a little. Monarchs can benefit off this as well.

This card seems to have plenty of potential for Synchro Laddering, and since Divine Sfir is already announced, this card would definitely benefit getting those bosses out in the first turn. In terms of being broken... I don't think that it's a major point to consider due to the fact that the returning effect cannot be activated if you already SS'ed this card with the first effect, so it looks fine.

Fix all the typos, maybe get a pic on there, and it'll be an excellent work.

I C U lurking Gadjiltron. 0_0

That atk was intentional. The effect was a Confit rip-off. I play PiperChaos.dek. It would help me out a ton. I like

running Metaion, but I wish his Level was 1. This would be a fun replacement. Usually when I post crap like this,

it's what I wish I had in a duel prior. Lol

I'm also surprised no one mentioned One For One.

That atk was intentional. The effect was a Confit rip-off. I play PiperChaos.dek. It would help me out a ton. I like

running Metaion, but I wish his Level was 1. This would be a fun replacement. Usually when I post crap like this,

it's what I wish I had in a duel prior. Lol

I'm also surprised no one mentioned One For One.

It's limited to 1, so I didn't write anything about it, even though I considered it. It would speed up the engine, yes, but you also have to count the rest of the 39 cards in the Deck when considering if the card was worth mentioning or not.

One for One would certainly help, but it's better to have a general focus on the plays that would occur the most frequently while starting the Duel.

Also, you still forgot to mention where do the cards return from the field end up from the card. 

Archived