What happens now?

How many of you have made an Archetype? If you have, you probably love it a lot. But what do you think happens when your Archetype starts to fade away? It is so old, that no one will even care to look at it anymore. What then? Most people won't be able to do anything with the cards they make, which is sad... My suggestion is that a thread or topic should be made that can hold the Archetypes you made - And others too. Just think of it as a gallery. You ask someone to put your Archetype in it, and if it is accepted, it is added. Then, people can always look at the cool Archetypes people have made. So then you can know you didn't make your cards for a waste! And maybe we could allow people to do something special with the Archetypes in the gallery. Please take this to consideration.

You can always just put a link to your past cards, archetypes, and even other threads that have nothing to do with cards in your signature or about me. Doesn't seem necessary at all.

Yea, but it is not like anyone would actually click on it. One thing that I realised in the human being is that they seem to get more hyped up about a section or clause or something that is made only for the sole purpose of... well something. A signature link or link anywhere else probably wouldn't get much hype.

As ABC already mentioned, just use your signature or profile page to keep tabs on your Archetypes and other stuff. (I have an archive of all my stuff [least since 9/28/2013]; bar 1-2 cards, it's more/less up to date). Hell, even my Deck archives are there. 

Or if you really want them to get attention, just repost them after you make some changes to the Deck. Like I've told you already, if you put too many cards in a thread, members are less likely to even grade them.

----

Another idea would be to have a card of the week/month thing or something, but how that's going to be executed is still up for discussion at the moment (given the attempts in the past). 

Archived