[Leaderboard] Dova vs. JamesMuddy (Cards are up)

Dova

Rules:
-All Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes or most votes by the deadline wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
-Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)
-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity.
-In case a downtime happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Rewards:
-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Deadlines:
-Contestants have 48 hours to submit their entries.
-The contest ends after it starts in 3 days. After that, next vote wins.

Requirement:
-Create a card that supports one of the old Field Spells that only apply ATK and DEF boosts. (e.g. Sogen, Wetlands, Acid Rain)

Card A:

Landslide
Normal Trap

If you control "Mountain": Inflict 500 damage to your opponent, then banish 1 card from your opponent's hand. During either player's turn, if you control "Mountain"; you can banish this card from your Graveyard: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent, then add 1 Thunder, Dragon, or Winged-Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Landslide" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Card B:

Growth Spurt

Continuous Trap

Activate this card only while there is a face-up "Gaia Power". Field Spells cannot be destroyed by card effects while their controller controls a face-up EARTH monster. If a monster you control with DEF lower than its original DEF attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can target 1 EARTH monster in your Graveyard with a Level equal to or less than the highest Level among monsters you control; Special Summon it, and, if you control a face-up "Gaia Power", it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the end of this turn.

I have to go with Card C.

Both cards are good, and I might as well as talk about both of them at once. Let's get started:

Card A can be very effective if you pull off the combo correctly. Utilizing Mind Crush, this card can further reduce your opponent's hand that could possibly give your opponent only 4 cards to work with if you managed to set up the field correctly. One thing I like about Card A is the fact that you do not need to have anything else on the field other than the Field Spell that is required.

The search effect is also appealing as it is a quick effect that can be utilized on your or your opponent's turn. I'm getting the image of something like a control Deck, focusing on removal and hand destruction. For example, you could have something set up like the Field Spell and 4 Set Cards (1 being Card A) that basically plays out like Blue-White control in MTG.

The only problem with Card A is that it starts straying from the flavour of Earth cards, which focuses on aggression and beatdown. Banishing from the hand feels like more or less in the Dark/Light area, although the adding and damage is completely fine. (If you remember Rock Bombardment).

Card B is also fine, and basically protects your field spell by making it harder to pop. Although Card A wins in terms of effectiveness, but Card B balances that gap in terms of being superior in terms of flavour. This stems from its focus on aggression and having more synergy with the required Field Spell.

Not only that, it does provide more support for Archetypes like Geargias, although I'm pretty sure Earth Xyz like King of the Feral Imps would also find this card very effective (with the last effect). There's always options like Twin Twister or Double Cyclone to pop itself for the Summon.

The effects that I haven't mentioned aren't too noteworthy, as they can only be effective in situations that are way too niche. 

Both cards are great in the sense that they do not have flaws that makes one outright better than the other. Therefore, I'll be sticking to voting C.

Archived